FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by 2o4

I still can't believe this garbage made 72.5 million on ONE irrelevent street race. Its suppose to be about racing, where are the races? Smh. Tokyo Drift is still the best of the series.
you can't be serious boost.
Yes, I am.

Fast and Furious has (or should) be about racing and cars. They hit it on the nail with 2 Fast 2 Furious, a cult classic, lots of racing and cars. Tokyo Drift did the same but added drifting to the mix. This one, had one race which btw was pretty lame and done horrible. The script wasn't bad, just was drifting away from actual racing and cars and more on story but isn't the point of the series about the cars/races? It seems like they can't get a good script x good races/cars together, it's like one or the other
smh.gif

The dopest car in the movie didn't even race, hell, it didn't even move from it's position... the Silvia.
Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I still can't believe this garbage made 72.5 million on ONE irrelevent street race. Its suppose to be about racing, where are the races? Smh. Tokyo Drift is still the best of the series.
says the guy who is drifting in his avy

laugh.gif
Irrelevant to the context son
eyes.gif
Yeah I didn't like that Need for Speed type garbage, %#$! was that? And what car was that dude with the beard driving in that race? Thatwasn't a 240? I only vaguely remember his car being an import.

The best car in the movie wasn't even in the movie (the red r35 brian picked)
laugh.gif

Fast and Furious has (or should) be about racing and cars. They hit it on the nail with 2 Fast 2 Furious, a cult classic, lots of racing and cars.

whattttttttttt??? you must have a thing for Tyrese or something b/c you are out of your mind

the 2nd one feels like a damn cartoon compared to the other 3

Fast and Furious has (or should) be about racing and cars. They hit it on the nail with 2 Fast 2 Furious, a cult classic, lots of racing and cars. Tokyo Drift did the same but added drifting to the mix. This one, had one race which btw was pretty lame and done horrible. The script wasn't bad, just was drifting away from actual racing and cars and more on story but isn't the point of the series about the cars/races? It seems like they can't get a good script x good races/cars together, it's like one or the other
smh.gif
I think I have somewhat of an explaination for that. I read an interview with Vin Diesel and he said that the movie was originally going to be aspin off called "Toretto;" basically a whole side story involving Dom. As it evolved, it turned into a cast reunion and they decided to keep it inthe FF franchise. So that is most likely why this movie was a little more story oriented, and pretty much revolved around the relationship between Letty andDom.

QFT.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by 2o4

Yes, I am.

smh.gif

The dopest car in the movie didn't even race, hell, it didn't even move from it's position... the Silvia.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Yeah I didn't like that Need for Speed type garbage, %#$! was that? And what car was that dude with the beard driving in that race? That wasn't a 240? I only vaguely remember his car being an import.

laugh.gif

I think it was a kouki 240.Was that BMW an M5 bc it didn't sound like one, nor were the gauges they showed M5 gauges. I still prefer that blue R34 thoughany day.

The red R35
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who didn't see the Mine's GT-R? There were plenty dope imports that were supposed to be in the movie, but they didn't make thefinal cut. What's that all about?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Fast and Furious has (or should) be about racing and cars. They hit it on the nail with 2 Fast 2 Furious, a cult classic, lots of racing and cars.

whattttttttttt??? you must have a thing for Tyrese or something b/c you are out of your mind

2 Fast 2 Furious is the most recognizable, most quotable and most mention out of the series. When you think of Fast and Furious, what comes tomind? Not the first one, not the third and def not the latest installment. I'm not saying it had the best script, far from it but it's easily thefunniest and has garner MORE fans than the other movies of the series. Tyrease is a horrible actor but everyone has to admit his lines are
roll.gif
in that terrible %@! purple eclipse
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by 2o4

Yes, I am.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Yeah I didn't like that Need for Speed type garbage, %#$! was that? And what car was that dude with the beard driving in that race? That wasn't a 240? I only vaguely remember his car being an import.

laugh.gif

I think it was a kouki 240.Was that BMW an M5 bc it didn't sound like one, nor were the gauges they showed M5 gauges. I still prefer that blue R34 though any day.
my old roommate said the m5 is really a regular 5 series they kitted up. lulz, they can't even afford a real m5?

that blue r34 is always nice, there was one in tokyo drift too (the one that sped past on the highway)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

Yes, I am.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I think it was a kouki 240.Was that BMW an M5 bc it didn't sound like one, nor were the gauges they showed M5 gauges. I still prefer that blue R34 though any day.
my old roommate said the m5 is really a regular 5 series they kitted up. lulz, they can't even afford a real m5?

that blue r34 is always nice, there was one in tokyo drift too (the one that sped past on the highway)
laugh.gif
Let me answer a few questions. 1, the car was a 95 240 sx with a wide body kit. The rims were 18 X 8 in front and 18 X 10 in back. Second, theM5s were really 5 series with the badges added. This was done because the car was meant to crash and no reason using real M5s. Third, there were two Skylinesin Tokyo Drift. You forget the one with the two girls in it as Han drifts around them, then he gets their digits..

overall, movie was great..Obviously you don't go to these type of movies for the acting, and some scenes shot were cut out.

Angel

It's aiight, not bad, I fell asleep when they were racing in the tunnel. I def agree though, this one should have had way more races, F&F isn'treally about the story anyway lol. I did like the opening scene, and after that ehh. The first one is definitely the best out of the four still, I was hopingthis one would top it..it didn't! I wanted to see the gt-r in action damn it, I don't mind the r34 though

2 Fast 2 Furious is the most recognizable, most quotable and most mention out of the series. When you think of Fast and Furious, what comes to mind? Not the first one, not the third and def not the latest installment. I'm not saying it had the best script, far from it but it's easily the funniest and has garner MORE fans than the other movies of the series. Tyrease is a horrible actor but everyone has to admit his lines are
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

you're joking right? the only one thats a cult classic is the 1st one. everyone except you pretty much thinks the second one was trash.

look all over the internet dude. people quote and photoshop the first movie all the time. thats why this movie made so much money. because the 1st one isimmensely popular and it has only gotten more popular every year since it has come out.

2 Fast 2 Furious is the most recognizable, most quotable and most mention out of the series. When you think of Fast and Furious, what comes to mind? Not the first one, not the third and def not the latest installment. I'm not saying it had the best script, far from it but it's easily the funniest and has garner MORE fans than the other movies of the series. Tyrease is a horrible actor but everyone has to admit his lines are
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You're trippin if you think the 2nd one was the most recognizable. That's easily the first. In order from best to worst. FF FF4 FF2 TD

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Let me answer a few questions. 1, the car was a 95 240 sx with a wide body kit. The rims were 18 X 8 in front and 18 X 10 in back. Second, the M5s were really 5 series with the badges added. This was done because the car was meant to crash and no reason using real M5s. Third, there were two Skylines in Tokyo Drift. You forget the one with the two girls in it as Han drifts around them, then he gets their digits..

overall, movie was great..Obviously you don't go to these type of movies for the acting, and some scenes shot were cut out.

Angel
i thought that was a 240. the dude driving it, i think he was in superbad
laugh.gif

gotcha on the M5, doesn't make sense BUT... heck they crashed that veilside rx-7 when han died, that fortune bodykit is expensive as hell.
laugh.gif

and in tokyo drift, there's actually another skyline in that scene where neela is drifting in the mountains, i never understood why they had a gt-rdrifting...

You're trippin if you think the 2nd one was the most recognizable. That's easily the first. In order from best to worst. FF FF4 FF2 TD
you're trippin if you think the 2nd one was better than tokyo drift. the 2nd one was hot trash all the way. racing scenes in TD>racingscenes in 2

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by 2o4

Yes, I am.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Let me answer a few questions. 1, the car was a 95 240 sx with a wide body kit. The rims were 18 X 8 in front and 18 X 10 in back. Second, the M5s were really 5 series with the badges added. This was done because the car was meant to crash and no reason using real M5s. Third, there were two Skylines in Tokyo Drift. You forget the one with the two girls in it as Han drifts around them, then he gets their digits..

Angel

The skyline that Han drifted around was a R33.. with Verena Mei (a fellow drifter herself) in the passenger seat writing down her #.. i'm going to marryher!

I stand corrected, i thought he was talking about Skylines in General.

2Fast 2 Furious was the greatest of the series.the single greatest line in motion picture history, "WE HONGRY"

Angel

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i agree....

compelling story and good overall balanced action >>>>> dry mindless racing

don't believe me? watch speed racer.
sick.gif

just saw this online...was debating whether or not i should spend money on it but i might go watch it in theatres because some parts were confusing.

also i heard VD crashed a s2000 but didn't see any s2k's in the movie...

and SMH @ david park for doing a full s15 conversion on a 98 kouki and then street parking it.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

just saw this online...was debating whether or not i should spend money on it but i might go watch it in theatres because some parts were confusing.

also i heard VD crashed a s2000 but didn't see any s2k's in the movie...

and SMH @ david park for doing a full s15 conversion on a 98 kouki and then street parking it.
lol @ david park. audience was
laugh.gif
at dude getting thrown around by vin and crying while being held out the window.

Just got done watching this and
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

This movie had me hyped the whole damn time.

Hope the rumors are true about another one being made
glasses.gif

Oh and Jordana Brewster
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom