pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
must_not_fap.jpg

eek.gif
The goons we're serious business
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Get ready to see people racing out the theater parking lot.
Haha, always the case when a new Fast and the Furious movie is out.
pretty much... i work at a starbucks right next to some amc theatres here in santa clara and all i heard was roaring engines and lame burnouts byall sorts of cars..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

there will be a 5th one...

I would say 1>4>2>3 b/c Tokyo Drift isn't even a F&F movie IMO, it's the equivalent of those American Pie straight to DVD movies
one could only hope. I'm like you man, this was a nostalgic flick for me. Only hope they bring the original cast back for a 5th.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I would say 1>4>2>3 b/c Tokyo Drift isn't even a F&F movie IMO, it's the equivalent of those American Pie straight to DVD movies
one could only hope. I'm like you man, this was a nostalgic flick for me. Only hope they bring the original cast back for a 5th.

i think the 5th has been drafted and it's just waiting on an official greenlight to see how this does in theaters but it was showing like every 30 min. andthe place was packed so I expect it is going to bank this weekend

Originally Posted by doyung9

i think the 5th has been drafted and it's just waiting on an official greenlight to see how this does in theaters but it was showing like every 30 min. and the place was packed so I expect it is going to bank this weekend
9f435e9c7124e8b2ac0923ee1384f26ed556ba2.gif

that's f'n awesome.

I liked it.
Only things I weren't feelin' were the lack of races, Brian's car in the end, and how quickly it went by.

I'm looking forward to seeing this joint. These are definitely my guilty pleasure as far as movies go.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is it true there was only 1 race in the whole movie though?
Pretty much. It was good, more of a movie. The acting was terrible though and Vin Diesel had some cheesy @%% lines.

I saw the movie last night and it was pretty good. I liked it A LOT more than Tokyo Drift. And some of you guys did nail it, they had some cheesy lines in themovie that made me laugh a little. But overall a solid movie. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of races. Like someone said, there was only really1 race in the movie. Everything else was chases and them driving around.

I enjoyed the movie. Acting was atrocious, of course, but the cars, action, and the unintentional hilarity that ensued due to the terrible acting made itreally enjoyable. It was so awkward seeing that ugly $$! new Subaru amongst the other cars of this movie.
sick.gif
That Gran Torino was beautiful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is it true there was only 1 race in the whole movie though?
Pretty much. It was good, more of a movie. The acting was terrible though and Vin Diesel had some cheesy @%% lines.

technically 1 race. there were a couple cars driving fast scenes though

i think the 5th has been drafted and it's just waiting on an official greenlight to see how this does in theaters but it was showing like every 30 min. and the place was packed so I expect it is going to bank this weekend
I think it's safe to say that we'll be seeing another one...

Made $30 Mil ALONE on Friday, it should make btwn $70-75 Mil for the weekend.
pimp.gif

Now we just gotta hope that Vin Diesel doesn't get too greedy and bounce like he did the first time.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

bull-*$@# %@%-hole, no one likes the tuna here!

Haha, I just watched the first movie last Saturday. I'll probably watch this eventually...Couple of friends said it was a decent movie.

I need a girl who can look straight through the bull-##%$, and see the good in a person. 20% angel. 80% devil

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

I need a girl who can look straight through the bull-##%$, and see the good in a person. 20% angel. 80% devil

that line was the TRUTH! wen i heard that, made me think of a couple of girls that i know...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P to all those poor cars that didnt make it
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom