FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

I am going to go see it tonight, and I am making my fiancee drive. I always drive like a complete idiot when these kind of movies come out.

Movie went by FAST. It felt like it was only 30 minutes long
laugh.gif

Yeah I will be there today
yesterday I pass by the movies and It was pack
dawn and a lot of crazy dudes tring to speed in the high way ...........smch

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Movie went by FAST. It felt like it was only 30 minutes long
laugh.gif
Agreed. Once they rendezvoused in Mexico, I was like damn this movie JUST started it seemed like.

I have a question about the movie that I didn't understand. PM me with your opinions, please. Please highlight below:

What was the point of shooting the drivers after they arrived at the rendezvous point past the tunnels? I heard somethingabout loyalty. Not sure though. Also, since this is set before Tokyo Drift and Vin Diesel had a cameo in Tokyo Drift, I guess it's implied that they gothim out of the bus full of convicts. Opinions?

To answer your question...

Campos/____(Don't wanna spoil that, and I suck with spoiler tags) keep saying that "drivers are a damn a dozen"

Killing the drivers made sure nobody spoke of their operation.

P.S.
mad.gif
+
frown.gif
Letty.

rappers, tego caldaron or somthing some spanish rapper guy, and i think that was it

one thing that pissed me off was the fact that in one of the chase scenes a ford taurus wagon was chasing 2 10 second cars lol

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This movie was aiight. It didn't hold a lot of people's attention when me and wifey went. It was cool, when a majority of the theatre became a giant makeout session/finger poppin when the movie started to drag.
laugh.gif

damn..........so i should just wait till it hit netflix i guess.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

rappers, tego caldaron or somthing some spanish rapper guy, and i think that was it

one thing that pissed me off was the fact that in one of the chase scenes a ford taurus wagon was chasing 2 10 second cars lol

Don Omar

I wasnt serious about Oscar winner obvs. LOL. I really enjoyed it tho, it had a much darker feel to it, there will def be a part 5 now (in reality part 3), 2ndbest FF is you ask me. F&F always be hating on the 300ZX, when we will we see one?!?!? and Mia's NSX was baddddddddddddddddd

Jordana Brewster is instant boner, I'm in love with her...THAT IS ONE LUCKY MOTORCYCLE
1ypq44.jpg

i seen it last night

it was better than tokyo drift but than again all other 3 F&F movies are better than 3

but it was good watching the OG cast once again that was missing from the other films

they were some funny moments but nothing like the memorable qoutes and lines from part 1 and 2
laugh.gif

1>2>4>3

"IM NOT RUNNING"

"Packs Anit Empty CuZ"

"paul - Dude I almost had you, Vin - you almost had me? you never had me, you never had your car
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kedabowl

I am going to go see it tonight, and I am making my fiancee drive. I always drive like a complete idiot when these kind of movies come out.

laugh.gif

We got pretty tuned up at a bar right next to the theater last night and ate burgers and crappy foods

then downed soda, mass amounts of candy, popcorn...I felt like I was in HS again and I'm 27
laugh.gif

these movies are my guilty pleasure, I was wishing it was June 2001 again

This kind of reminded me of Rocky Balboa... could have ended differently, but definitely gave a series that I love an ending it deserved.

Also, for anyone saying the series goes TF&TF, F&F, 2F2F, tokyo drift... No

It's TF&TF, 2F2F, F&F, then Tokyo Drift... in terms of chronology of course.

there will be a 5th one...

I would say 1>4>2>3 b/c Tokyo Drift isn't even a F&F movie IMO, it's the equivalent of those American Pie straight to DVD movies

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Get ready to see people racing out the theater parking lot.
Haha, always the case when a new Fast and the Furious movie is out.

Back
Top Bottom