FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I guess they finally ditched the whole "import world" in this one since American Muscle always seems to win in the end anyway
laugh.gif
seeing as there are gt-r's, sti's, etc. in the new movie, i think you're misinformed.

smh.gif
@ people still willing to spend $10+ for this movie.
Of course we would...

Why?

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz."
glasses.gif

Tyrese needs to make some sort of cameo, word to Dom Toretto in Tokyo Drift.

i just copped a bullitt mustang,i know that some cats will try to be getting me to race after that movie so im ready to take their money

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

smh.gif
@ people still willing to spend $10+ for this movie.
Of course we would...

Why?

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz."
glasses.gif

Tyrese needs to make some sort of cameo, word to Dom Toretto in Tokyo Drift.

"WE HONGRY!"

My cousion saw this at the chinese theatre. he said its really good, but not better than tokyo drift.

just came from the movie... it is 'darker' than the 3 previous movies. the corniness is still there
laugh.gif

SPOILERS (in black font)

There are alot of American muscle. Saw a Ford Torino, Chevelle, 70s Trans Am, new Mustang in rice colors, and of course theCharger.

The only appearance of the new GT-R was just a photo. Didn't make a scene at all.

Han makes an appearance in the beginning

I cant wait to get my underground racing, guy shooting an uzi off the back of a motorcycle fix.

These movies suck,im waiting for Crank 2.
pimp.gif

*@%+ Vin Diesel.

You know how many domican shorties will go watch this movie just off the strength that it was filmed in DR?

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

just came from the movie... it is 'darker' than the 3 previous movies. the corniness is still there
laugh.gif

SPOILERS (in black font)

There are alot of American muscle. Saw a Ford Torino, Chevelle, 70s Trans Am, new Mustang in rice colors, and of course the Charger.

The only appearance of the new GT-R was just a photo. Didn't make a scene at all.

Han makes an appearance in the beginning

Spoiler [+]
american muscle always wins at the end anyway, so why not?
laugh.gif
And where's my memorable one liners? Either I was too tired or there wasn't much this time around. And DR was reppin' heavy in the theatres and they weren't disappointed eith the cameo's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i feel like i'm 19 again when the first one came out, i'm so stoked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For real, I can't NOT see this one when I saw the first three in theaters with the OG cast back.

Back
Top Bottom