FAST and FURIOUS Official Movie Thread 04/03/09 PURE THEATER SEXXXX

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i feel like i'm 19 again when the first one came out, i'm so stoked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For real, I can't NOT see this one when I saw the first three in theaters with the OG cast back.
i remember the 1st one came out, I figured it would make a lil splash and I walk into a sold HUGE theater like WOWWW

Guess I'll be the first one to criticize it...Movie was good but could have been better if they put more racing scenes into it instead of all the talking.Movie had some pretty funny moments though.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Lil Wanye, TI and Lupe are in the movie apparently
wait is this true? i remember hearing it awhile back, but my bf saw it today and said they weren't in it.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Guess I'll be the first one to criticize it...Movie was good but could have been better if they put more racing scenes into it instead of all the talking. Movie had some pretty funny moments though.
Bingo

That yellow stang was just mean though.
pimp.gif

Other cars that stood out, blue R34 of course, 240sx, and the Porsche.
pimp.gif

This movie was aiight. It didn't hold a lot of people's attention when me and wifey went. It was cool, when a majority of the theatre became a giantmakeout session/finger poppin when the movie started to drag.
laugh.gif

This movie was aiight. It didn't hold a lot of people's attention when me and wifey went. It was cool, when a majority of the theatre became a giantmakeout session/finger poppin when the movie started to drag.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom