Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

That tank killed alot of people, dude was straight crushing cars on that highway

Aint nothin in this franchise gonna top them dudes draggin them vaults thru the city

The Rock stands like a pitbull

Lol @ them makin thay guy strip

Vin shoulda kept letty AND the other girl...

I was expecting Jesse to hop out the whip at the end in tokyo

the only thing i hated bout TD was the fact that they put a Nissan engine in a Mustang and had it running smoothly overnight :lol:

other than that it was a gd flick

I know mad cats that liked Tokyo Drift. Only problem was the cast being different but that cast wasn't bad. Cars and location was money. Cast could hold their own. This franchise can do no wrong. Worst movie is 2 Fast 2 Furious but even that **** is hilarious.

Leon is reprising his role in Fast 7

Willing to bet he is a bad guy linked to Ian Shaw (Statham)
laugh.gif
Oh hell no

I think people need to get a grip bashing TD. I'm not surprised ninja is leading the way, dude hates imports like I hate diarrhea.
da hell wit da cars in tokyo drift, it was a BAD MOVIE...

jesus christ, da only reason da movie is doing what its doing now is because it saw what tokyo drift did, and promised

not to ever do that again.

i still prefer tokyo drift out of all the movies though...:rolleyes IMO it was a likable movie, cheesy YES but likable.

What could this franchise possibly do next after their bout with Statham? I mean, what else is there to do? Haha

There's a petition for Sean Boswell to get cast into FF7, just saw on imdb. :lol:
Hell yeah. :pimp:

The opening scene for FF7 should be Sean racing Toretto :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I was gonna say the same. Wonder how Vin drifted in that muscle :lol:

That scene is too dope man. Vin stays playing that Spanish song too :x :smokin

Who else kept away from spoilers and rumors and nearly had a heart attack when Jason popped out the doors of that Mercedes? I yelled

"oh ****"

People in the theater where like "oooooh", I started clapping and chanting, :lol:, my girl was like "babe, calm down, damn" :rofl:... that scene pretty much brought a tear to my eye and tied up the loose ends of the movie.

When Statham walked out, I literally went "what the ****, The Transporter is killing F&F characters?" :rofl:

tokyo drift is da worst movie in da whole series...they needed 4,5& 6 to figure out how they were gonna tie that train wreck into da rest of da series

without spreading da wack cancer.

I agree with Ninjahood. I had given up on the franchise after I saw TD. As soon as I saw Bow Wow on the screen I knew the movie was gonna be trash :x

Dom choose Letty over Elena :smh: and Mia getting skinnier each movie, in 7 she's gonna reprise her role as a corpse :x

just saw the movie. It was dope.

And WHY THE **** ARE YOU NOT LOOKING AT THE GUY YOU'RE TALKING TOO? (The rock and Vin at the end) :smh: :rofl:

Dom choose Letty over Elena :smh: and Mia getting skinnier each movie, in 7 she's gonna reprise her role as a corpse :x
I guess we're from SoCal, man. I felt the same. Letty had more of a homegirl vibe than anything :lol:

I was telling my dudes the guy moved back to the hood and left the finer chick and the vacation crib behind? :lol:

Han was so sad that he left before they even ate at the BBQ :lol:

Nope. Movie is :smokin . Everybody else is on crack. When you talk about acting I think Lucas Black was on on par with Vin Diesel thats not saying much though. Yea I said it.
wxItyg8ofzLz.gif

Once again TD is be far the worst in the series
I whether watch one of these then that trash
STREET-FURY.jpg

tokyo drift is da worst movie in da whole series...they needed 4,5& 6 to figure out how they were gonna tie that train wreck into da rest of da series

without spreading da wack cancer.
4 was the whackest.

TD is one of my favorites. Dunno why but I can watch that movie over and over and be entertained every single time.

Personally its 5 > TD > 1 > 6 > 2 > 4.

*cueJuelz-WhistleSong* 
pimp.gif

tokyo drift is def like a sidestory to me, i don't even really include it in discussions, since it only includes Han.
Wouldn't mind seeing maybe short films of what everyone else did in the tokyo drift "era" but from what we saw dom & bryan have "settled down" Who knows what tej & rome are doing they could have their own tokyo drift type movie :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom