Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Ya really don't think Statham can beat the rock?...dude is far from small and can fight his a**** off....I like Dwayne, I like them both...but Statham giving it to the Rock is not far fetched.

How can da one that SAVED da franchise be da wackest one?

It def saved the franchise but I don't think it was that great a movie but it didn't matter because Paul and Vin back together again was enough

Part 4 was dope, that **** had a bangin story, vin & paul

Werent buddy buddy, his sister thought he was a sell out, letty "died" da cars were bad ***..ya trippin

That **** was fire.

Out of the movies with Paul and Vin, Fast 4 was easily the worst IMO

The ending tunnel scene was HORRIBLE but I didn't care, I was just happy the crew got back together

I think you guys are getting the Jason Statham from the movies confused with real life.

The Rock would have his way with dude if it were a real life fight... you see the size of dude :smh: besides the Rock got on so much baby oil Statham wouldn't be able to get a good grip.

Also another thing that annoyed the hell out of me is right before the plane scene they give up something that can kill so many people for one damn girl... some **** that can maybe start a zombie outbreak or something for someone that isn't even like a high ranking government official :lol:

I wonder if they're going to have Statham being the *** kicker like he is in his movies or just another bad guy that gets beat up and loses to the team.

Also, Statham is known for them Audi's I wonder what they're going to pull out for him.

I expect some next level driving for Fast 7 though with Statham involved now.

I think you guys are getting the Jason Statham from the movies confused with real life.

The Rock would have his way with dude if it were a real life fight... you see the size of dude :smh: besides the Rock got on so much baby oil Statham wouldn't be able to get a good grip.

Also another thing that annoyed the hell out of me is right before the plane scene they give up something that can kill so many people for one damn girl... some **** that can maybe start a zombie outbreak or something for someone that isn't even like a high ranking government official :lol:

I wonder if they're going to have Statham being the *** kicker like he is in his movies or just another bad guy that gets beat up and loses to the team.

Also, Statham is known for them Audi's I wonder what they're going to pull out for him.

I expect some next level driving for Fast 7 though with Statham involved now.

Dude it's Fast and Furious not Saving Private Ryan, did you think that they'd just be like "okay kill Mia, it's all good" roll credits

I swear people going to see this complaining it's not realistic

Last edited:

The ending tunnel scene was HORRIBLE but I didn't care, I was just happy the crew got back together

Buggin..da ending where vin gets denied a pardon

& paul & company run down his prison bus

And they're about to break him out w/

Da convey of whips...pssh fire!

If we're gonna keep it funky part 1 is da weakest wit

all da OG cast members.

um part 1 is the goat. so many quotables.
the whole drag race scene :smokin made u feel like u were there
dom rollin up in his red rx7 with the subs thumpin :smokin
iono, watchin it in the theater back then was pretty :smokin I was into the tuner scene and was :wow: when i heard a movie on import cars was coming out.

also the transporter cant f wit the rock. rock is a wrassler. wrasslers like him would just toss you on the concrete for the ko :lol:

it was a very forgettable movie that aside from the ending, i dont remember anything that happened during the whole movie and ive watched it 10+ times :lol:

on imdb they have jason statham as 5'10.. and i think that's being VERY generous.. but at most dude is like 165-170, if that

whereas the rock played college football (he was a defensive tackle).. and wrestled (not saying it's real.. but it still takes alot physically to do what those guys are doing)

and people believe statham could take the rock
roll.gif

mean.gif

Well Statham has shown he can acutally roll around in motor oil and not let his opponents get a good grip while he kicks their *** with bike pedals. :nerd: :lol:

all da OG cast members.

Yeah, I can't take this guy seriously anymore
jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

all da OG cast members.

yea, ninja is my dude but hes gotta be trolling now

all da OG cast members.

4 was Piff it brought the game all back together and kicked up the action up a few notches. Think about it you couldn't go from Tokyo Drift straight to the mayhem of Fast Five, they needed to walk us to this point.

all da OG cast members.

same as tokyo drift. the ending is the best part. and only because it sets up a sequel. the movie itself is subpar although entertaining.

The more I think about it, the more insanely awesome the flip-car chase scene was.

Damn I want to drive one of those around LA.

all da OG cast members.
yea, ninja is my dude but hes gotta be trolling now
ya just not understanding da genius that part 4 is.....

first off if it wasn't for it being awesome there would BE no part 5, da storyline is great:

-Letty working undercover secretly to clear dom's name

-Mia's fallout wit Brian from da events of part 1 & 2 and dealing w/ da fact that brian was a undercover snitch

-dom wanting to KILL Brian for being a snitch

-braga's heroin operation in mexico and meeting giselle, his sexy accomplice.

-da cars were dope! (grand national in da begning, da chevelle, da R34, Ford Torino, da matte black charger, F bomb camaro)

-single handled undid da damage that tokyo drift did on da franchise.....

ya just not understanding da genius that part 4 is.....

first off if it wasn't for it being awesome there would BE no part 5, da storyline is great:

-Letty working undercover secretly to clear dom's name

-Mia's fallout wit Brian from da events of part 1 & 2 and dealing w/ da fact that brian was a undercover snitch

-dom wanting to KILL Brian for being a snitch

-braga's heroin operation in mexico and meeting giselle, his sexy accomplice.

-da cars were dope! (grand national in da begning, da chevelle, da R34, Ford Torino, da matte black charger, F bomb camaro)

-single handled undid da damage that tokyo drift did on da franchise.....

Lol Tokyo Drift didn't do damage to the franchise

Vin and Paul returning was a sure fire hit movie

Reasons Fast Five was so successful
-All star cast
-released in April avoiding summer blockbusters
-best movie to date of series reviewed at 78% on RottenTomatoes
-extremely positive word of mouth
-Vin Diesel being of the biggest social media stars
-cast includes pretty much every ethnicity reaching ALL audiences

Last edited:
:lol: Ninja is such a hater. Ninja, everyone in here already said TD was dope, stop trying to impose your opinion of the movie on others. It was entertaining and did it's part. No damage.

Just for you, I'm gonna pop in TD Blu-ray this weekend and give it a watch.

laugh.gif
Ninja is such a hater. Ninja, everyone in here already said TD was dope, stop trying to impose your opinion of the movie on others. It was entertaining and did it's part. No damage.

really...
grin.gif

so fast and furious 4 was set before tokyo drift just because huh
laugh.gif

[img]http://content8.flixster.com/movie/11/16/88/11168870_det.jpg[/img] Play Trailer
[h1]The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)[/h1]
tomatometer
Average Rating: 4.7/10
Reviews Counted: 110
Fresh: 39 | Rotten: 71

Eye-popping driving sequences coupled with a limp story and flat performances make this Drift an adequate follow-up to the previous Fast and Furious installments. Strictly for the racing crowd and fans of the first two films.

Last edited:
really...>D

so fast and furious 4 was set before tokyo drift just because huh :lol:

[IMG]http://content8.flixster.com/movie/11/16/88/11168870_det.jpg[/IMG] Play Trailer

tomatometer

Eye-popping driving sequences coupled with a limp story and flat performances make this Drift an adequate follow-up to the previous Fast and Furious installments. Strictly for the racing crowd and fans of the first two films.

Fast 4 is 27% though

laugh.gif
Ninja is such a hater. Ninja, everyone in here already said TD was dope, stop trying to impose your opinion of the movie on others. It was entertaining and did it's part. No damage.

really...
grin.gif

so fast and furious 4 was set before tokyo drift just because huh
laugh.gif

[img]http://content8.flixster.com/movie/11/16/88/11168870_det.jpg[/img] Play Trailer
tomatometer

nt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt ntnt nt nt nt

Well actually 4, 5 and 6 are all set before Tokyo Drift. This actually shows that TD was a success because Han was so popular that they made prequels to a sequel just so they could have his character in the following films...

Last edited:
You argue for the sake of arguing Ninja. :lol:

You don't believe that damn hard about all of this

Back
Top Bottom