Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

tokyo drift is da worst movie in da whole series...they needed 4,5& 6 to figure out how they were gonna tie that train wreck into da rest of da series

without spreading da wack cancer.

worst? come on brah

2fast2furious was GARBAGE

im ashamed Paul was even part of that movie.. SMH

Just came home seen this movie :smokin / brings back the good old days of street racing / and yes I seen all the Fast and Furious when they came out and i like them no complaints here can't wait to bring in the Transporter. Hehe

Am I the only one who enjoyed Tokyo Drift?
frown.gif
highly entertained when i saw it , went with low expectations and liked it better than the 2nd one 

The worst movie was the 4th one 'FAST AND FURIOUS' - Stupid name and poor film

I hated Tokyo Drift when it was a stand alone movie. But now it's officially part of the 'story arc'.. I think I appreciate it a lot more.

Tokyo Drift is the Dragon Ball GT of this F&F series. It was there and very entertaining but people still refuse to acknowledge it.

I personally enjoyed it, the setting in Tokyo and different style of "racing" made up for the lack of characters imo.

Call me soft but I'm still sad about this whole Han & Gisele thing. :smh: :frown: :lol:

Now that spoilers are out..

:wow: :wow: :wow: @ the extra scene with the Jason cameo. I literally yelled when he came in, thought I was watching Transporter or one of the movies he plays the same role over and over again. :lol:

Can't wait for next summer and beyond. :pimp:

Sucks Justin Lin will no longer be directing.

Last edited:
Sadly, I knew about Statham in advance. I was looking for info on the movie he's shooting in New Orleans right now called "Heat" and stumbled on "pre-production, fast 7, Ian Shaw" and was like :rolleyes at myself.

Movie was awesome though. Ridiculous stunts and everything. Props to my man Vin for bringing this series back to life.

You mean The Rock.. He's known as the franchise saver in Hollywood now.

Jokes aside, that runway scene could be "explained" by all of the action occurring at the same time. Just because we see Dom, then cut to Luda and Tyrese, then Han, doesn't mean all of that is happening one after another.. it could easily be simultaneously.

Plus I think I've read that airplane would take off around 120+ mph, so consider that plus it being a movie and it's a bit more believable :lol:

that is the only way you COULD explain it. i think some people calculated it....hang on found it.

how-big-is-the-runway-in-fast-and-furious-6.jpg

runway-in-fast-and-the-furious-6_c_1546275.jpg

I watched this last night...

Meh it was alright, but I think due to reading all the spoilers and other nonsense everyone posted it ruined it for me.

I shouldn't have done that and I think I would have enjoyed the movie a lot more.

It's been so long since I've been to the movies it felt weird because everything that I want to watch my girl pulls it up online.

i doubt im even gonbna go see this, ill wait til it hits on demand but id love to see the Jason stathem scene right now because i love that dude.

Statham can physically whip the Rock's *** IMO so it should make for an amazing physical movie.

Ya. The Rick def saved the franchise. Number 4 was whack. Well it was alright.

The Rock didn't save the franchise but helped along with an all star cast back , 4 saved the franchise because it reunited the two main stars and the reviews for Fast Five made those who might be on the fence go see it

They were also very smart to open it before the summer movie season on 4/29/11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom