Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Who Leon?
Good call on Jessie not being about that life these last movies :lol:
Also was Eva Mendez not in 5 at the end? Should of kept her in.

Last edited:
Leon

"Thought you werent hungry pumpkin?"

Yall got me hyped for 7 and 8 :lol:

If they came to the Middle East, they have to film in Dubai. The car culture is crazy out here, along with the highways, they are built for speed. Hell ******* doin't even care about the speed limit people go as fast as they want.

But as cool as going back to LA would be, I want them to do some damage in Japan. At this point fans want to see all the characters so if they back Leon, might as well bring back Agent Bilkins, Edwin, DK and his homeboy.

Forget about the infinite runway, how about the fact that the cars actually kept up with a plane that was ready to take off? I'm sure something as heavy as a cargo plane needs to hit 200mph+ to take off :lol:

my only lil gripe is how does Vin diesel survive his dodge charger that shot outta da plane and tumbled violently and giselle can't survive hitting da tarmac...
Good point. Haha 
laugh.gif
 Or what about everyone getting into a car accident and the following scene at their base, they chillin like nothing happened?!!? Hahaha.

Forget about the infinite runway, how about the fact that the cars actually kept up with a plane that was ready to take off? I'm sure something as heavy as a cargo plane needs to hit 200mph+ to take off :lol:
Nos, bro :pimp: :lol:

Good point. Haha 
laugh.gif

Or what about everyone getting into a car accident and the following scene at their base, they chillin like nothing happened?!!? Hahaha.
:rofl: I was telling my boy that they'd be all dead in the bimmers during the beginning in real life.

The hilarious part is they where right at the end of the runway after a good solid 10 min of take off time LOL

Was anyone else a fan of the Letty and Riley (Carano) fight scene in the subway station? I thought it was pretty impressive. It was an actual fight scene, unlike that unbelievable stuff that went off in the plane fight scenes, even though I really enjoyed that too.

One of the highlights for me though was actually the first chase with Owens flip car and the Bimmers. It was pretty crazy, but yea, I agree with Wisith, all them fools would have been dead after those collisions, flips and tumbles :lol:

Last edited:
Jokes aside, that runway scene could be "explained" by all of the action occurring at the same time. Just because we see Dom, then cut to Luda and Tyrese, then Han, doesn't mean all of that is happening one after another.. it could easily be simultaneously.

Plus I think I've read that airplane would take off around 120+ mph, so consider that plus it being a movie and it's a bit more believable :lol:

I don't think it was so much the cars keeping up with the plane as much as it might have been the plane was dragging the cars down the runway. There were moments the cars didn't even have all four tires on the ground and were hanging from the wings basically. That's how I viewed it at least.

Besides a few corny lines, this movie is straight up 10/10 this is without a doubt the most solid action franchise of our time....this joint was pure entertainment all around and the setup for 7 is GENIOUS.

Who else kept away from spoilers and rumors and nearly had a heart attack when Jason popped out the doors of that Mercedes? I yelled

"oh ****"

People in the theater where like "oooooh", I started clapping and chanting, :lol:, my girl was like "babe, calm down, damn" :rofl:... that scene pretty much brought a tear to my eye and tied up the loose ends of the movie.

The part that I thought was really funny was how easy Paul Walker got in and out of jail. Came back, talked to the drug dealer, got on Gangland, and left like it was nothing.

Tokyo drift was the weakest of all, still entertaining but the value of TD just got a big bump after this film, losing Han and Giselle together sucks balls....losing any of the characters would suck, IMO the franchise has done a good job at making the viewer grow a big liking to all of them...hell I'm mad Tego and Don weren't part of this one and they still alive.

That mid air body catch Dom did with Letty was one of the most far fetched things I've seen in an action movie, up there with McClane taking down a fighter jet :rofl:

Doesn't take away from the fact that it was simply awesome, you guys go to action flicks expecting reality?...c'mon man.

Back
Top Bottom