Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

at this point, da only thing that can knock off da swag that da fast and furious franchise has earned thru out da years is

a bad boys 3...and by da time that ever dropped people will have stopped caring a while ago.

That statement is a bit contradicting
I was into the movie until the Leti flew off the tank and Dom flew off the car and caught her. That scene was like :rolleyes Everything else was good though.

Question for you guys,

Where people clapping during the movie when an exciting part happened?

Like when the Rock asked Vin to be part of his team? Or when the Rock and Vin teamed up to beat up Brock Lesnar look-alike?

People were clapping and cheering a lot. I found it funny.

Oh and Tyrese was actually funnier in this film than the other 2. Really wish they would of brought back Don Omar and the other guy. They were entertaining in Fast Five.

Forgot Ja Rule was in the first F&F LoL. "Its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car". Street racing 101 LoL

My theater was pretty lame... like I said, not a single person reacted to Vin superman catching Letty in the air... EXCEPT for my friend who was cracking up. And I was laughing under my breath the entire scene.

TD > 2 and 4.. TD was dope..

we hongry cuz > da entire tokyo drift movie

braga storyline from part 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> story line from tokyo drift...like

like NO ONE like tokyo drfit.... horrible acting, WACK story, da best race was da viper vs da monte carlo..they killed han..man

that movie was da skid mark in da whole franchise

We're not gonna go that far. I was into drifting so TD was cool to me...

oh yea? knowing what you know now...would you make part 7 which looks like its going back to japan...just like tokyo drift? i think my skin would

crawl if they had da ineptitude to try and do that again...:lol: :smh:

and for folks who said they changed da series away from racing, remember fast and furious always had a heist element to it, da main plot of part 1 was

da fact that truck shipments were being knocked off by a crew of hondas and brian was posing undercover to catch dom's team...

well said. vin and crew never went far from the original tune. same body at the end of the day. just...

fast 6 was :pimp:. as good as five which was fire itself.

REALLY happy to see it go back to tokyo. its gonna be better than drift because its main storyline with main characters. i liked drift because of the setting and drifting aspect...also han.

:rofl: that infinite runway at the end tho

If Dom is in Tokyo, doesn't it have to mean he's there for the kid? Han's friend, the one that beat DK. Otherwise, why else is Dom out there, if the story is going to take place back in LA again? What's Dom gonna do, go recreate the scene in his head incorrectly again? :lol:

My theatre was pretty good, I made the most noise of anyone, had my wife and daughter cringing the whole time. I clapped, cheered, said things like "oh ****" "hell yeah" or things like that, I wasn't obnoxious, but I was very happy to be there. And it was packed front to back. When people started getting up at the end, I just laughed at them and told them they better sit the hell back down, and a moment later the screen came up again, they all sat stunned for a sec, that's when that chick behind me went "well, f***" :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I hadn't know that Statham was gonna be in the final scene, if I went in blind, I would not have been able to handle that. I woulda gone crazy. I been riding with this franchise from the very beginning, I stuck thru even thru Tokyo Drift, and when Diesel showed up at the end of 3, I was rewarded with a brighter future for the franchise, and it has delivered. I hope they find a way to keep the series goin ever after 7. Be it Dom and Brian, or someone else stepping in, I don't know.

Heard it on some radio show a little while ago, makes sense to me since they are back in LA

That would be cool. Only in this franchise could some obscure guy from the first one be welcomed back with the excitement of a Chris Jericho return :lol:

If Dom is in Tokyo, doesn't it have to mean he's there for the kid? Han's friend, the one that beat DK. Otherwise, why else is Dom out there, if the story is going to take place back in LA again? What's Dom gonna do, go recreate the scene in his head incorrectly again? :lol:

My theatre was pretty good, I made the most noise of anyone, had my wife and daughter cringing the whole time. I clapped, cheered, said things like "oh ****" "hell yeah" or things like that, I wasn't obnoxious, but I was very happy to be there. And it was packed front to back. When people started getting up at the end, I just laughed at them and told them they better sit the hell back down, and a moment later the screen came up again, they all sat stunned for a sec, that's when that chick behind me went "well, f***" :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I hadn't know that Statham was gonna be in the final scene, if I went in blind, I would not have been able to handle that. I woulda gone crazy. I been riding with this franchise from the very beginning, I stuck thru even thru Tokyo Drift, and when Diesel showed up at the end of 3, I was rewarded with a brighter future for the franchise, and it has delivered. I hope they find a way to keep the series goin ever after 7. Be it Dom and Brian, or someone else stepping in, I don't know.

the could use that kid for 7. but his relation is only being a student of han. otherwise the story for 7 prolly involves previous movies (well im assuming) so he wouldn't really fit.

better him than bow wow and his damn VW

:x

If Dom is in Tokyo, doesn't it have to mean he's there for the kid? Han's friend, the one that beat DK. Otherwise, why else is Dom out there, if the story is going to take place back in LA again?

VD, in particular order says, 7 starts of in LA, then Tokyo, then in the Middle East.

Way I see it, after Dom already knows that Han went out to Tokyo, he soon after gets that call from Statham. Since he's doesn't have much info to begin with, he'll head to Japan to get to the bottom of things, only to find out that Statham already fled somewhere in the Middle East. I'm just gonna assume its Dubai, all them exotics, hell even the cop cars out there are Lambos and Ferraris :smokin.

Last edited:
VD, in particular order says, 7 starts of in LA, then Tokyo, then in the Middle East.

Way I see it, after Dom already knows that Han went out to Tokyo, he soon after gets that call from Statham. Since he's doesn't have much info to begin with, he'll head to Japan to get to the bottom of things, only to find out that Statham already fled somewhere in the Middle East. I'm just gonna assume its Dubai, all them exotics, hell even the cop cars out there are Lambos and Ferraris :smokin.

But when Dom races Sean, it looks like some time has passed and Dom even says he's "got nuthin' but time".

he's probably already killed Statham and is looking for a new white boy to hang out with

But when Dom races Sean, it looks like some time has passed and Dom even says he's "got nuthin' but time".

he's probably already killed Statham and is looking for a new white boy to hang out with

Hmmm, that's possible. Already avenged Han, just lookin for a race with Han's protege. I could dig that.

Hell, the rebirth scene of the franchise would then also be the close. That's creative as hell if they do that. :wow:

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess it's more likely we see Sean in part 8

It seems at the end of TD he has established himself as the king of Tokyo and that didn't just happened after one race around a mountain or whatever it was

I felt the same way when Gisele died as when the Bond girl died in Skyfall. Super sad just cause of how beautiful they are

What if Leon is in this next one because Stratham kills him also. Im pretty sure he would have the power to find the crews new/old associates. I was hoping the return of Johnny Tran but just remembered he died in the first one. Maybe more Eva Mendez to replace Giselle?

Leon is reprising his role in Fast 7

Willing to bet he is a bad guy linked to Ian Shaw (Statham)

:lol: Oh hell no

I think people need to get a grip bashing TD. I'm not surprised ninja is leading the way, dude hates imports like I hate diarrhea.

wj4, blasphemy. LFA is such an overpriced piece of machinery, Veilside RX-7 has soul to it. And obviously the fortune kit isn't cheap

What if Leon is in this next one because Stratham kills him also. Im pretty sure he would have the power to find the crews new/old associates. I was hoping the return of Johnny Tran but just remembered he died in the first one. Maybe more Eva Mendez to replace Giselle?

I think Leon would be a bad guy he was always sketchy looking

And Brian took out Tran, Brian was a bad mofo when he went to get Borga in prison

:lol: Oh hell no

I think people need to get a grip bashing TD. I'm not surprised ninja is leading the way, dude hates imports like I hate diarrhea.

wj4, blasphemy. LFA is such an overpriced piece of machinery, Veilside RX-7 has soul to it. And obviously the fortune kit isn't cheap
The RX7 is no doubt nice but the lex is too gorgeous. Perhaps it's because I'm not into modding anymore so I prefer cars with clean lines that are subtle yet elegant instead of outright aggressive.

The RX7 is no doubt nice but the lex is too gorgeous. Perhaps it's because I'm not into modding anymore so I prefer cars with clean lines that are subtle yet elegant instead of outright aggressive.

I saw the LFA in person in January, it's beautiful no doubt. It's a shame they only made 500. The details are insane.

I'm unfortunately still heavy into modding so I'm still biased. Although the LF-CC concept is dope.

Lucas Black ‏@TheLucasBlack 10m

Thank y'all for all the #Fast7 wishes. Maybe @UniversalPics will listen to y'all. #TheRealDriftKing

There's a petition for Sean Boswell to get cast into FF7, just saw on imdb. :lol:

"Torreto!!!!! Where's he going?"
He went to the carwash.

:rofl:

"Cuz the buster kept me outta handcuffs....the buster brought ME back, he didn't just go running back to the fort.".

"I remember everything about my fadda". :lol: :lol:

So many quotes in this franchise. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom