Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

I thought the opposite I expected Fast 6 to crush the Hangover

Fast Five was well received whole Hangover 2 was panned

They target the same demographic so it was easy to see this happening in my eyes

ding ding ding

everybody i know real life off NT was more hyped for f&f over hangover

last one wasnt that good......

last fast and furious WAS good an we all been waitin for the next one more so.

Comedies also don't do well overseas, whereas action movies dominate the global markets.

Plus when summer movie season is so crowded, given the choice between a large and loud action movie over a comedy, the action is worth going to the theater.

TD > 2 and 4.. TD was dope..

we hongry cuz > da entire tokyo drift movie

braga storyline from part 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> story line from tokyo drift...like

like NO ONE like tokyo drfit.... horrible acting, WACK story, da best race was da viper vs da monte carlo..they killed han..man

that movie was da skid mark in da whole franchise

This movie was WAY too over the top for me,
laugh.gif

From Tyrese jumping off a tank onto a moving car, to Dom leaping across a bridge and catching Letty...

I don't even know what to say,
laugh.gif

I love how Rock and Dom hit that dude w/ the Hawk and Animal Doomsday Device in that one fight scene,
roll.gif

I damn near pissed my self.
im mad son son remembered da name of that move
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Where was the baby when jordana was kidnapped?

Elena had the baby. They were escaping and Elena climbed down a wall or something first, Mia handed over the baby, then Mia saw people were coming so she left.

my only lil gripe is how does Vin diesel survive his dodge charger that shot outta da plane and tumbled violently and giselle can't survive hitting da tarmac...

Movie was great, but I agree with what others have said. It was a little too over the top.

Loved Tokyo Drift. The acting sucked (the lead guy, the lead girl, and Bow Wow :x). But I liked that it was just about racing culture and not some crazy crime plot, and they did a good job of using Japan. It was immersive.

But I liked that when they decided to go back to a crime heist feel, they went all out ridiculous and didn't take itself too seriously. Like obviously when Vin Disel jumps off a car across a bridge, they're not tyring to be serious or realistic.

Last edited:
my only lil gripe is how does Vin diesel survive his dodge charger that shot outta da plane and tumbled violently and giselle can't survive hitting da tarmac...
I could see her being dead after that fall, but at the same time she could have easily survived that and just been banged up. My only thing is why wouldnt you go back and check. Han just assumed she was dead.

Obviously storyline wise I see why it was done, since her story lines up with Han and he has to die to bring everything full circle. Plus she wasnt in TD so that would have been another plot hole.

All that aside, loved the movie. Its an action movie. Most of the things in action movies arent realistic. So everyone who complaining about that is stupid. People are just nit-picking for the hell of it.

Last edited:
If you want to think logically about the movie (which we shouldn't :lol:) Vin survives a car accident, but if he was wearing his seatbelt that's not out of the ordinary. At that speed, landing on her back, she could have easily died.

But yeah.. they had to kill her off because she wasn't in TD and because Han was going to die anyway.

BEt you they bring giselle back for fast 7 for some tragic "almost tOgether forever" love story. If this series has taught me anything, its to exprct the unexpected. we all thought letty was dead right? Sike, ima have her roll off the hill instead.

braga storyline from part 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> story line from tokyo drift...like

like NO ONE like tokyo drfit.... horrible acting, WACK story, da best race was da viper vs da monte carlo..they killed han..man

We're not gonna go that far. I was into drifting so TD was cool to me...

No one really misses Giselle though, Letty was a central main character

Bringing her back does nothing for the franchise

If you want to think logically about the movie (which we shouldn't
laugh.gif
) Vin survives a car accident, but if he was wearing his seatbelt that's not out of the ordinary. At that speed, landing on her back, she could have easily died.

But yeah.. they had to kill her off because she wasn't in TD and because Han was going to die anyway.
i can see that...i mean after all she was carry over from part 4.....guess she was playing wit house money surviving that long...still if a bullet dont

kill you im always skeptical on people's death in action movies...especially with sequels, they always have a way of coming back.

We're not gonna go that far. I was into drifting so TD was cool to me...
oh yea? knowing what you know now...would you make part 7 which looks like its going back to japan...just like tokyo drift? i think my skin would

crawl if they had da ineptitude to try and do that again...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

and for folks who said they changed da series away from racing, remember fast and furious always had a heist element to it, da main plot of part 1 was

da fact that truck shipments were being knocked off by a crew of hondas and brian was posing undercover to catch dom's team...

No one really misses Giselle though, Letty was a central main character

Bringing her back does nothing for the franchise

Say whuuu?

I miss Gisele man, I wasn't ready for that. Hell, imo there coulda simply been a breakup unseen and she comes back in 7 for revenge.

Say whuuu?

I miss Gisele man, I wasn't ready for that. Hell, imo there coulda simply been a breakup unseen and she comes back in 7 for revenge.

But I mean she doesn't drive stories, she is just there

I think everyone knew she was taking an L this movie

The franchise felt a bit empty w/o Letty

Back
Top Bottom