Them joints say "ee"

Girbauds(smh $80 down the drain)
3x Tall Tees
Huge Jeans
Had a "Burberry" lined jean suit
eek.gif
smh.gif
for $20. Thought i was doin it
Matchin a durag wit the outfit (even wore two different colored ones on top of each other)
FILAs
smh.gif

Some reeboks that looked like forces
roll.gif
sick.gif

Copped a fake ##+ jewelry set out the back of the Source magazine. had a huge chain, watch, ring, and earrings for $30
alien.gif
glad i didnt cop that fugazi g-unit spinner
smh.gif

Oversized jerseys
NBA jeans
tall tees
Jean suits
velour jackets
Baggy clothing

Can't believe the money I spent on this crap either

gold and silver chains from the middle of the mall
hats too big
fubu, pepe, avirex, pelle pelle
chrome dadas
yellow hyperflights

Anything I wore from 1999-2002, frosh. spoh and junior years in HS. IMO this was at the height of that baggy jeans, white T, etc stuff.

-custom jerseys with last name on back
-tall T's
-Sean John velour suits
smh.gif
laugh.gif

-Platinum Fubu
-Rocawear
-"Gucci" AF1's
-size 8 hats
-headbands
smh.gif
damn

i used to rock bandanas over my fitted.. ala Loso in trade it all vid..
long #%+ white t's

thats it really.. all in jr high too.. i grew up and got tired of being like everyone else
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

124k26w.jpg

Wearing shirts like fitteds
smh.gif

QFT

I used to do this everyday 1 summer. And I remember 1 day a couple of my friends were going to the Puerto Rican day parade and they was like "Yo, Gabe weneed you to do the shirt thing for us."
laugh.gif
Had the whole team rocking white t's as fitteds.
smh.gif
like it wasn't summer time and we wasn't hot.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Jean suit...thought I was that dude when I had like 4 different ones for that fall/spring...
smh.gif
...that was like 9-10 yrs ago
I remember having a sean john one in 8th grade and thinking I was the man

I DID THAT ROCKING THE T-SHIRT LIKE LAWRENCE OF ARABIA AND I VIVIDLY REMEMBER THIS ONE CHICA THAT WAS ON MY VEIN HARD SEEING ME AT BLOCKBUSTER AND SHE KEPTAVOIDING ME ONE SOME, "I CAN'T BELEIVE I USED TO JOCK THIS HERB IMA HIDE BEHIND THIS M&M DISPLAY" FTL.

camron-juelz-jimmy.jpg

dipset had me wearing bandanas like this. or sometimes wrapped around my fitted.

miskeen_gator.jpg

and i remember having miskeen shirts for daaaays! my cousins from philly had me up on it. i remember being one of the only dudes in toronto with the miskeenjawns

I'm completely blown away at some of the things posted in his thread and I feel blessed to only say that Dickies, Ben Davis, and the size of my clothingare the only thing I regret.

Originally Posted by Jose Wong

gold and silver chains from the middle of the mall
hats too big
fubu, pepe, avirex, pelle pelle
chrome dadas
yellow hyperflights
i still rock my fitteds big, they last waay longer like that.

and pelle's ain't ever falling off.

Jean outfits....yuck. And us girls had the colorful ones.....red jens with a red jean jacket??? Damn, 13-14 is was such an awkward age

Since Im from Jersey, I wore Omavi jeans, which were already too big even if you bought the right size.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Jean outfits....yuck. And us girls had the colorful ones.....red jens with a red jean jacket??? Damn, 13-14 is was such an awkward age
laugh.gif

uptown heightz/harlem chicks with tight spandex like pepe jean suits FTW though...ahh memories...

lol this thread is
laugh.gif
but on the real back in 92-94 I remember the PlaidFlannel hoodies were hot way before true religion brought em' back.

I would rock the Karl Kani khaki / Paco Jeans and flannel hoodie word to O-dog
6ut0cpg.jpg

Anyone remember UMEN jerseys? they were before mecca and throwbacks.

I used to rock Ecko hardcore back in middle school up to 10th grade, hence the screen name. I did the big tees, too. I rocked up to a 2xl, and I rock Mediumnow in college. I was guilty of lugz, then moved on up to the wheat timbz.
indifferent.gif
I live in Houston, I looked ridiculous. I did cop those Timb inspired Suprasthough.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ecko89

I used to rock Ecko hardcore back in middle school up to 10th grade, hence the screen name. I did the big tees, too. I rocked up to a 2xl, and I rock Medium now in college. I was guilty of lugz, then moved on up to the wheat timbz.
indifferent.gif
I live in Houston, I looked ridiculous. I did cop those Timb inspired Supras though.
pimp.gif

Ay real talk Ecko was fire! and timbs... i coppd those wheat supras too my dude...

Originally Posted by ecko89

I used to rock Ecko hardcore back in middle school up to 10th grade, hence the screen name. I did the big tees, too. I rocked up to a 2xl, and I rock Medium now in college. I was guilty of lugz,
pimp.gif

YOU ARE THE NARRATOR OF ME LIFE, BLAD.

parasuco jeans with the gray, black/ white, or red stripe going down the side of each leg. had em all
smh.gif
. I tried to find a pic but couldn't. does any oneremember these?

Back
Top Bottom