Fashion statement you regret doing vol.. smh at myself

nbabf461.jpg

x1hu7q.jpg

20060801-saucony_courageous.jpg

LotImg24449.jpg

in the summer 0f 97 I reversed the color of my wht/red 12s to red/white using model car red spray paint and white sears paint. Some people thought they werereal, had one friend ready to pay for them. Maybe a few months later wondered why I did that dumb #**@. Wasted a clean pair for one trip to the mall and asummer league game. A couple of friends did different colorways for the game.

overmatching and i had a pair of Sauconys. but i was fresh at the time now i can do nothing but smh though

i can't say i regret anything, styles change. yeh i rocked oversized %@$% in 2002, but that was hot at the time. i'm sure in 5-6 years we'll belookin back at the %@$% we were wearin in 09 and thinkin how wack they were.

Originally Posted by eight2one

phat farm shoes...smh

okay, forget my last post. i REALLY regret those. had 2 pairs. needless to say 1 pair stayed DS after i caught heat
laugh.gif
sold the DS pair for like $4 in agarage sale

I was in elementary in the '80s and high school in the early '90s, so there were all kinds of questionable things happening in my wardrobe. Here is asampling:

• Michael Jackson jacket with all the zippers
  • Oh boy, I guess I have to go full disclosure - I had a white glove with sequins on it.
  • Parachute pants
  • Sweats pulled up to my knees with long socks
  • Tight-rolled jeans
  • Running shoes with no socks
  • Wrestling shoes
  • MC Hammer pants - wow
  • Cross Colours shirts
  • Those woven multi-color hippie belts
I'm sure there are more, but this is quite embarrassing and painful.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

No regrets, we all change.

QFT

I don't regret anythingbut how reckless I used to spend money

80 girbauds
200 jersey
30 fitted
150 Jordans
stupid

Back
Top Bottom