Fashion statement you regret doing vol.. smh at myself

-Fubu jerseys/jeans/jeansuits
-Colored Timbs
-Pink shirts/ Nikes/ Fitteds
-5x clothing
-Size 44 Jeans (I was like a 28 at the time)

Just horrible.

d98159e7b3936b4fe9375b0ad3bc0bf6435261f.bmp
SMH @ myself when i was young for doin this non sense

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

-Fubu jerseys/jeans/jeansuits
-Colored Timbs
-Pink shirts/ Nikes/ Fitteds
-5x clothing
-Size 44 Jeans (I was like a 28 at the time)

Just horrible.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

edit: i didnt even no that was you Dom lol

for me was them shiny pants.
but mines was dark blue with a red shiny part. after a few wears, i realized them S!!!s was purple
frown.gif

Tall tees
Baggy pants
Wearing sweatbands/arm bands to school
smh.gif

layering shirts- i would have a big !*$ red shirt on with an even bigger white shirt on underneath so that it would show at the bottom and at the ends of thesleeve
smh.gif
smh.gif

Laces matching shirt
smh.gif

I honestly think that years from now, looking back on my style from 2008-2009, I would have no regrets. I dont ever seen jeans, a tee (that fit) and sneakersgoing out of style. Unless we start wearing space cadet uniforms like in all those futuristic shows

columbia rain suits to school when it WASNT raining...smh (early to mid 90's-#%@)
Bear jackets...smh
Lugz boots...super smh
Rocking anything by Polo JEANS co....

i dunt follow fashion or trends. i follow my own style. ill tell you one thing tho, dudes dressing up like british rock stars will regret that %$$* when itsnot the fad anymore
roll.gif

i loved the baaggy clothes style... even tho i was the onlly one around my way to wear em... but then again i do live in a white town.... im the only colored /spanish kid in town

tall tees + jerseys = $$$ i will not get back
smh when a player gets traded

LMAO @ those dadas^

Custom T shirts with a picture on them in like 05
XL when Im a Shmedium.
Denim jackets and jeans together WAY late.
Fugly jeans.

One thing I ALWAYS wanted to buy but never ended up doing it because it costs too much and then I realized it was ridiculous were the NBA jeans with the teampatches on them. To me they looked clean and I was always on the verge of buying them but $100 was a lot for some jeans in junior high.

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

big *$% jackets, baggy *$% jeans, tall tees, coppin jordans on release date, sigh

pretty much sums it up
and flight jackets that cost 15 duckets
indifferent.gif

and i wore my grey suede bojacksons with pink accents the other day

thankfully i was only like 12 when all this baggy nonsense was going on

Back
Top Bottom