FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

hes doing pretty good so far man. Def gonna reach value easily
Being a Knicks fan, i had reasonable doubt...didn't expect the team as a whole to play this way.

Tonight's lineup. Was hoping melo would have a big game. Counting on Pelicans game to be a shootout

man..i knew the pelicans game would be low scoring. Just had that odd feeling. Glad i didnt load up on it

actually all these games are low scoring and the superstars didnt have a HUGE game. Low scoring fantasy point total for everyone

Last edited:
man..i knew the pelicans game would be low scoring. Just had that odd feeling. Glad i didnt load up on it

actually all these games are low scoring and the superstars didnt have a HUGE game. Low scoring fantasy point total for everyone
Pelicans game was the highest scoring with 197 total. Cleveland game 177 total,Portland 170 total. All warriors starters hitting value+

for my first time, i played 7 diff. 50/50's at diff. entry prices and it was a success

def. going to keep studying techniques and how to play

didnt play any 50/50z or double ups.

On small slates, i take my chances in Big money tourneys because the room for error is much smaller.

Only did 2 tourneys tonight ($2 and $5) and came out with $50 bucks. Not bad..always have that "if only i subbed out so and so.." lol but keep improving

^To each their own. I love the 50/50s. Gonna be some good stuff tomorrow. Let's get it NT 
nthat.gif

^To each their own. I love the 50/50s. Gonna be some good stuff tomorrow. Let's get it NT :nthat:

no i do too. im saying on short slates like tonight, just to big.

i say that because last week i played a 50/50 late night game..and scored 333 points..and still didnt place. thats insane righ? but when you look at it, when you have only 2 games, everybody is going to own alot of players you have, so all it takes is a low owned player to go off and everyone that has him wins

like tonight for example. 3 games. Everybody got ****** by lebron/melo/evans/love by paying up but having meh games.

Acy (low owned, far exeeded his value)
Stuckey (low owned, far exceeded value)
THJR (low owned, farrr exceeded value)

every leader in my tourneys had those three. took the risks and it pair off

333 points and not placing is ridiculous 
laugh.gif
. I like 4 games at least. It gets ridiculous with 2 games or so.

I shouldn't have played last night. I'm terrible with so few games.

Last two nights have been disaster. Need to bounce back tonight.

Pelicans and all the backup point guards I played screwed me.

its gonna those players that stink it up.

im starting to learn to just fade guys these days

For today gotta have Wall and Lowry in there right?

So many options today, don't think I enjoy the big slate days as much.

For today gotta have Wall and Lowry in there right?

So many options today, don't think I enjoy the big slate days as much.
ty Lawson is a good defender might be all over John walls grill I like westbrook but they might kill the 76ers and they might sit him

Lowry is a must though. do lowry and Greivez Vasquez overperforms for his value.

Man I thought I would like big slate as well, but my head spinning from all the possible lineups

I want Harden cause I know he will do well vs MIN
And I also want Russ/KD vs Philly

But they expensive as (Bleep)

Any suggestions for a noob on a day like this

Man I thought I would like big slate as well, but my head spinning from all the possible lineups

I want Harden cause I know he will do well vs MIN
And I also want Russ/KD vs Philly

But they expensive as (Bleep)

Any suggestions for a noob on a day like this
KD is worth too much and he is still on 25-30 mins restrictions not worth it man ur better off with a Gordon Hayward and a jabari parker at small forward

Phi game might be a blowout and they rest their players.

Here's a rough draft. With Teletovic and hibbert. Thoughts? suggestions?

Phi game might be a blowout and they rest their players.

Here's a rough draft. With Teletovic and hibbert. Thoughts? suggestions?
I don't like kemba today I feel shane larkin n prigioni are great defenders and Rodney stuckey is a wild card every one else I like
pimp.gif

I don't like kemba today I feel shane larkin n prigioni are great defenders and Rodney stuckey is a wild card every one else I like:pimp:

Stuckey has been money since George Hill has been out. Knicks off a B2B. Does that play any factor for yall guys?

I wouldn't go with Teletovic today. He drew the start last game for KG, KG now back in the lineup w/ Teletovic coming off the bench.

Wouldn't be concerned with any Knicks on a b2b. Especially because they're playing a winnable game.

Most likely going to be low scoring

Back
Top Bottom