FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

I'm rolling w Rondo/Lowry as my PG's in 50/50's

Jason Terry is still crazy cheap btw
you playing any besides 50/50's tonight?

joe johnson or kyle korver ?

Yeah im doing a few and playing a big money tourney also. $25 buyin. Feel like i have a team to atleast place.

but both play major minutes and have the same floor/ceiling..I trust JJ a bit more, but in the matchup I'd roll with Korver.

Man I wish I got into Bball. I only watch the Sixers here and there :smile:x) and rarely watch the high profile televised games so I don't have nearly enough knowledge to be playing NBA Fanduels. Seems like you guys enjoy doing these NBA contests. Alot of my boys have been having success in them too. I'm gonna be lost when NFL season is over :lol:.

Last edited:
^ Yeah i have bledsoe in my big tourney lineup. Hes the best SG on FD (besides harden) that excels in assists.

• 12344.png

PG

Greivis Vasquez

$4,800

CLE@TOR

• 15843.png

PG

Trey Burke

$6,000

ORL@UTA

• 9447.png

SG

Joe Johnson

$6,200

ATL@BKN

• 12355.png

SG

Eric Bledsoe

$7,300

PHO@DAL

• 12366.png

SF

Gordon Hayward

$7,500

ORL@UTA

• 14518.png

SF

Tobias Harris

$7,200

ORL@UTA

• 16008.png

PF

Jared Sullinger

$7,000

LAL@BOS

• 9729.png

PF

Paul Millsap

$8,400

ATL@BKN

• 14516.png

C

Enes Kanter

$5,700

ORL@UTA
big tourney lineup - over by $100, any adjustments that still make it potent

Top "value" Picks for Friday (In order of price from lowest to highest):

Zach Lavine 3600 - Near minimum salary, getting the start at PG against Houston. I'm liking him to hit value.

Jason Terry 4100- The Jet has drawn the start with Beverley, Canaan out. Hes put 30+FD points each time at point guard. He's went for 3 boards/5 assists/4 stls last game. Even if he has a rough shooting night vs Minnesota, I can still see him being productive.

Reggie Evans 4300- If DMC is out, Evans is probably gonna get 10+ boards. Matchup against Indiana leaves something more to be desired.

Kris Humphries 4400- If Nene still out (game time decision as of now). Facing Denver who lets up a lot to opposing PFs. Should be fast paced game as well

Grevis Vasquez 4900- They raised his price, but I still like him for 25+ points.

KJ Mcdaniels 4900-  has had: 9+ boards 1+ast 1+stl 1+blk  in last 3 games. That's about 20 FD points, completely disregarding any shooting he does. 

Others to Consider:

Zeller Brothers - Both should be starting, I don't trust them enough though.

Rodney Hood 3500- minimum salary starting for Burks

Shawne Williams 3900- Luol Deng out. Williams might get the start, if not he should still see 30+ minutes at the Forward positions and hit value at 20 points.

Noah questionable, Taj still out- You're looking at Pau to play 40 minutes if Noah/Taj are out. With Mirtoic seeing some more burn

LAL vs Bos has o/u of 218 points. Suns/Mavs, Cle/Tor, Wash/Den all 205+ as well

Good values tonight, lets get it!

Rook, your team is going to work 
pimp.gif
. I'm in the Tourny money today as well

^ Thanks man. Tim Duncan was crazy underowned (4%) and he went off.

I'm 185th in a big money tourney, 30 points away from first. Kevin Love let me down. He had the 2nd fewest points on my team and he was the most expensive :lol:

its crazy how close you can be to the top if you just switched around a one player.

Yea wasn't expecting that from Duncan going up against Marc and Z-Bo, ain't eem mad I didn't pick him.

Cleaned up well today, doubled up. :pimp:

Seraphin and LaVine came up big, Rodney Hood was nice too.

Put me on those algorithms too bruh

Same here.

Back after a week hiatus. If I dont get a lineup in for tonights nba ill definitely post something up for the nfl tomorrow. When I glanced at the nfl the other day the salaries looked terrible for this week

ive heard of them. its what guys like condia use. its mad research that goes into it but if you have the time..

Back
Top Bottom