Lowry
Lance S.
Korver
Brewer
Parker
Griffin
Teletovic
Dieng

5$ entry triple up 260 people, 80 people bank $. Same concept as 50-50s but  ~1/3rd make it instead

Have no idea why I picked hood.... Most likely out of the money thanks to him.

Picked Drummond and Gasol too smfh

Wednesdays' values to consider - Top picks:
Jason Terry 3800- Starting at the point vs Memphis, not the best matchup. Put in 35 minutes last game and had a really good game, Beverly, Canaan still out. Solid play at 3800
Grevis Vasquez 3900- Since Derozans been out, he's been starting. He's a lock to hit value
KJ Mcdaniels 4700- vs Minnesota
Corey Brewer 5000- vs Philly
Mo Williams 5500- vs Philly 

Others to consider:
Matt Barnes 3500- Minimum salary, should hit value. Vs Orlando
James Johnson 3900- Since Derozans out, JJ has been seeing a lot more run, and contributing.Went 19/7 on Tuesday in 28 minutes. 
Josh Mcbob - 25+ mins, cheap
Tyler Zeller- draws the start
Cody Zeller- I think draws start against Chi
Rodney Hood 3500- Alec Burks out, hood starting for Burks
Kyle O' Quinn- If Vucevic doesn't start, posted a double-double in tuesdays game.

One strategy I'm implementing today is going for the highest scoring game (Phi vs Minny) and playing as many guys as I can from those teams.

Lots of good value today, good luck.

That Terry pick!

Killing em.

Teletovic :pimp:

won me some good bread tonight on FD.

Wish i used him in my DK lineups. Picked bari over him last minute :rofl:

its all good tho

Tomorrow gonna load up on that Pelicans/Warriors game.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Pdinos' Fanduel Strategy Guide for Noobs:

This is for 50-50s because that's what I play and I figure I can get a better lineup then half the guys out there at least. 

1. Gotta know the rules: Point = 1pt, Rebound = 1.2pts, Assist = 1.5pts, Block = 2pts, Steal = 2pts, Turnover = -1pt

As you can see Assists are worth 1.5pts while boards are worth 1.2. That means Wall going for 10 assists vs Zbo going for 10 boards nets you 15pts vs 12pts. Blocks and steals are worth 2 points, which is big. Sacramento and Orlando get their shots blocked the most. If you got Hibbert or Ibaka vs Orlando, that might be a great idea.

-Differs from draftkings in that 3 pointers, Double doubles, Triple Dubs don't count as points in fanduel. You're worrying about pure scoring, 3 pointers mean nothing. Points are points.

2. Position match-up: (these guys let up the most objectively)

PG: Phi, Ind, Cha, Bulls, Orl, Bos

SG: Phi, Ind, Nets, Den

SF: Phi, Det, Orl, GSW, Bos, Minn

PF: Det, Bos, Cle, Utah, Den, Mil

C: Orl, LAL, Minn, Pho, Atl

You could probably win just by picking these positions against these teams, but there's other things to consider.

3. The team Match-up: Draft kings adjusts for match up, so when Washington plays Philadelphia all the Washington guys are more expensive for that week. Fanduel does not do this. You have to abuse the matchups. Vegas Over/Under: Don’t underestimate Las Vegas; they really know what they are doing. Check the spreads and over/under for the day. The over/under is very helpful and they're usually right. High scoring means lots of shooting – lots of shooting means more potential for assists and more potential for rebounds. Every player gets a boost when the over/under is high. West coast games in general are faster paced.

4. Value - about 5x the FD price. Guy is priced at 4000$ x 5 = 20 Points you need to reach value. You pick a superstar at 10,000$ (x5), you want to try to get him to hit 50 FD points or the pick didn't hit value.

5. Foul trouble- If you got Drummond against Cousins, he's a lot more likely to get in foul trouble and kill your fantasy outlook because he's riding the pine. 

6. Injuries - You have to follow the injuries. Who's injured and who's playing/not playing also determines the minutes of everyone. The other night Favors didn't play with illness, Kanter got 30+ minutes and went off.

7. Picking your roster-  Often times my strategy is to grab as many players as I can from one team or game to "guarantee" my points. Ex. I pick Jrue Holiday, Tyreke, Anthony Davis, Ryan Anderson for tomorrow. Unless Austin rivers goes for 50, you're going to be guaranteed your 120+ points from these 4 picks (you max out at 4 picks per team). You can double up with this strategy and pick 2 teams, and/or focus on one fast-paced game.

8. Handcuff -  Lakers are worst vs Centers so you go Marc Gasol against Lake show. Zbo goes 30/20 and Marc goes for 10/8. Sometimes a guy has an off night, pick both bigs and handcuff the tandem to guarantee results.

9. "Safe" pick- Any guy can go off any night. I go for guys who NEED to produce. Derozan is the second leading scorer on the Raptors, went down w/ injury. The Raps NEED Lowry to score 20 at least, every single night. With Dwight out, Harden is put in a similar position. While Kyrie/Love/Bron are much more volatile for me, they have each other to rely on to go off. Pick guys who will give you boards/ast/stl/blk so you're not strictly relying on a good shooting performance.

10. Finding a value pick- If you can't find good value picks to play when checking initially there's no other way around it, got to research who's not playing or injured. Any fantasy basketball site (rotoworld, rotowire, fantasy alarm) will give you updated information on injured players. Check about half hour before the games start and you should have a good idea of who you can plug in for value. 

Last edited:
good tips brah.

im starting to ease down and focus on head to heads, 50/50s.

pisses me off because whenever i play soley 50/50's, I usually have 275+ points and had i played a big prize one I would win major money lol

like today I scored 315 points. (my highest total on FD ever) and im sure i coulda won a few grand in a GPP but its cool

Last edited:
I hear ya. So, I usually bet 50$ everyday I play. 40-45$ goes into double up/50-50s, 5-10$ goes into tourny games depending on how I feel about my team. 

Green is playing ^

btw dont sleep on shawn marion. doesnt have a high ceiling but for 3800 and playing 30+ minutes a game, he allows alot of flex

Last edited:
For any guys on Draftkings. If you select the beginner category, you play against only beginners like yourself. I think it's < 50 games played so you can pick on the noobs and gain confidence (hopefully)

Here's my squad for tonight:

Plan is to use all the guys with 30+ mins on the NO roster w/ AD, Jrue, Reke, Ryan Anderson. If NO wins, or it's a close game I'll be looking good. If they get blown out, it's going to be a struggle. I'm liking Shawn Marion and CJ Watson to hit value at about 15 pts. Not that confident tonight, gonna put in less than normal. GL all

Started Kyrie and Love tonight :pimp:

My lineup:

Irving
Watson
Klay
Evans
Barnes
Batum
Love
STAT
Bogut

kyrie needs to up his assists tho smh