FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

My lineup for the 1 pm million dollar free tourney was definitely putting up major points :smh:

Sweet, my team was horrible. And i might win my NBA h2h. Might come out on top today

I guessed they fixed all of the contests starting at 1. No refunds for those

nope they're refunding everyone who doesnt place in a prize spot.

this is what they said in the email they sent me

You have to make sure you email them
before the end of the first half of the indy/pats game though.

Last edited:
I let one of my friends use my account to play in a huge tourney today. He had around $6k left for his salary and needed a RB. I told him to take Jonas Gray. He took Trent Richardson. It would've put him in around 250th place, winning $15 on a $1 entry. Instead he's in around 13k place winning $0.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
^ Thabo sefolosha. Caroll out, they don't really have a choice but to play him. He's 3800

^ good looks on thabo. needed a nice value play.

loving giannis tonight as well.

Values to consider for Wednesday:

If Larry Sanders out - Zaza Pachulia for 4000(double doubled today), Ersan if you're feeling like rolling the dice

Thad young out- Anthony Bennett vs NYK

Pekovic out- Dieng 4900 vs NYK

Humphries 4100- Near double-double last couple games, guy gets #s his entire career

Pat Bev 4800(should hit value)- vs LAL, make sure he's healthy

Donatas Montiejunas 5100- Vs LAL, Terrence Jones out

Courtney Lee 5300- Pretty consistently hits value at least, high floor, low ceiling though

Giannis 5200- If he gets the start. 13/8 last game in just 18 mins (some foul trouble)

Shumpert 5400- Had 21/8/8/3 stls last game. Fish loves him, he runs the triangle and gets some assists. 

Nerlens 5600- Should be able to at least hit value against a fast paced Boston team, with some good upside.

Good luck all

Last edited:

Values to consider for Wednesday:

If Larry Sanders out - Zaza Pachulia for 4000(double doubled today), Ersan if you're feeling like rolling the dice

Thad young out- Anthony Bennett vs NYK

Pekovic out- Dieng 4900 vs NYK

Humphries 4100- Near double-double last couple games, guy gets #s his entire career

Pat Bev 4800(should hit value)- vs LAL, make sure he's healthy

Donatas Montiejunas 5100- Vs LAL, Terrence Jones out

Courtney Lee 5300- Pretty consistently hits value at least, high floor, low ceiling though

Giannis 5200- If he gets the start. 13/8 last game in just 18 mins (some foul trouble)

Shumpert 5400- Had 21/8/8/3 stls last game. Fish loves him, he runs the triangle and gets some assists. 

Nerlens 5600- Should be able to at least hit value against a fast paced Boston team, with some good upside.

Good luck all
I was thinking of playing Shumpert last night but figured he'd be on a minutes limit and JR would see more minutes and it cost me 1st place in a tourney 
mean.gif

nice. should put up 300+.
Put up 270 
ohwell.gif
. Enough to win my 50/50s, but nothing special.

Not enough games for me to play tomorrow, but I like these guys for value:

Chalmers/cole if Wade doesn't play

Shawne Williams - Mcbob still out

Hinrich/Brooks if Rose out

Matt barnes

Good luck all

i actually prefer these days with less games. i tend to do much better when theres less teams and less guys to pick from. helps weed out errant punt plays for me personally.

Not sure if i wanna play tonight, when there aren't many games the scoring is too tight of me. Don't wanna lose by .5 etc

I played a 2$, but I'm not a big fan of few games. Like right now I'm in a 120 entry 2$ league and Jimmy butler is 89% owned, blake 87% owned, Taj 87% owned...

Some "values" to consider for today:

Aaron Brooks 4100- If Rose and Hinrich are out, Thibs has no choice but to play Brooks 30+ mins, and he has shown he can produce given adequate opportunity

Corey Brewer 4700- Kevin Martin out indefinitely, Brewer will hit value at 4700 with good upside

Channing Frye 5000- consistently hits value, temper expectations on upside

Gorgui Dieng 5500- Pek out, Thad Young out. Has been unimpressive so far, but all the opportunity is there

Mo Williams 5500- Mo has shown that when given a chance he will produce. He started last game and played 30+ mins 14 pts 13 ast (no Kmart going off to inflate assists though)

Giannis anteto 5500- Game time decision, played 48 mins in last OT game put up 18/12/4/3. If Giannis is a no-go, consider OJ mayo to eat up his minutes

Let the force be with you

Some "values" to consider for today:
Aaron Brooks 4100- If Rose and Hinrich are out, Thibs has no choice but to play Brooks 30+ mins, and he has shown he can produce given adequate opportunity
Corey Brewer 4700- Kevin Martin out indefinitely, Brewer will hit value at 4700 with good upside
Channing Frye 5000- consistently hits value, temper expectations on upside
Gorgui Dieng 5500- Pek out, Thad Young out. Has been unimpressive so far, but all the opportunity is there
Mo Williams 5500- Mo has shown that when given a chance he will produce. He started last game and played 30+ mins 14 pts 13 ast (no Kmart going off to inflate assists though)
Giannis anteto 5500- Game time decision, played 48 mins in last OT game put up 18/12/4/3. If Giannis is a no-go, consider OJ mayo to eat up his minutes

Let the force be with you

Rose and Hinrich were ruled out along with Gasol.

What sites do you guys use for updates on injuries and lineups? I use fantasyalarm but it seems to always be late with the NBA lineups.

^ I use rotowire, real convenient app on the phone.

Here's my team for the day: (going for the 50/50s w/ A. Davis + Bron)

Back
Top Bottom