FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Tonights one of those nights where I wish I understood Hockey because Im staying the hell away from this matchnight in NBA with only 2 games :lol:. Kevin Martin and Copeland came thru for me last night.

dude tonight is a night where its easy as hell. just loaded up on the dallas/Portland game and sprinkle in a few hou/spurs players. my lineup for DK:

Dame
Ellis
Parsons
Diaw
Chandler
Mathews
Leonard
Batum

Tonights one of those nights where I wish I understood Hockey because Im staying the hell away from this matchnight in NBA with only 2 games :lol:. Kevin Martin and Copeland came thru for me last night.

dude tonight is a night where its easy as hell. just loaded up on the dallas/Portland game and sprinkle in a few hou/spurs players. my lineup for DK:

Dame
Ellis
Parsons
Diaw
Chandler
Mathews
Leonard
Batum

There's no way all this fit

damn patrick beverly was just ruled out. wondering if i should play canaan playing against a depleted spurs roster now instead of devin harris.

Yup. Actually just redid my lineup. went with

Parker
Ellis
Batum
Diaw
Howard
Green
Parsons
Leonard

a lil worried houston might blow the spurs out tho

I entered a 2$ tourny, boom or bust:

Isaiah Canaan

Tony Parker

Danny Green

James Harden

Kostas Pop

Kawhi leonard

Boris Diaw

Lamarcus Aldridge 

Dwight Howard

Some guys I'm liking today on Fanduel:

Hibbert - Boston is small, and scrappy at frontcourt. Jared sullinger is a below the rim player. I think Hibbert is going to have a block party, blocks are worth two.

Drummond - Drummond has had foul trouble in every game so far. He's playing against Larry Sanders who shouldn't make his fouls an issue. Josh Smith is starting at the 3, so Drummond should get as much burn as possible

Cousins - Has been beasting. Up against Phoenix tonight who plays with a faster pace--> more rebounds. His matchups will be with: Alex Len, Miles Plumlee, Morris twins, none of these guys can guard him and it's not even close.

Butler - Rose is out, Hinrich moves to the PG. Should see good minutes

Value:

Korver - 4600, good value, playing 30+ minutes, he'll produce with some upside if he gets hot

Courtney Lee- 4500, played 39 mins last game, has been playing really well so far

Sloan- 5800, guy just put up 31 points last game, they don't have many options at PG

Copeland - 5400, moved into the starting lineup from bench, they need his scoring and size at forward.

The salt is raining on Twitter because Dwight is a scratch tonight due to the Flu. :lol: One of the nights I love Fanduel locking rosters early :smokin

Killed it on all my fds today. Draft kings is soooo easy, out of like 2k im in 50th with 3 players to go

Had lynch and dez in all of em :smokin

One thing ive finally learned is go with your gut 100%.

I had mccoy and benj on basically every team I had this week..and both (albeit scored a TD) disappointed. but they had matchups so i went with it. I never felt comfortable tho..because i knew they would have high ownership (specially on DK)

Still won good money, but basically broke even.

edit: welp. that other KB TD actually did wonders :pimp:

Mccoy though smh..missed out on grands tonight.

btw, i have a rule now. if a star/player has 2 straight good games, dont pick him. if he has 2 straight duds, pick him up.

case in point, Nelson/Dez Bryant and Big Ben/Maclin this week.

Last edited:
I got my feet wet playing free games on fanduel before I threw money at it and always finished in top 3. I guess there is some sort of rule in my state that prevents me from betting on fanduel. :smh:

I got my feet wet playing free games on fanduel before I threw money at it and always finished in top 3. I guess there is some sort of rule in my state that prevents me from betting on fanduel. :smh:

On vacay in Seattle right now, went on the fanduel app and it restricted me. Went on the mobile site and it went through :lol: guess some states restrict from betting on fanduel

Some values for today:

Ramon Sessions:3900- "Darren Collison (left shoulder stiffness) is being listed as doubtful for Tuesday's game vs. Dallas. The Kings are saying there's just a 25 percent chance that Collison suits up on Tuesday". Sessions taking over for Collison and he should be good value.

Draymond Green:5500- David Lee still out, he should hit value with good upside

Wes Matthews:5700- Batum out, might see a few more minutes, still think he's a good value at his price.

Lamb: 5000- has been playing 30+ mins and he's a chucker.

Fanduel value picks for Friday:

Jeremy Lin 6000 - Backup Ronnie price suspended,Lin will have all the opportunity. PGs have done very good against SA.

Kyle Korver 5800- Demarre Caroll out, all the opportunity and they need his offense. Played 38 mins last game without him Caroll

Iman Shumpert 5400- Fish loves shumpert, played him until he fouled out last game. He runs point every so often and gets some assists to go along with his normal production. Will hit value.

Bargain Bin:

MKG 4800- with Marvin Williams out they don't have many options for the forward/big spots.

Cody Zeller 3900- See above,  should see 30+ mins. Expect 15-30pts

Liking Indiana starters against Denver. Al Jefferson vs Phoenix

Just found this thread, would be cool if we had some knowledge flow in here frequently.

I only use draft kings at the moment

Back
Top Bottom