FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

haha i do too..draftkings salarys are a lifesaver.

i love when its only a handful of games. I always do pretty good. Last night i did
pretty good and tonight due to only 5-6 games. Wednesday's/Most Fridays is when i get screwed because there usually are like 10+ games going on lol.
I'm playing on FD.  I don't get what is so great about draftkings salaries because everyone plays with the same salaries
laugh.gif

Yesterday I finished 30 points out of 1st place for $10,000 in the tourney. 

westbrook injury cost me last night :frown:

if i had played wall, instead of RW like i had a hunch of doing, i'd be top 5 in my contest :frown:

Ginobili screwed me out of $5,000 last night!  Wish I picked Mayo instead 
tired.gif

Gonna give fan duel a shot in NBA since I went 0-15 with the NFL, leeeeet's see about this.

NBA always gets me :lol: only cuz there's games everyday. Been on a roll for NFL 50/50 wise but broke my streak last week.

i've had more success with nba fan duel in 3 days than i ever did with nfl :lol:

i'm pretty sure i'm addicted :lol: doesn't help that its every day.

Wow. This is so awesome. So annoyed in South Korea right now (won't let me deposit through my PayPal since i'm in a diff country). Having a friend do it for me 2morrow.

Entered a free one for tomorrow to learn the ropes till I have real monies in.

i've had more success with nba fan duel in 3 days than i ever did with nfl :lol:

i'm pretty sure i'm addicted :lol: doesn't help that its every day.

Same here! :lol:

As for the NFL today, I'm going NUTS trying to figure out what lineup to enter in the 3 Million Dollar contest :rofl: so I've entered like 5 different leagues all surrounding the same base of players with a bit of different players here and there hoping one of them lands. Preferrably the 3 million dollar contest. :lol:

I hit the 500 bucks mark last night thanks in large part to the NBA lol. While thats awesome and all I also realized about the 600 dollars tax thing fanduel does and damn it might have to stop playing :/

I hit the 500 bucks mark last night thanks in large part to the NBA lol. While thats awesome and all I also realized about the 600 dollars tax thing fanduel does and damn it might have to stop playing :/

What do they do? Haven't hit that much but dang what u been doing 50/50?

teach ur your ways haha

I make a killing just doing 50/50 leagues. just be patient and build your winnings up.

My idea is dont try to have a team that has many risks. Go for players that are consistant and sure things. You arent trying to get 1st place, just place lol

btw loving my lineup for nfl this week. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
well i was hoping one of you guys knew but i was reading in the earlier pages in this post and someone said they could take like 25-30 percent adter you win 600 dollars during tax season. i have no idea really but id hate to stop playing while being on such a good streak. ive play alot of the 50/50 quitruple league things.

well i was hoping one of you guys knew but i was reading in the earlier pages in this post and someone said they could take like 25-30 percent adter you win 600 dollars during tax season. i have no idea really but id hate to stop playing while being on such a good streak. ive play alot of the 50/50 quitruple league things.

yeah they do. it sucks

pending lineups for tonight. anybody see any bad plays or possible changes? first time playing this type of fantasy basketball so im trying to get the hang of it and playing real small amounts to start. had a good night last night except for bledsoe throwing up a clunker and aldridge not coming anywhere near hitting his salary's worth. we should try to get this thread poppin with advice for each other so we can all make $$ :smokin

edit: wow idk why the size of the image looks like that. i just cropped the screencap from my browser into MS paint.

Last edited:
I go for the double ups so I roll out conservative squads. Here's my squad and rationale for today:

Elfrid Payton - vs philly PGs always do well

Tony Wroten - Triple double potential, guaranteed minutes

KCP - Value pick, Jodie meeks is out and KCP  #3 in minutes of ALL NBA players. Don't expect much, but upside is there

Jimmy Butler - Like him for his guaranteed minutes, I don't think they'll blow out Milwaukee with Noah out

Tobias harris - Kyle O Quinn, magics big is out forcing more time for the frontcourt players. They're against Philly, @ philly

Pau Gasol - Going to get all of Noahs minutes, I could see him playing 40 minutes

Taj Gibson - Minutes roll over to Gibson, good value pick vs Milwaukee 

Gordon hayward - I don't like his matchup much vs Bron, but best guaranteed guy I could get

Nikola vucevic - O Quinn is out, I think Vuc is going to have a monster game vs Philly. Double-double by halftime. I don't think theyre going to blow out Philly @ Philly either

Last edited:
I go for the double ups so I roll out conservative squads. Here's my squad and rationale for today:
Elfrid Payton - vs philly PGs always do well
Tony Wroten - Triple double potential, guaranteed minutes
KCP - Value pick, Jodie meeks is out and KCP  #3 in minutes of ALL NBA players. Don't expect much, but upside is there
Jimmy Butler - Like him for his guaranteed minutes, I don't think they'll blow out Milwaukee with Noah out
Tobias harris - Kyle O Quinn, magics big is out forcing more time for the frontcourt players. They're against Philly, @ philly
Pau Gasol - Going to get all of Noahs minutes, I could see him playing 40 minutes
Taj Gibson - Minutes roll over to Gibson, good value pick vs Milwaukee 
Gordon hayward - I don't like his matchup much vs Bron, but best guaranteed guy I could get
Nikola vucevic - O Quinn is out, I think Vuc is going to have a monster game vs Philly. Double-double by halftime. I don't think theyre going to blow out Philly @ Philly either

are you playin on fanduel? i ask cause you only named 7 players

Back
Top Bottom