FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

I go for the double ups so I roll out conservative squads. Here's my squad and rationale for today:

1.Elfrid Payton - vs philly PGs always do well

2.Tony Wroten - Triple double potential, guaranteed minutes

3.KCP - Value pick, Jodie meeks is out and KCP  #3 in minutes of ALL NBA players. Don't expect much, but upside is there

4.Jimmy Butler - Like him for his guaranteed minutes, I don't think they'll blow out Milwaukee with Noah out

5.Tobias harris - Kyle O Quinn, magics big is out forcing more time for the frontcourt players. They're against Philly, @ philly

6.Pau Gasol - Going to get all of Noahs minutes, I could see him playing 40 minutes

7.Taj Gibson - Minutes roll over to Gibson, good value pick vs Milwaukee 

8.Gordon hayward - I don't like his matchup much vs Bron, but best guaranteed guy I could get

9.Nikola vucevic - O Quinn is out, I think Vuc is going to have a monster game vs Philly. Double-double by halftime. I don't think theyre going to blow out Philly @ Philly either
I've numbered them for your convenience 
happy.gif

Patrick Patterson good value pick for today. Valunciunas and Amir Johnson are out

I've numbered them for your convenience :D

:rofl: im trippin man. just a play i was looking at today is maybe go even lower at SG instead of KCP take gary neal tonight (4100). MKG is out again and use that money towards a different SF or PF instead of hayward. that matchup with bron is tough tonight. just playing around with what you had made up already and made a couple changes that i might roll with for a 50/50

1. elfrid
2. wroten
3. jimmy butler
4. gary neal (MKG out again)
5. jeff green (toronto is on 4 gms/5 days. with amir johnson and valanciunas doubtful. middle will be open for him to attack)
6. tobias harris
7. pau gasol
8. greg monroe (starting tonight)
9. marc gasol (should have a big night with those phoenix bigs)

Last edited:
I've been thinking about switching in Zbo for Pau. Going to be a lot of rebounds vs phoenix.. Neal I don't trust enough I guess. Boston I don't trust either with all their wings (Bradley, Marcus Thornton, Gerald Wallace) what if Evan Turner starts playing well eats into Jeff Greens PT.

Josh Smith is also starting tonight (at SF). I think it diminishes a little bit of the rebounding potential for monroe with Drummond and Smith out there with him.

I overthink this stuff and I'm pretty conservative so take everything with a grain of salt. 

yeah no worries. i do the same thing man. my lineups change all the time before i actually set them haha. goodluck to you tonight though

jesus tony wroten wouldve had a 20+ fantasy point first quarter if he didnt have 5 turnovers :x

Know a dude that made like 30k during baseball season...thought he was lying until I seen that screenshot

**** crazy...

Bledsoe and Bron ruined my yesterday and those were my safe picks :smh: I picked up Lavoy Allen and thought I had a chance...

changed my lineup last minute from bosh to vucevic, sloan to payton (not that bad), and chris copeland to paul pierce :stoneface:

Last edited:
my 50/50 squad i posted on the last page finished first in the group i was in. didnt play that lineup for the tournaments i entered and cashed in the last available price brackets in those lmao wouldve cashed pretty good if i played the 50/50 lineup in a tournament :smh:

man. chose teague over wroten. Dont tell me why..im so pissed :lol:

horrible night. had my low salary players kill while my high salarys sucked. zach randolph, vucevic, parker, teague..dude

i think we should get a group and play a few nba games during the season together.

Last edited:
Tonights one of those nights where I wish I understood Hockey because Im staying the hell away from this matchnight in NBA with only 2 games :lol:. Kevin Martin and Copeland came thru for me last night.

I'm a no-go tonight with so few games. If you're in, I suggest going for SA players. Ginobli, Splitter, Duncan, Bellinelli out. Go with Diaw, Green, Leonard for value. Good luck

as of right now im rolling with this lineup:
1. lillard
2. devin harris
3. harden
4. wes matthews
5. parsons
6. papanikolaou (terrence jones out again and he played well last night. should hit his points value for his salary 3900)
7. diaw
8. aldridge
9. tyson chandler

$600 leftover. considering grabbing robin lopez instead of chandler for $300 more but im not sure. theres nowhere else i can use that $600 to buy up except that position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom