FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

We were pretty active in here last year for the NFL season. I stink this year so I haven't really been posting, just lurking. I don't wanna help people lose money :lol:.

We were pretty active in here last year for the NFL season. I stink this year so I haven't really been posting, just lurking. I don't wanna help people lose money :lol:.

I been on a roll for NFL. Don't like posting my lineups tho cuz I don't want ppl to be like damn his lineup cost me money :lol:. What I read in some articles in tourneys if you want to hit big, pair your QB with one of their WRs. Example Aaron Rodgers & Jordy then build from there. For 50/50s don't pick players you think will randomly blow up just pick players who will hit their value and you should be able to win your 50/50

Last edited:
Values to consider:

Gorgui Dieng: Thad young out- Dieng to start

Lamarcus Aldridge out- Robin Lopez, Chris kaman to get some more burn

Rose out- Hinrich, Aaron Brooks to get some good minutes

Great value (imo):

Korver 5800- Demarre Caroll out. In the 2 games Korver has played while Caroll is out he has went: 12pts 6reb 7ast 2 stl in 37 mins and 17pts,10reb,6ast in 38 mins.

Wes Matthews 6500- With Batum out. In 2 games without Batum, Wes has went: 12,5,5,1 in 25 minutes (blowout win to Denver) and 16,3,7,1 in 36 min.

A strategy I've used to some success is: pick a game where you know it's going to be very high scoring, ex: (Twolves vs cavs for example from today)

From the Cavs you take, Bron, Love, Kyrie, Twolves you take Kmart, Dieng, Pekovic. Then fill in the rest with best value. With this strategy you have the most prominent players from the supposed highest scoring game. 

for nba today.
-i like lillard and mathews to have bigger offensive nights due to LMA and batum being out.
-korver with carroll out.
-jimmy butler to have a big night. he has been having good FP nights every time rose is out.
-also a value play in CHI is dunleavy (5400). last time rose was out he had a big night scoring to make up for roses offensive production.
-john wall at home vs orlando. in 3 home games this year he has hit 49, 56 and 54 FP
-kawhi only playing 18 mins last night so he should pick up more of the production for SA tonight off a B2B and the older guys all playing more mins yesterday.
-with LMA out i liked KG as a good value play. doesnt take much for him to hit value with a 4600 salary on FD. if you need a very cheap PF to fill out a roster id go with him, i used him in 2 lineups
-expecting a big night from steph curry. my rule with superstars is if they have 2 subpar nights, to play em on the third night. the 3rd is almost always a big bounceback for them. hes also goin up against kemba who isnt a great defender he should have a good night while klay has a tougher matchup goin against lance stephenson.
-darren collison has been a good play basically every night so far. he doesnt score a ton, but his peripheral stats make up for it. he has very solid FPs for almost every game this year
-put lebron in 1 lineup i have a feeling he might just have a huge night, hoping they dont blowout atlanta so he gets pulled early. but hes at home and playing very well right now. expecting a 45-50 FP night

Been terrible in NBA this year, made most of my money from the NFL. Plus with this new Fanduel NBA deal seems like theres so many more people playing.

Been terrible in NBA this year, made most of my money from the NFL. Plus with this new Fanduel NBA deal seems like theres so many more people playing.
Been so-so on NFL. I've been solid on NBA. I need to learn to avoid the college football smfh

kyle korver tonight
laugh.gif
sick.gif
13 mins, 1 assist 
sick.gif

Hopefully I still catch $

my favorite lineup i had tonight for FD ended up coming through. currently have 306.7 pts with lillard, collison, matthews, and KG still playing. im in first in this small tourney and the guy in 2nd is like 40 pts behind with his lineup already done for the night. feels good man. :smokin

Trying to get on this but have no knowledge of how to get it rolling and playing? Really I just need to know the whole concept of playing.

Last edited:
Trying to get on this but have no knowledge of how to get it rolling and playing? Really I just need to know the whole concept of playing.
You deposit a certain amount of money onto the site, and essentially you choose a contest (there are different set-ups i.e head-to-head, 50% win, top 3 win) 

each contest has differing entry fee and payout.

once you enter a contest, you draft your team of players. Each player is tagged with a price (not the price you pay out of pocket for them). You are given a "salary" of 50k i believe and you have to draft a team that fits within the cap.

The scoring is similar to normal fantasy (scoring is available on their site). If you win, or are in the money of your chosen contest, the money you make is added to your deposit

Draftkings lags so much. I hate that ****.

if it wasnt for the great prices i would always be on fanduel.

fanduel is superior is every way

You deposit a certain amount of money onto the site, and essentially you choose a contest (there are different set-ups i.e head-to-head, 50% win, top 3 win) 

each contest has differing entry fee and payout.

once you enter a contest, you draft your team of players. Each player is tagged with a price (not the price you pay out of pocket for them). You are given a "salary" of 50k i believe and you have to draft a team that fits within the cap.

The scoring is similar to normal fantasy (scoring is available on their site). If you win, or are in the money of your chosen contest, the money you make is added to your deposit
Thanks man

nba slate looks so ugly to me today. didnt even wanna play but i ended up putting 1 lineup together in a $1 50/50. not very confident so i wont share it haha. probably shouldve just not played anything today haha oh well

Played Melo and JR in a head to head. Played JJ hickson too though smh.

Getting smacked in the NFL 50/50 I'm in

if you played any 1pm nfl games on draftkings, they will refund your money if you didnt place in a prize spot. but if you land in a prize spot they will let you keep your winnings.

so basically played for free

Back
Top Bottom