FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Pat Bev playing tonight. Terry value is basically gone

Tony Parker sitting out, Corey joseph has great value. along with lavine.

Keep a eye on duncan sitting a back to back. Baynes gets a huge boosf

In on Joseph, got him in 2 lineups for the minimum, great value.

Did LaVine last night, he's too expensive now but he was great for me.

Like Collison/Oladipo as well.

Chicago frontcourt looks to be all healthy with Jo, Pau, Taj, Mirotic. Values decreasing. Lineup lock Tminus 45 mins

Yeah values def going down. hoping people dont pay attention to bev back. I bet terry still is highly owned lol

Fading dragic tonight. Feel like everyone is gonna wanna own him but with bev back, im good. Just gonna roll with Collison/Joseph

Yeah values def going down. hoping people dont pay attention to bev back. I bet terry still is highly owned lol

Fading dragic tonight. Feel like everyone is gonna wanna own him but with bev back, im good. Just gonna roll with Collison/Joseph

Yep had Dragic yesterday for the low and he killed it now everybody is chasing.

You got good picks man.

Chicago frontcourt looks to be all healthy with Jo, Pau, Taj, Mirotic. Values decreasing. Lineup lock Tminus 45 mins

Thanks for this, though Jo wasn't healthy, took Pau and was ready to step out for the night.

Really like Cunningham as a sleeper for the minimum, he's going to get minutes against a giving Clippers second unit.

I would still play Pau, Thibs plays him 35+ mins even when everybody in the frontcourt was healthy. Hes the safest pick at PF behind Blake

I would still play Pau, Thibs plays him 35+ mins even when everybody in the frontcourt was healthy. Hes the safest pick at PF behind Blake

I like Markieff Morris against Houston for a little cheaper though, I'm stuck right now.

Also what about Monroe?

Last edited:
Dmo at 5600 to hit value? With Kostas Pop out, they don't have many options. He should see 40+ minutes against a fast paced Suns* team. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Just confirmed Parker and Manu is out. Duncan is too.

Greenlight Joseph, Danny Green/Marco B/Baynes/Leonard

I like Markieff Morris against Houston for a little cheaper though, I'm stuck right now.

Also what about Monroe?

I like morris alot. just not in 50/50's because hes a little inconsistant.

In my big money tourneys im using morris/griffin at PF's

Dmo at 5600 to hit value? With Kostas Pop out, they don't have many options. He should see 40+ minutes against a fast paced Suns* team. Thoughts?

My numbers like him, if he gets those minutes he'll most likely give you something in the 30pt range.

That game is going to be nice, would be even faster paced if they weren't both coming off b2b.

I might just take the values of Joseph, Lavine, Baynes, Dmo, stack the rest of my team

After a lot of quick player replaces, this is my 50/50 lineup killer for tonight!

Good luck to all!

^ Team looks awesome, I'm most concerned with Baynes and Dmo. Joseph and lavine gonna hit imo

20-30% Terry Pickers 
pimp.gif

my double up lineup:

Collison
Joseph
Ben Mac
KCP
Ariza
Smith
Blake
Pau
Jordan