FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

My team put up 253 tonight, won all the 50/50s, lost all tournies. 

Easy win tomorrow. Value write up coming

Monday Fanduel values to consider (top picks):

Cousins out - Consider picking up one of the Sac Kings bigs

Mason Plumlee 3500- Minimum Salary, Brook Lopez out. Easy value hit at the C

Tyler Zeller 3900- put up 21 in his start today. Facing the same team.

Shawn Marion / Dion Waiters 3900- With Mike Miller out, these guys are going to see more time, and should hit value at SG/SF

Rasual Butler 4200- Has been on fire, I don't trust personally

Humphries 4400- Put up 28 today. Same matchup on Monday.

Vasquez 4800- Had a awful game last game. Still starting, I'm liking him to hit value at Home, against Denver

JJ HIckson 4800- If Faried is out Hickson will draw the start. Hickson is a stat-grabber. If he gets 30 minutes, he'll be a great value at 4800, was benched today however.

Amir Johnson 4800-  Huge game last game. PFs do well against Denver front line, at home 

Zach Lavine 4900 - At home, If Mo williams is out. Lavine is a good play

Timofey Mozgov 5200- If Mcgee and Faried and Nurkic are all still out. They're forced to play Mozgov 30+ minutes and he's going to produce. Foul trouble will be the main concern.

Great Values for Monday, I'm going in. Lets get it NT

Won me a cool $3. What's the best contests to enter in fanduel? All I've been doing is $1 tournaments. Started playing about a month ago and won $22 so far.

Last edited:
^ That's a big comeup from 1$. I go for a "safe" team so I'm all about the daily 50/50s, double-ups. But others really like the tournaments and leagues. Never done leagues, how are those?

50/50's are the best, won good money tonight in the big tourneys though. :pimp: :pimp:

Tomorrow is going to be really good, lot of great value plays.

im getting tired of Jason kidd switching up his lineup gotta avoid milwaukee bucs players like middleton and jabari parker

im getting tired of Jason kidd switching up his lineup gotta avoid milwaukee bucs players like middleton and jabari parker
yeah tomorrow is when i flourish :pimp:

if he stuck to a solid rotation, the bucks would be fantasy gold

yeah tomorrow is when i flourish :pimp:

if he stuck to a solid rotation, the bucks would be fantasy gold

Yup, Sanders, Greek and Bari would be great if they played 35+ mins a night.

liking Jason Thompson from sacramento cheap value
timoty mozgov Denver aswell

Yup, Thompson getting a lot of minutes tonight, he's pretty much a double double with ease.

Mozgov made me $400 the other night. :pimp:

Nene was back last game, looks like they're going to slowly reintegrate him. I'd say Hump is a good bet for 30 minutes with 20+ FD points

Rolling with Lavine/Grevis at PG. Allows me to fill out a top notch team

Deandre jordan is always my cash lineup center when he plays. his floor is incredible. always comes through clutch. should have 10-15 tonight vs the suns.

Last edited:
I love LaVine at pg. I hope when Mo Williams returns, LaVine continues to start at pg. Don't know the time table of Rubio's return.

This is my line up for tonight

Last edited:
Sullinger has good value with boards. But Gortat + Humphries ain't going to allow him to go crazy so.. I'm all in with Favors against Kings with no DMC

With Nene back, the Kris Humphries era has ended.

Nene has been back for a few games now though.

Ive been doing the triple double leagues on FD for awhile now. Been making a killing

btw joe johnson and brook lopez is out tonight. avoding that game because it can get ugly early. dont trust their replacements either. Jarret jack maybe..but alan anderson sucks and so does plumlee/jordan

Last edited:
Didnt even know Nene was back, minute restriction?

I stay with the Double Ups, like them more than 50/50s (kinda similar anyway). I might go with Jack tonight.

Back
Top Bottom