PG:Rondo

SG: Bledsoe

SG: Korver

SF:Wilson Chandler

SF: Rudy Gay

PF:Favors

PF: Teletovic

C: Mozgod

Got the suns guards without Isaiah Thomas, worried they get blown out by Clippers. Rondo said he's gonna be more aggressive on the offensive end last week and has got double digits points in each so far. Korver is a coin flip. Wilson Chandler/ Mozgod with all the bigs/forwards out they're going to get a lot of run. Favors nice matchup against Kings

Squad 2:

PG: lavine

PG: Lowry

SG: BLedsoe

SG: Klay Thompson

SF: Brewer

SF: Gay

PF: Favors

PF:Teletovic

C: Kanter

Lavine is a great value, should hit easy. Lowry is going to go to work.. If Minnesota game isn't a blowout, this is going to be a solid roster. Lineup is to hedge my bets with a completely different look. 

[table][tr][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]43.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]26.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]34.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Kevin Garnett[/td][td]22.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Timofey Mozgov[/td][td]23.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Darren Collison[/td][td]33.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Reggie Evans[/td][td]14.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Amir Johnson[/td][/tr][/table]
 Lineup 1

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]C.J. Watson[/td][td]20.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Alan Anderson[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]47.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jason Thompson[/td][td]16.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Al Horford[/td][td]28.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Darren Collison[/td][td]33.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]34.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Wilson Chandler[/td][td]27.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Lineup 2
[/td][/tr][/table]

Not touching warriors minnesota- too much potential for blowout.

Same for denver, but hoping Mozgod gets burn as well as chandler. Rolling with the two that helped me yesterday

Rolling with this tourney and head 2 head roster tonight

my late night roster

Welp. Not looking good tonight.

Unless KG Amir and Mozgod go bezerk in the second half

My less confident lineup is doing numbers, wow. Crazy how this goes

Last edited:
alot of blowouts brewing

as long as my low salaried guys get value (which they're all on pace too) ill be good. still have 5 guys left to play and im in great shape

ouch to guys who took rondo..that sucks.

Last edited:
alot of blowouts brewing

as long as my low salaried guys get value (which they're all on pace too) ill be good. still have 5 guys left to play and im in great shape
who were the low salary dudes you played?

I'm high on Rondo usually but I felt something like this coming.

Doing great on my low salary guys right now.

yeah, rondo was on the wrong side of my gut feeling tonight.

hopefully guys who picked him tonight can revover

That's why you always gotta go for value, had Kyrie in one of my lineups and even though he's playing like **** I'm still sitting pretty.

Went against my gut a lot tonight. SMH. No idea why i went with Amir Johnson or Valen

Rushed my selections. Hopefully i can cut my loses with at least one payout.

LeBron
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I went with Amir too, the numbers added but sometimes it just doesn't happen luckily I had a lot of action in that game and easily made up.

My team would be good if Rondo didnt have the game hes having.

I was contemplating between him and Kyrie. The game Kyrie is having is making me feel ok 
laugh.gif

Once you learn the difference between players used for cash games vs players used in big money tourneys.

it makes a worlds difference..ill explain later.

Guys like amir johnson, I just dont trust in cash games (50/50's) because hes so inconsistant unless its a small slate of games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom