FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Suns and Clippers OT

I'm gonna loose my head to head. But it's all good I'm doing good in the late tourny

^ good that you have latenight to fall back on.

up in the 320+'s right now.

already planning my squad for tomorrow lol

pimp.gif

Got my highest point total so far: 333.7
Starting to get a feel on looking at match ups and coming up with value players.

Definitely is making my league pass worth it so far

Got my highest point total so far: 333.7
Starting to get a feel on looking at match ups and coming up with value players.

Definitely is making my league pass worth it so far
Congrats! Ish is addictive, thread title is very appropriate

If I had only used my second lineup I would've cashed out in every tourney. Oh well.

Tonight will be different

Lol Crawford messed me up too. I was up 62 pts heading into the late games against Blake and Redick. Head 2 head. And ended up loosing by 10 smh.

He and Rondo were my disappointments yesterday. Both games went into OT and none of them ate.

Last edited:
Corey Joseph is a good value play with Parker being out. Manu might be out as well. Danny Green perhaps?

I love Corey Joseph and Danny Green tonight. I'm still up in the air with Batum or Leonard. Since Ginobili isnt playing, who will benefit more from Gino's absence, Green or Leonard?

I'm starting Anthony Davis for sure at home vs Knicks

Also is it safe to play Bledsoe after playing an OT game last night?

I love Corey Joseph and Danny Green tonight. I'm still up in the air with Batum or Leonard. Since Ginobili isnt playing, who will benefit more from Gino's absence, Green or Leonard?

where did u see the Ginobili update at ? seems like hes playing

Idk what it is with the NBA but I swear I always hit on my low salary/value plays and get average games out of the big salary guys :smh:

where did u see the Ginobili update at ? seems like hes playing
Man i might be trippin lol. It might have been the Saturday injury report I saw.

I feel like alot of people are going with AD, but Idk something is telling me he's not hitting value tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom