FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Need big fourth quarters and i might me able to steal one...

Sketchy parts of my lineup almost done.

Im still trying to get use to fanduel. Just started it a month ago. 

I feel like i got alot of learning to do. I know i have to look at minutes, team pts scored and of course matchups.

Last edited:
My B Squad got the 50-50s locked up. I'm gonna need the A squad to do work to make up for Rondo

boston bench :pimp:

games like that is why fantasy is so unpredictable. Boston starters havent played since the third quarter lol

boston bench
pimp.gif

games like that is why fantasy is so unpredictable. Boston starters havent played since the third quarter lol
no wonder man

Seems like Rondo hasnt done anything since the first half.

only 21 min in an overtime game 
sick.gif

It amazes me that the Celtics are able to score that many points.

Gonna need a team effort to pick up Amir's slack.

CP3 and Crawford pls

One of those days man. Many stars stuck today. Bron statline was meh for his standards, John wall 9 TO's is gonna kill him on FD, lowry was meh, rondo sucked, beal sucked..damn

Once you learn the difference between players used for cash games vs players used in big money tourneys.

it makes a worlds difference..ill explain later.

Guys like amir johnson, I just dont trust in cash games (50/50's) because hes so inconsistant unless its a small slate of games.
this explanation will be helpful, seems like the people you would expect to win night in and night out just don't help out

Once you learn the difference between players used for cash games vs players used in big money tourneys.

it makes a worlds difference..ill explain later.

Guys like amir johnson, I just dont trust in cash games (50/50's) because hes so inconsistant unless its a small slate of games.
this explanation will be helpful, seems like the people you would expect to win night in and night out just don't help out
yes please do share

its really just picking safe guys with high floors in 50/50s. in GPP's you gamble on guys with high ceilings.

high risk. high reward.

its really just picking safe guys with high floors in 50/50s. in GPP's you gamble on guys with high ceilings.

high risk. high reward.

exactly this. thats why the winners of GPP's are guys who risked drafting players that rarely nobody else had. Such as the boston bench tonight lol

Gonna place tonight thanks to this Clippers/Suns game :pimp:

damn, tripled tonight in all my leagues :pimp:

picked a good night to play all triple up's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom