FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

:pimp:

I wonder if that's condia's football strategy just take an avg, cheap, mediocre qb and load up on wideouts? Anyone else doing nfl today and have condia in their league? What's his lineup like? :nerd:

I mostly play basketball but throw in a football team or two every once in a while.  Condia  is pretty solid in basketball but honestly if you put in a decent amount of time and make sure you check lineups continuously right up until game time it's not that difficult to keep your head above water in daily fantasy. On a nightly basis I see tons of people who have players in their lineup that don't play or lost their starting spot even in some of the higher stakes games. Perfect examples this week with Duncan/Ginobili sat and Deng was a late scratch on Thursday night. Just have to pay really close attention. That is the biggest advice I can give anyone. Also, I've seen Condia say multiple times that he doesn't have a particular strategy or formula he uses and mostly picks with his gut. Don't know that I 100% believe that but it could be true. 

To answer your question I'm in the Millionaire Grand Final with him on DK today and he has like 40 entries.(I have one :lol: )  Looked at about 15-20 of them and he had a bunch of different guys...

Cambell
Brady
Stafford
Peyton
Eli
Romo

I'm sitting at 116/2015 right now. Not going to win it all but hopefully I can stay in the money. This was my lineup...

A. Dalton
L. McCoy
L. Bell
P. Garcon
J. Edelman
R. Griffin
D. Johnson
M. Pranter
49ers DEF

Repped. Good luck in that big money one man! I hear you on just keeping up with it...I've set my strategy for bball the rest of the way: only doing late night leagues or playing days when there are like 3-4 games, and I will ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS start Mr. Kevin love :rofl: unless his price balloons to 20k, dude got me like 75-80 points alone last night on fan duel and draft kings lawd, consistently gets 45+ like it's his job, guy has literally been money. I also try and go for big rebound potential versus assists (can't remember if it's fan duel or draft kings that weights them more heavily).

Also, need Kap to ball out so I can get up in my nfl triple up and this will have been a fantastic weekend for me on these sites. Stuff is mad addicting :lol: brilliant idea to combine gambling and fantasy sports

Gonna be able to do more research this week for NBA and nfl since I'll be off

Ended up finishing 30th in the DK Millionaire Grand Final. Was sitting @ 47th after last night with 49ers DEF left. Felt pretty good about my chances of moving up but contest was very tight and lots of people had Gore and Crabtree left. Was looking like I was gonna going to drop just out of Top 100 then BAM! I got the Pick-6 and INT to end the game.Very happy with my finish. Football daily is tough. Really can't afford to miss on your QB, DEF or K and difficult to construct a team if you blow your budget there.

Last edited:
Won all three of my triple up NBA entrys on Draft kings. risked it and used the same lineup for all 3 :pimp:

More importantly ive beat condia 2 straight nights haha

Brandon knight and Tyreke evans carried me and was :pimp:

Steph curry had 4 fouls by the 3rd quarter, almost ****** me up..

Ended up finishing 30th in the DK Millionaire Grand Final. Was sitting @ 47th after last night with 49ers DEF left. Felt pretty good about my chances of moving up but contest was very tight and lots of people had Gore and Crabtree left. Was looking like I was gonna going to drop just out of Top 100 then BAM! I got the Pick-6 and INT to end the game.Very happy with my finish. Football daily is tough. Really can't afford to miss on your QB, DEF or K and difficult to construct a team if you blow your budget there.

Dope :pimp:

Yeah if your kicker and defense ***** up, your screwed. i'm talking to you Browns D vs the freaking Jets smh

Missed the money by 9 pts in my two quituple ups. Kirk Cousins didn't show up and I took a flier on Caldwell with Welker being out :smh:

Won $20 in a double up so I only lost $15. Could of won $200 on the weekend. Ah well, looking to win big in the final week.

Came in 2nd place in a 20 team league for $10. Ended up winning $40 which put me +$5 for the week. This was my lineup:

Snapped a cold streak for me. I went like 3 weeks without a win before yesterday :lol:. I've got around $60 left in my account. Gonna put it all on the line next week in a few quintuple ups, 10-20 person leagues, and a big tourney.

Since starting off in week 6 with a $25 deposit, I'm up $3243.57 (bonus deposit and referral bonuses included). Hopefully I can build on that in the final week of the season. If not, it's been a great year :pimp: :pimp:.

Nice
pimp.gif
how much u get @NST101
I actually tied for 30th place so my take was $8,750. 21st-30th got10k and 31st-40th got 7.5k. Before those two INTs and TD last night I was looking at 3.5k so I'm very grateful the ball bounced my way.

Also very cool considering like I said in my other post I don't really mess with football that much. Decided to jump in a $200 NBA qualifier at the very last second Saturday night and won my ticket in that. 

I actually tied for 30th place so my take was $8,750. 21st-30th got10k and 31st-40th got 7.5k. Before those two INTs and TD last night I was looking at 3.5k so I'm very grateful the ball bounced my way.

Also very cool considering like I said in my other post I don't really mess with football that much. Decided to jump in a $200 NBA qualifier at the very last second Saturday night and won my ticket in that. 

Damn bruh, you're pretty good at this huh? lol. I just get happy when i win a measly $5 or so in the lil $1 or $2 tourneys. I haven't had much luck with the triple ups yet. Just won once. I'll probably try again on thursday night.

Nice :pimp: :pimp:.

I'm sick.

I thought I was stunting winning $34 the other day. This dude won 8k.

My life aint ****

Congrats though.
My dude... it's alright.  I put in a TON of time and effort into this and I still need a lot of luck.  I'm not a professional or anything and I just started playing seriously about 6 weeks ago.  I've been on NT on and off for over a decade and just decided to make another screen name the other day because of this thread.  Wanted to be able to share in the discussion and maybe give some tips.  

Anyway... Here is my lineup I'm trotting out for the x-mas game today as of this 12 EST (Can always change with injuries)

Tony Parker

Kirk Hinrich 

JR Smith

Carlos Boozer

Tyson Chandler

Dwayne Wade

Dwight Howard

Jamal Crawford

Like my dude @LyonBC1  saying... I also like days/contests with less games. Planned on going in hard today but between price/injuries/game scheduling I wasn't feeling it today and judging from the lack of entries in some of the contests today it appears others feel the same way. Hoping I can at least compete. 

How you guys feel about Eagles DEF this week? They've been fantasy solid minus the Vikings game and if Romo is out, playoffs on the line, I think they'll get after Kyle and Kitna... Then MIA has has the Jets at home and they cooked the last meeting.

Need to end this season on a high note. Putting my last $70 on the line.

I'm sick.

I thought I was stunting winning $34 the other day. This dude won 8k.

My life aint ****

Congrats though.

My dude... it's alright.  I put in a TON of time and effort into this and I still need a lot of luck.  I'm not a professional or anything and I just started playing seriously about 6 weeks ago.  I've been on NT on and off for over a decade and just decided to make another screen name the other day because of this thread.  Wanted to be able to share in the discussion and maybe give some tips.  

Anyway... Here is my lineup I'm trotting out for the x-mas game today as of this 12 EST (Can always change with injuries)

Tony Parker
Kirk Hinrich 
JR Smith
Carlos Boozer
Tyson Chandler
Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard
Jamal Crawford

Like my dude @LyonBC1
 saying... I also like days/contests with less games. Planned on going in hard today but between price/injuries/game scheduling I wasn't feeling it today and judging from the lack of entries in some of the contests today it appears others feel the same way. Hoping I can at least compete. 

Tony parker legit ****** me up and cost me 2 grand. Cant believe it. I always get jerked over by one player lol smh

Still won a nice amount of money last night though.

Tonight i hopefully should do solid

How you guys feel about Eagles DEF this week? They've been fantasy solid minus the Vikings game and if Romo is out, playoffs on the line, I think they'll get after Kyle and Kitna... Then MIA has has the Jets at home and they cooked the last meeting.

Need to end this season on a high note. Putting my last $70 on the line.

Wouldnt risk it. Id just got with a solid defense like the dolphins tbh

I'm going for all the rebounds tonight :lol:

Hope it pans out with this strategy

:wow: :wow: my man EST won 8k?!? LAWD congrats man :pimp: still trying to build up courage to try a 25$ contest myself :rofl:

Last edited:
SERIOUS! Too bad everyone else i drafted didn't do jack ish! He almost single handedly got me money back.

i had him and made a decent lineup around him ended up with 321 pts total, but of course the guy im playing puts up 365 smh lol

i had him and made a decent lineup around him ended up with 321 pts total, but of course the guy im playing puts up 365 smh lol

LMAO! Damn! You did a head to head? If you would've played a tourney or one of them triple ups, i'm sure you would've won something.

LMAO! Damn! You did a head to head? If you would've played a tourney or one of them triple ups, i'm sure you would've won something.
i usually play a couple double ups per night but i was late making my team and there were no spots open. im trying to migrate to draft kings since they allow late swaps fanduel has screwed me to many times with not allowing late swaps

Back
Top Bottom