FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Messed up on the defense.

I got paid in 2/3 this week... ****ed up by putting in bush in the one league but it doesn't look like it mattered anyways... Top 3 money was still like 23 pts more than I had.

i'm tellin ya'll those tournaments are a scam.

the only time i do tournaments is if lets say my balance is like $202.14 then i'd join a $2 tournament just to make it an even $200 to use in 5/10/25 50/50s

btw in the last 2 weeks i lost about 15x in a row :x dunno wtf is wrong with me :smh:

Last edited:
Telling ya'll, i only focus on stuff that has only like 3-4 games going on.

Like NBA on fridays, I dont even bother. But ill join the late games because its alot less teams/players to choose from to make jt easier.

Guess its why i like CBB alot because its always only 3 games and its easier to pick a good team

Marcus morris :pimp:

Won me $25 bucks on a 2 dollar play in due to him playing nuts. Only 1% chose him lol

Think Im gonna start focusing on playing only Triple/Quintiple games. Like bet 5 to win 25, than bet 25 to win 125, then just keep repeating with 5 to win 25, then 125 and so on and so on.

Won me $25 bucks on a 2 dollar play in due to him playing nuts. Only 1% chose him lol

Think Im gonna start focusing on playing only Triple/Quintiple games. Like bet 5 to win 25, than bet 25 to win 125, then just keep repeating with 5 to win 25, then 125 and so on and so on.

I won a couple of times in the tourneys $12 each time but man those are seriously hard!

I tried to play four tourney games last saturday and didn't end up winning any prizes for them. Might have to start doing what you're doing with the bet 5 to win 25, etc.

I just started noticing those Quintuple Up games. Played one last week and came in 23rd. Needed to place in the top 20 to win $50 :smh:. I'm definitely gonna do some more of them in these last couple of weeks of the NFL season.

Bought into the Vareen and Ogbonnaya hype :smh: I originally had Lacy in for Vareen...

Need Calvin to go off for 25-30 pts to place in a quintuple up for $50

I've started messing with draft kings a lil more...I tend to like their nba and nfl better as you have a flex option for both basically instead of not having that on FD

thasoleful1 thasoleful1

Yeah def.

I'm winning more on Draftking because the scoring system is a little better.

Instead of 2 PG's - 2 SG's - 2 SF's - 2 PF's and a C, you have: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, C, UTL.

It allows you to pick certain guys at different positions too. Like Rudy gay can be a SF or a PF/F/UTL. instead of on fandual where you can only use him at SF.

So try it out, my lineups are more balanced because of the roster combos and its awesome. NFL is a different story. its tough choosing a flex between a RB, WR or TE

thasoleful1 thasoleful1

Yeah def.

I'm winning more on Draftking because the scoring system is a little better.

Instead of 2 PG's - 2 SG's - 2 SF's - 2 PF's and a C, you have: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, C, UTL.

It allows you to pick certain guys at different positions too. Like Rudy gay can be a SF or a PF/F/UTL. instead of on fandual where you can only use him at SF.

So try it out, my lineups are more balanced because of the roster combos and its awesome. NFL is a different story. its tough choosing a flex between a RB, WR or TE

Good looking out. I'ma have to peep this too. That definitely seems like it'll be easier to pick cause i hate how some players can be combo guards or forwards but in fan duel they are only listed at one position.

Back
Top Bottom