FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Condia is one of the best DFS guys around. He's on most sites (FD, DK, DS, DD, SS). Wouldn't be surprised if he's on FF and FTD, too.

Lately I've been on DK more than the others. Overall I'm up around $400 in the last month. NBA is easy pickings :lol:

What condia is he joins those triple your entry fee leagues on DK ($10 to win $30) and i noticed with his rosters is he never picks stars, so he gets a bunch of guys that can get you atleast 25+ fantasy points. 95% he hits. 5% he tales losses.

But the point is, he doesnt aim for that top team with superstars and then some 6th man to even the roster most nights. because all you have to do is finish top 9 out of 30 (On draft kings) and you get 30 bucks.

Im starting to do my team like his and besides tonight ive been killing it

Yo Rook, I took your advice and I'm following it from here on out...only playing on nights when theres like 5 nba games. Less variability. My team BALLED last night and got me 306.9 pts :wow: highest total ever :pimp:. Now I'm mad I only played a $5 50/50 league...finished in 2nd place out of 20 but damn :smh: :smh: I am fairly confident I could've entered that squad in 90% of h2h or tourney leagues and won a lot...ah well beats losing :lol: getting greedy I guess

Yo Rook, I took your advice and I'm following it from here on out...only playing on nights when theres like 5 nba games. Less variability. My team BALLED last night and got me 306.9 pts :wow: highest total ever :pimp:. Now I'm mad I only played a $5 50/50 league...finished in 2nd place out of 20 but damn :smh: :smh: I am fairly confident I could've entered that squad in 90% of h2h or tourney leagues and won a lot...ah well beats losing :lol: getting greedy I guess

:pimp:

You can really make an easy $100-200 a night just by playing all the triple/quintuple games man. I'm loving it. I stopped wasting my money on those huge tourneys lol

Btw. Who do ya'll like tonight, teague or Isiah Thomas? Think imma go teague...on Draftkings he only costs 6,800.

My sleeper pick tonight is deron williams against washington. pg's destroy washington and dwill been playing like monster

:pimp:

You can really make an easy $100-200 a night just by playing all the triple/quintuple games man. I'm loving it. I stopped wasting my money on those huge tourneys lol

Btw. Who do ya'll like tonight, teague or Isiah Thomas? Think imma go teague...on Draftkings he only costs 6,800.

My sleeper pick tonight is deron williams against washington. pg's destroy washington and dwill been playing like monster
any rebounding forward that plays for the pacers tonight vs the heat. Hibbert and West are my picks

I was thinking about it last night but sticking to my strategy and only going with tHe Friday late night, like 3-4 games :lol:

Yall weren't lying, finally felt the wrath of condia :rofl: smh we had like 6 of the same guys and he won my league by 30 :wow:

Last edited:
Yall weren't lying, finally felt the wrath of condia :rofl: smh we had like 6 of the same guys and he won my league by 30 :wow:

Its amazing, he knows literally everyone of his players are gonna ball out. Lmao

last couple days have been brutal lost a bunch of money. i may have to move to a site that allows late swaps these late game scratches are killin me :x

I won last night.

Feels good to be back. Took yall advice and only played night games because of the limited players. Didn't really pick the superstars on the team. Finished in the top 50%. I was playing in a league against Condia for the 1st time, I got to see his roster. He finished 4th, I finished 7th

last couple days have been brutal lost a bunch of money. i may have to move to a site that allows late swaps these late game scratches are killin me :x

Draftkings allows you to change your player if his game hasnt started yet. I love that option instead of fanduels

I'm glad this thread is building steam. Here are the things I look at in order of importance. Maybe you guys can post your line of thinking and NT can stack up :lol:

• Vegas odds-Total Score (You want to pick players from games that are likely to be high scoring.
  • Vegas odds-Spread (High score total + close spread=$$$$) Big spread might mean the winning team benches their starters for most of the 4th.
  • Value picks. You want to look for guys who are underpriced, obviously. So Say Chris Paul is a likely going to be out. All of a sudden Collison's value goes way up. He'll be getting 30+ minutes running with the starters for a near-minimum price. Or maybe a stud is coming back from injury and his price still hasn't been adjusted. You can get Anthony Davis for about 3k less than his usual price is.

There area a couple more things I look at but I got tired of typing and the Saints game is almost on.

Last edited:
My line up for today.

or

Last edited:
^ I like #2 a little more...kinda close to one of my lineups for tonight...opted to go for Westbrook over KD to get a little more quality in my lineup. Pekovic has been :pimp: :pimp: recently

@erupt107 *weebay gif* I never even considered that methodology with using Vegas to help with setting your lineup...wish I did that today :lol:

Last edited:
Checked my draft kings line up...condia is in my league :lol: smh here's his lineup: interesting picks on qb and rb2

Here's mine: I'm 7th he's 9th thus far :evil:

Figured Garçon was easy money this week and huge value, shocked the gawd Condia didn't select him...

Now watch as I jinxed myself here :lol:

Draftkings allows you to change your player if his game hasnt started yet. I love that option instead of fanduels

yeah i was looking into that. probably will start playing on that site more now. Is their scoring similar to Fanduels, regarding nba ?

I wonder if that's condia's football strategy just take an avg, cheap, mediocre qb and load up on wideouts? Anyone else doing nfl today and have condia in their league? What's his lineup like? :nerd:

I wonder if that's condia's football strategy just take an avg, cheap, mediocre qb and load up on wideouts? Anyone else doing nfl today and have condia in their league? What's his lineup like?
nerd.gif
I mostly play basketball but throw in a football team or two every once in a while.  Condia  is pretty solid in basketball but honestly if you put in a decent amount of time and make sure you check lineups continuously right up until game time it's not that difficult to keep your head above water in daily fantasy. On a nightly basis I see tons of people who have players in their lineup that don't play or lost their starting spot even in some of the higher stakes games. Perfect examples this week with Duncan/Ginobili sat and Deng was a late scratch on Thursday night. Just have to pay really close attention. That is the biggest advice I can give anyone. Also, I've seen Condia say multiple times that he doesn't have a particular strategy or formula he uses and mostly picks with his gut. Don't know that I 100% believe that but it could be true. 

To answer your question I'm in the Millionaire Grand Final with him on DK today and he has like 40 entries.(I have one 
laugh.gif
)  Looked at about 15-20 of them and he had a bunch of different guys...

Cambell

Brady

Stafford

Peyton

Eli

Romo

I'm sitting at 116/2015 right now. Not going to win it all but hopefully I can stay in the money. This was my lineup...

A. Dalton

L. McCoy

L. Bell

P. Garcon

J. Edelman

R. Griffin

D. Johnson

M. Pranter

49ers DEF

In the money for two quintuple ups ($25 and $10) and a $10 double up. Just need SF to have an all around off game :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom