FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Famb i believe jackson gonna put up the same fantasy points. think about value. Jackson is getting 35+ mins tonight and if he puts up around 20-25 fantasy points in 18-25 mins, imagine what hell do in starters mins.

Trey burke against the lakers is a nice pick too

I see what you're saying.

You think Burke is a better play than Lowry @ NYC?

Famb i believe jackson gonna put up the same fantasy points. think about value. Jackson is getting 35+ mins tonight and if he puts up around 20-25 fantasy points in 18-25 mins, imagine what hell do in starters mins.

Trey burke against the lakers is a nice pick too

I see what you're saying.

You think Burke is a better play than Lowry @ NYC?

Nahhh. i have lowry in a couple lineups. PG's have killed knicks all year and lowry is gonna do atleast 40+ FP tonight imo.

I'd rank him top 5 pg's tonight.

NBA heads what Tourney do you guys normally do?
I personally play guaranteed payout tournaments and 50/50s.  If your playing H2H for anything more than $5 your probably gonna get matched up with a big fish. If your ok with that go ahead but most of those H2H games for middle to high stakes are gonna be (semi) pros.
How you guys feel about Eagles DEF this week? They've been fantasy solid minus the Vikings game and if Romo is out, playoffs on the line, I think they'll get after Kyle and Kitna... Then MIA has has the Jets at home and they cooked the last meeting.

Need to end this season on a high note. Putting my last $70 on the line.
I don't think the Eagles are a great option. If your looking for cheap I'd recommend Vikings or Titans. I like the Titans a lot at home. With DST in DF I always try to find 3-4 different DSTs all at different price points and then build my offense first and plug in the DST that fits your remaining budget. 

This week I like Cardinals, Dolphins, Titans, Vikings. Also don't mind Denver but I'd feel a lot better if Von Miller wasn't out. But for me the best bang for your buck this week is the Titans.
Tony parker legit ****** me up and cost me 2 grand. Cant believe it. I always get jerked over by one player lol smh

Still won a nice amount of money last night though.

Tonight i hopefully should do solid
I got Tony Parker'd too.

Got Chris Paul'd on Thursday. Always tough if one of the star(s) goes off in the late game and he's not on your roster as a lot of people usually go with them so they give themselves at least a chance on. I had rough days overall Thur/Fri. Yesterday I entered 50+ contest (my most ever) because I was really liking my roster and it did not go well. I only got back about 1.5% of my investment which was a lot. Oh well was running hot for over a month.

Back on the horse tonight and this is what I'm trotting out....

Beno Udrih

Tyreke Evans

James Harden

Zach Randolph

LaMarcus Aldridge

MCW

Giannis Antetokounmpo

Michael Beasley

Might have to change up the LA,MCW, Beasley trio if LeBron plays though.

I keep forgetting about lance stehpenson man lol. He is a fantasy stud

1 pm only:

I think I really like this lineup... Randle for cheapppp... Tony G in possibly his last game... Legoo

I don't play Basketball games so I emptied my account this week since it's the last week of the NFL season. Hopefully I can make a couple bucks :lol: :lol:.

Big money lineup today...lets see how it goes bros

Fyi my defense is Seattle

Was sitting at 1st or 2nd in all 4 of my quintuple ups and good position in some big tourneys after the 1pm games with McCoy, D Jax, and PHI's kicker left... Finished near the bottom in all of them :smh:

Went with MIA defense who got me a whopping 1 pt. Donald Brown over Kniles Davis (too much of a risky play for me). Thee worst was I originally had a lineup with Jernigan and Patterson but went with Wallace and Garcon/Antonio instead. Wanted to stick with good weather/meaningful games.

Lost $150 over 8 weeks. We'll see about the future. I like Fanduel. Its a marathon, not a sprint.

I had an awful run in bball on fanduel had split my initial deposit between both sites and draft kings has been doing much better for me with bball and football...do they run nfl for playoffs? Or is it all finished?

I like draft kings set up so much more than fan duel for NBA, that utility spot is clutch and gives much more flexibility.

Was having a rough 10 days but did well Thursday and then cashed in every contest I entered last night. Hopefully I'm back on track now.

Anyone playing any NFL this weekend?  Interested to see which QBs people are using. I'm throwing a lineup out there and I think I'm going with Luck or possibly Dalton. Both are the same value on DK.

Man ive been on a horrible run since xmas day smh.

Just cant seem to pick the right nba lineups

Was having a rough 10 days but did well Thursday and then cashed in every contest I entered last night. Hopefully I'm back on track now.

Anyone playing any NFL this weekend?  Interested to see which QBs people are using. I'm throwing a lineup out there and I think I'm going with Luck or possibly Dalton. Both are the same value on DK.

Damn nice! So you won a couple grand right?

Last night i had Marshall in my lineup but chose Favors over Pau and when i decided to switch, it was already 10:30...

Just bad luck for me recently.

Damn nice! So you won a couple grand right?

Last night i had Marshall in my lineup but chose Favors over Pau and when i decided to switch, it was already 10:30...

Just bad luck for me recently.
Yeah first place was 4K but I tied so I got a little less. Believe it was $2,666 (1st) $900 (6th) $500 (15th). Still a good hall and won a couple smaller tournaments and all 20 some of my 50/50s.  It was a good day.

I don't think you and I are the only ones having a hard time. The way the balls been bouncing very recently a lot of better people on DK have been posting way lower scores than usual. A lot of the nights recently have been coming down to one or two players which does happen a decent amount but it seems like its been every single night recently. 

Like you alluded to. Last night I doubt anyone in the top 10 of any contests didn't have Gasol or Marshall. It would have been near impossible to cash without at least one of those guys on your roster. 

Last edited:
Finally about to take the dive for any games tomorrow. Any tips for a 1st timer?

Check rotoworld.com to see whose active/inactive, injuries, cheap plays, etc.

You never wanna have a player who gets scratched before tip off in your lineup.

Ya'll know you gotta pay taxes on this right?

Not if you withdraw less than a certain amount of winnings per year ( $600). Withdraw anything more than a net of $600 than yes you'll need to file.

Unless ofcourse you only withdraw 599/year :lol:

Last edited:
Not if you withdraw less than a certain amount of winnings per year ( $600). Withdraw anything more than a net of $600 than yes you'll need to file.

Unless ofcourse you only withdraw 599/year :lol:

Exactly. If you know what you're doing there's no way You're not gonna exceed 600. I stumbled on to a website that offered a break down of how much these sites took. Could be wrong, but i think it was roughly 30% you'll owe of your yearly earnings.

Last edited:
Exactly. If you know what you're doing there's no way You're not gonna exceed 600. I stumbled on to a website that offered a break down of how much these sites took. Could be wrong, but i think it was roughly 30% you'll owe of your yearly earnings.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom