FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Ray J plays in da Nick cannon school of thought where da sum of their hustles equals a form of affluence.

First of all...you need to stop comparing cheating to physically assaulting women.

For someone throwing accusations of others being on a high horse you seem to be on your own horse.

I don’t want to hear nothing about “I know somebody that know somebody who used to go to this bodega that Emily used to go to...10 yrs ago”. That **** sounds lame as ****.

And this whole generalizing a whole section of uptown Manhattan and saying all these **** doing the same thing, looking for the same...that’s some crazy generalization. The type of generalizations that racists salivate for.

As for Ninjahood and steezy being uptown pros...get all the way the **** outta here. Steezy been married for 20 yrs, he ain’t got no ****. I still ain’t seen NH in any club uptown and lord knows I be out there.
A lot of people getting way more credit than warranted around here. From Steezy, to Emily to Ninjahood.

In closing, FAB got classics!

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention Ray J's been getting that residual income from the royalties on the sex tape that started the Kardashian Empire every month for years now, and he really should be financially rewarded more for that even tho them checks have added to a large amount through the years

I really don't even understand this argument.

Who gives a FLYING **** who you choose to have "empathy" for? If Fab did what he's accused of....he's a POS.

There is no "but" needed after that. The dynamic of their relationship is a separate topic...one I don't really care about.

This is why what ****** are doing can be considered "victim blaming" because in 99% of these situations...****** are itching to find a way to place the woman under the spotlight.

abuse is abuse....

Diego talkin ish, meanwhile ask him where he seen me at and introduced himself at :lol:

Nah man, infidelity is one thing, hitting your chick is a completely different thing. Not even close to the same.

If I ever see you I’m greeting you on sight.
All I’m saying is...I be OUT there...but I never seen you.

Nah man, infidelity is one thing, hitting your chick is a completely different thing. Not even close to the same.

If I ever see you I’m greeting you on sight.
All I’m saying is...I be OUT there...but I never seen you.

But I’m not even sure where you coming from saying anyone compared cheating to physical abuse...lol she’s been getting cheated on for years tho and it seems also being physically abused, she got the double combo of an abusive relationship and somehow she never left this dude....explain to me why we should empathize? :nerd:

Don't tell me Diego was out there like "Hello Mr. Ninjahood, i'm Diego from NT".

Fab doing what he did it's absolutely insane to abuse the mother of your kids so bad she lost teeth. No sympathy or excuses for that man. That said she was saying Fab wasn't **** 10 years ago on national tv, weekly, he didn't even claim her. At what point do you listen to yourself?

Wether Fab did beat her or not, is actually quite irrelevant, because is a known fact he’s cheated multiple times and she’s stood, so she already disrespected herself even before we dwell into the alleged physical abuse...which btw I said from the jump, I do believe he physically abused her for years now, based on how she reacted to him in that video.

This seems a lot like putting both in the same category. You could deny it...you probably will deny it but it seems like they one in the same based on what you tryna say.

I could find more posts from you if you’d like.

This is your response to that? :lol: Appreciation threads that are 100% about how the woman looks.

And I ask you this, those type of women in the appreciation threads, same type of women Emily B is, what do you think stimulates them? The physical admiration, that’s why they walk around half naked and are part time bartenders at Scores

And I ask you this, those type of women in the appreciation threads, same type of women Emily B is, what do you think stimulates them? The physical admiration, that’s why they walk around half naked and are part time bartenders at Scores

Let me make this short and sweet so there's no confusion.

The **** ya'll have been talking about regarding this....IDGAF about :lol: At all. What "stimulates" a woman, or what motivates a woman to enter/stay/leave a relationship means jack **** to me.

Back
Top Bottom