FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

This seems a lot like putting both in the same category. You could deny it...you probably will deny it but it seems like they one in the same based on what you tryna say.

I could find more posts from you if you’d like.

I’m just stating facts, she’s stayed through multiple acts of adultery, she’s already dimiahed her self worth by doing so, everyone is allowed to slip, multiple times tho....unacceptable....so now we add on top
The physical abuse, only continues to look worst for Emily....I’m not comparing them, or saying one is worst than the other, is two types of abuse, one emotional and one physical.

A couple assumptions dudes are basing their arguments on I have to address.

First the assumption that Emily would be economically out on her *** without Fabolous. First this chick was a celebrity stylist, from Googling it look she launch a couple shoe lines, she was on reality TV. She has shown herself able to get checks without Fab. She has over 2 million IG followers, that puts her way into "influencer" territory. She could be making club appearances and slanging Fit Tea for dem check with that level of followers.

Most important, she has two kids by Fab. If she wanted she could Kelis this fool and have his *** singing "Keepin it Gangsta" in Dubuque, Iowa for the next decade plus to meet child support. If she was moving like that she is business savy enough to secure some bags right now, with and without Fab.

Secondly, the lack of empathy because she "stuck around". I already touched on why people might stay in an abusive relationship, but do we know that Fab has been physically abusive at this level for a while? He cheated on her a lot, yes, and she chose to stay through that or reconcile and move on, but we don't know if this physical abusive has been a constant in their relationship. If famb had cheated again, then yeah, I would be open to the "welp she experience this pattern of behavior, she can't be that upset because she has been willing to put up with it". But getting beat is another level, and being threatened with death is another level.

And even if that was the case, then I would not have that great issue with someone saying "Fab assaulting is point blank wrong, their is no viable excuse for it.........but I wish Emily had made better choices to keep herself safe, and hope she does so in the future". I would not blame her for get assaulted again though, that is still Fab's decision. But right now it is some "welp she stayed through the cheating so I she bares some responsibility if she caught a right hook". Like wtf

Last edited:
n. That said she was saying Fab wasn't **** 10 years ago on national tv, weekly, he didn't even claim her. At what point do you listen to yourself?

dog.....1st season of love & hiphop she was basically da enigmatic unknown baby mother to Fab that he never talks about or claims in public :lol: that was her entire arc on da show

you can't hate women if you appreciate their looks.

see what happens when you make a blanket statement?

Oh...so NOW we calling out blanket statements?
But calling every girl in the heights with a hookah in their mouth a thot is not a blanket statement?

And even if they were a thot...why is that a bad thing. I’m all about everyone being liberated.
If shorty want to suck **** to the highest bidder...get it baby girl. All types of women do this all the time. It’s the same game, just a different venue.

And even if they were a thot...why is that a bad thing. I’m all about everyone being liberated.

aye i love biddies, you ain't gonna hear any disagreement from me, what we're saying is people is accountable for their own actions.

A couple assumptions dudes are basing their arguments on I have to address.

First the assumption that Emily would be economically out on her *** without Fabolous. First this chick was a celebrity stylist, from Googling it look she launch a couple shoe lines, she was on reality TV. She has shown herself able to get checks without Fab. She has over 2 million IG followers, that puts her way into "influencer" territory. She could be making club appearances and slanging Fit Tea for dem check with that level of followers.

Most important, she has two kids by Fab. If she wanted she could Kelis this fool and have his *** singing "Keepin it Gangsta" in Dubuque, Iowa for the next decade plus to meet child support. If she was moving like that she is business savy enough to secure some bags right now, with and without Fab.

Secondly, the lack of empathy because she "stuck around". I already touched on why people might stay in an abusive relationship, but do we know that Fab has been physically abusive at this level for a while? He cheated on her a lot, yes, and she chose to stay through that or reconcile and move on, but we don't know if this physical abusive has been a constant in their relationship. If famb had cheated again, then yeah, I would be open to the "welp she experience this pattern of behavior, she can't be that upset because she has been willing to put up with it". But getting beat is another level, and being threatened with death is another level.

And even if that was the case, then I would not have a great issue with someone saying "Fab assaulting is point blank wrong, their is no viable excuse for it.........but I wish Emily had made better choices to keep herself safe, and hope she does so in the future". I would not blame her for get assaulted again though, that is still Fab's decision. But right now it is some "welp she stayed through the cheating so I she bares some responsibility if she caught a right hook"

I came to my conclusion based on how she reacted in that video when he stepped to her, she ran, to me that shows she felt physically threatened, so I’m gonna say he’s put hands on her for God knows how long....as far as what she can do with or without him, that’s all on how dependent a woman is, Fab literally made her, she was nothing but a little thot from Wash Heights before he scooped her, she got on TV because she was fabs girl, she’s a socialite because she’s Fabs girl, maybe after all these years and lack of self worth SHE personally doesn’t believe she can go on ON HER OWN....she put the mental shackles on herself....for her own health and the health of her children I do wish she finds some self worth and drops Fab....but I’m gonna go with “we will be back to our regular programming in a month” wouldn’t be shocked if Mona Scott writing her a check to come back on the show and exploit this somehow....but I’ll sip my tea

Yeah man...everyone gotta deal with the **** they have.
Not up to me to say when Emily should or should not have left.

It’s just not a territory I’m comfortable walking in to.
Sounds way too close to, “she shouldn’t have been wearing that revealing clothing if she didn’t want to get groped”.

Oh...so NOW we calling out blanket statements?
But calling every girl in the heights with a hookah in their mouth a thot is not a blanket statement?

If shorty want to suck **** to the highest bidder...get it baby girl. All types of women do this all the time. It’s the same game, just a different venue.

Hey my wife loves to smoke hookah in the heights b....

You know EXACTLY what type of chicks I’m referring to, quit playing devils advocate b...lol

I came to my conclusion based on how she reacted in that video when he stepped to her, she ran, to me that shows she felt physically threatened, so I’m gonna say he’s put hands on her for God knows how long....as far as what she can do with or without him, that’s all on how dependent a woman is, Fab literally made her, she was nothing but a little thot from Wash Heights before he scooped her, she got on TV because she was fabs girl, she’s a socialite because she’s Fabs girl, maybe after all these years and lack of self worth SHE personally doesn’t believe she can go on ON HER OWN....she put the mental shackles on herself....for her own health and the health of her children I do wish she finds some self worth and drops Fab....but I’m gonna go with “we will be back to our regular programming in a month” wouldn’t be shocked if Mona Scott writing her a check to come back on the show and exploit this somehow....but I’ll sip my tea
Like I have been saying, your entire argument is conjecture.

I mean so conjecture is cool when talking about stuff like this but you are assuming to know the dynamics of their relationship, and her thought processes.

Also she could of ran because.............she was recently assaulted by the same person, and he is threatening her life, with a weapon in his hand.

The core of my issue with you is that you are willing to condemn this woman, and blame her for her assault, on such leaps of reasoning.

Hey my wife loves to smoke hookah in the heights b....

You know EXACTLY what type of chicks I’m referring to, quit playing devils advocate b...lol
What kind of husband lets his wife put those toxins in her body? Being serious

Like I have been saying, your entire argument is conjecture.

I mean so conjecture is cool when talking about stuff like this but you are assuming to know the dynamics of their relationship, and her thought processes.

Also she could of ran because.............she was recently assaulted by the same person, and he is threatening her life, with a weapon in his hand.

The core of my issue with you is that you are willing to condemn this woman, and blame her for her assault, on such leaps of reasoning.

While it may be assumptious, it’s based on my exposure personally to these type of girls, enough to know where their values are, I’ve seen Fabs story more than once around these parts....women getting enhanced just to get a job at a bar to catch the eye of the highest bidder, get pregnant and become an online socialite, literally textbook chapeo....I’m biased bro but I’ve lost respect for these girls long ago....so I just can’t sympathize with the situation they willingly dive into for the love of material luxuries.

celebrity stylist = working under Fab's shadow.

did people not see love & hiphop?

Fab a dummy thou, he already in too deep with her...if she gets on her waitin to exhale tip, its curtains for loso.

Couldn’t agree more, if her and kimbella didn’t beef, I’m sure kimbella woulda been in her ear, giving her play by play on how to demote Fab to an Applebee’s waiter rapping happy birthday to customers.

punching shawty with that full on brute man strengh so hard her teeth fell out. thats too much for me unless she done some ultra grimey ish it was excessive.

Couldn’t agree more, if her and kimbella didn’t beef, I’m sure kimbella woulda been in her ear, giving her play by play on how to demote Fab to an Applebee’s waiter rapping happy birthday to customers.

kimbella lowkey was da demsie of juelz and in part, dipset.

While it may be assumptious, it’s based on my exposure personally to these type of girls, enough to know where their values are, I’ve seen Fabs story more than once around these parts....women getting enhanced just to get a job at a bar to catch the eye of the highest bidder, get pregnant and become an online socialite, literally textbook chapeo....I’m biased bro but I’ve lost respect for these girls long ago....so I just can’t sympathize with the situation they willingly dive into for the love of material luxuries.
You don't see the danger in indulging in such lazy reasoning.

Like you are unwilling to judge Emily as a person, you just make assumptions after assumption about her.

This is the same type of reasoning racist/sexist/homophobes use to rationalize their prejudice. Use the perceived values of a group, to be dismissive of an individual.

My man Fab will uff you up in a minute...
With a right, left, right, left - you're toothless.
And then you say 'Gawdamb he ruthless!'
Then I tell her get in the kitchen and make me a steak, like the ones at ruth chris

Back
Top Bottom