FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

celebrity stylist = working under Fab's shadow.

did people not see love & hiphop?

Fab a dummy thou, he already in too deep with her...if she gets on her waitin to exhale tip, its curtains for loso.
and he cant say he aint no so........

You don't see the danger in indulging in such lazy reasoning.

Like you are unwilling to judge Emily as a person, you just make assumptions after assumption about her.

This is the same type of reasoning racist/sexist/homophobes use to rationalize their prejudice. Use the perceived values of a group, to be dismissive of an individual.

Agreed....I can try to be open minded about it, but been exposed to too much foul **** from these type of girls fam....one of my biggest peeves is how ****** of moms some of them are PUBLICALLY.

While it may be assumptious, it’s based on my exposure personally to these type of girls, enough to know where their values are, I’ve seen Fabs story more than once around these parts....women getting enhanced just to get a job at a bar to catch the eye of the highest bidder, get pregnant and become an online socialite, literally textbook chapeo....I’m biased bro but I’ve lost respect for these girls long ago....so I just can’t sympathize with the situation they willingly dive into for the love of material luxuries.
its well know shorties do that get their body done as an investment but my co worker said one thing that cant be argued. cant really hate on them because it works. That 4200 trip to the dr be changing lives.

kimbella lowkey was da demsie of juelz and in part, dipset.
low-key????
bruh she high key was
if we being real
all the women they mess with
was really the demise of dipset
still crack up
at cam sayin jim was mad
at them shirts he had made :lol:

punching shawty with that full on brute man strengh so hard her teeth fell out. thats too much for me unless she done some ultra grimey ish it was excessive.
i mean
u dont need to use full brute man strength to knock out a tooth
and wheres the equality bruh
why is it "man strength"
why not "genderless strength"

I feel like JuJu is above the thottin or at least likes to come off as such.... :nerd:

Only really been exposed to her in LHH tho...what happened with her and Cam?...they scripted a romance with her and Nikki’s ex boy toy and that **** looks so forced....LHH is tv Cancer I swear...lol

That’s why these rappers are ***** idiots....in a sense I commend Offset for at least locking Cardi down. :lol:
that blow up is coming
just wait on it
bruh out his mind if dont think cardi
aint gonna have a blow up
the second he messes up......AGAIN

That’s why these rappers are ***** idiots....in a sense I commend Offset for at least locking Cardi down. :lol:
Cardi b is legit funny she got talent. She done came up I remember her when she was in club lust.

Life is funny, dudes wanna talk about how Fab hold ole girl's financial security in his hands, but now the tables have turned.

If Emily presses dude in court, famb is looking a charge, coming out those pockets in civil court, harsh child support, and if they deem their relationship a common law marriage, it could get worst (maybe not, I dunno the laws in their state).

Emily can real **** up dude's paper if she wanted.

Only really been exposed to her in LHH tho...what happened with her and Cam?..

-Cam went out with a blonde broad to a knicks game (model for dipsetUSA)

-JuJu sees da tea spillin online with rumors and demands cam to correct record

-Killa remains indifferent to her request and says she trippin

--JuJu gets trolled by Cam's homegirl to make her even more mad.

-aparently they were on a break, that turned permanent because Cam didn't wanna disclose or publicize it and JuJu spilled da news on Love & Hiphop.

Life is funny, dudes wanna talk about how Fab hold ole girl's financial security in his hands, but now the tables have turned.

If Emily presses dude in court, famb is looking a charge, coming out those pockets in civil court, harsh child support, and if they deem their relationship a common law marriage, it could get worst (maybe not, I dunno the laws in their state).

Emily can real **** up dude's paper if she wanted.
thats why u need sisters man
so that way u can have someone
beat up the bm

-Cam went out with a blonde broad to a knicks game (model for dipsetUSA)

-JuJu sees da tea spillin online with rumors and demands cam to correct record

-Killa remains indifferent to her request and says she trippin

--JuJu gets trolled by Cam's homegirl to make her even more mad.

-aparently they were on a break, that turned permanent because Cam didn't wanna disclose or publicize it and JuJu spilled da news on Love & Hiphop.
yup i remember this
damn bruh
i realized on nt
we know too damn much of this gossip **** :lol:

thats why u need sisters man
so that way u can have someone
beat up the bm
My ***** nawghty MUST have the illest weed of all time out there in Cali. Man at home typing like... with no regard for logic :lol:
tumblr_inline_nd6tkhDLSa1s876qa.gif

Back
Top Bottom