FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

First of all...you need to stop comparing cheating to physically assaulting women.

For someone throwing accusations of others being on a high horse you seem to be on your own horse.

I don’t want to hear nothing about “I know somebody that know somebody who used to go to this bodega that Emily used to go to...10 yrs ago”. That **** sounds lame as ****.

And this whole generalizing a whole section of uptown Manhattan and saying all these **** doing the same thing, looking for the same...that’s some crazy generalization. The type of generalizations that racists salivate for.

As for Ninjahood and steezy being uptown pros...get all the way the **** outta here. Steezy been married for 20 yrs, he ain’t got no ****. I still ain’t seen NH in any club uptown and lord knows I be out there.
A lot of people getting way more credit than warranted around here. From Steezy, to Emily to Ninjahood.

In closing, FAB got classics!
Diego is a real one.

Fab beat up his girl and threatening to kill peope.
Nelly raping every girl.
Ja Rule scamming rich white kids.
R. Kelly kidnapping underage girls for his sex dungeon.
Usher spreading STD's.
DMX still getting arrested and going to jail.
Juelz trying to shoot up a plane.
And Snoops a damn priest now lol.

What's goin on with all the old school rappers and rnb singers???

When you think about it, damn near all the major rappers from the 00s have been wrapped up in dumb ****

god can take away my jesus piece tomorrow, thats exactly what lil man did...he knows where too since apparently i ain't in these spots...
It’s hilarious how ninja calls dudes small like he’s 6’5. You ain’t big bro .

Classic NT thread if you ask me...lmao what are we missing? Probably a mention of GSC and a photo of me...ya let me know

Ninjahood tall but he ain’t got no facial hair...that ain’t a good look pa

Back
Top Bottom