FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

And its really funny cuz the majority of you dudes on this victim blaming and hypocritical clown **** just want a Love & Hip Hop thread to gossip in.

Ever tried hating something while keeping a errection simultaneously? doesn't work too well.
Slave masters did it.

Erections and getting a nut are temporary. Provides clarity of mind to allow you to get back to hating.

This dude Zik more annoying than a **** mosquito circling above your bed...bruh...we get it, you hate a couple of dudes in here...MOVE THE **** ON FAM...lmao

Ninja hit Diego with the “ok squirt, I’ll sign it”

69E98253-ACF2-4596-8F2E-D68BCC3AD481.gif

This dude Zik more annoying than a **** mosquito circling above your bed...bruh...we get it, you hate a couple of dudes in here...MOVE THE **** ON FAM...lmao
Shut you're ***** made *** up.

My posts must be deep under your skin with your hypocritical dumb arguing *** :lol: Crazy cuz you got 5× more posts in this thread than me but reading all my posts :lol:

Sound mad hurt. Is it cuz what I say applies to you? Craving my attention :smh:

*Waits for you to tell me I'm mad for calling a spade a spade*

My posts must be deep under your skin with your hypocritical dumb arguing *** :lol: Crazy cuz you got 5× more posts in this thread than me but reading all my posts :lol:

Nah you ain’t mad, you just stay getting emotional as hell, check your estrogen levels b.

oh yeeeeah
now its bout to get good

Nah you ain’t mad, you just stay getting emotional as hell, check your estrogen levels b.
Mad or emotional its always the same lame response from you.

You of all ppl talking about estrogen levels. Thats what your heart pumps.

Bruh cut it out, you are known accross this board for constantly getting emotional over disagreements, stay raging over the dumbest **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom