FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Its funny all this mess Ninja and Steezy spewing. Yall making extreme claims with ZERO facts. My man Steezy posted a chat between him and his wife. Like we give two turds about what your wife has to say. Thats weird.

All these wild claims of gold digging and thot life DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WACK. Its even worse to see how insensative some of you are. Talking about how its her fault she didnt leave right away. Yall know nothing about domestic abused. It diff shows who has kids and who well you know. Do better

Bruh cut it out, you are known accross this board for constantly getting emotional over disagreements, stay raging over the dumbest **** :lol:
You confusing rage for disrespect.

I imagine you dumb enough to read these posts thinking your being barked on like a *****.

Don't worry I don't sound like DMX on Don't You Ever

This routine reply is played out.

Here is where you are wrong comparing me and my wife to Fab and Emily...I’m not a **** rapper, hustler or baller b...she been with me since I was 17 and I never provided her with a lifestyle she couldn’t have had she left me and moved back with her parents...lol the hell type of bull**** comparison you bring up bro...

You guys are doing the most caping for these type of girls, like I said I don’t know Emily personally, but she did grow up with people that are practically family to me and I’m legit having a convo with this person who happens to be a woman and she herself is saying that she took on this abuse in exchange for the lifestyle, so no I’m not talking out my *** bro, if you hang around uptown and women that come from the same place as Emily, is not hard to put two and two together, she wants to get cheated on, smacked around, the man doing so is an absolute SCUMbag, but she needs to hold some accountability, because at any given time she could have packed up her **** and left the clown, valued her life and respect as a woman more than the material crap Fab provided her....why you think these cats treat them like property and cheat on them with little to no remorse? BecUse they know where they stand and they know as long as they come home with a diamond all is forgiven.

YOU brought up my marriage, lettuce keep that in mind.

But the kids?

i can't disagree.

people are accountable to da choices they make.

NO ONE here is condoning Fab allegedly 2 piecing Emily, but Emily has had ample time, room, and opportunity to leave....where do we draw da line between empathy and "told u so".

You don't see the danger in indulging in such lazy reasoning.

Like you are unwilling to judge Emily as a person, you just make assumptions after assumption about her.

This is the same type of reasoning racist/sexist/homophobes use to rationalize their prejudice. Use the perceived values of a group, to be dismissive of an individual.

Have you not seen both of these two post? Trump supporters and racist. This is a fact.

My man Steezy posted a chat between him and his wife. Like we give two turds about what your wife has to say. Thats weird.

tenor.gif

Its funny all this mess Ninja and Steezy spewing. Yall making extreme claims with ZERO facts. My man Steezy posted a chat between him and his wife. Like we give two turds about what your wife has to say. Thats weird.

All these wild claims of gold digging and thot life DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WACK. Its even worse to see how insensative some of you are. Talking about how its her fault she didnt leave right away. Yall know nothing about domestic abused. It diff shows who has kids and who well you know. Do better

Gets offended by some of us placing SOME accountability on EmilyB and label it victim blaming, compares a woman’s opinion on a female topic to a turd....lmao

Ya a special bunch

Have you not seen both of these two post? Trump supporters and racist. This is a fact.
Not a surprise.

Been exposed his racism years ago.

Copped a plea quick and of course brought his wife in to it to deflect.

"I can't be racist, my....."

Oh NH tryna get crazy like I’m tryna fight?
Don’t remember ever seeing NH. Where all this coming from, b?

If I did see you in the spot I don’t know why we shouldn’t chop it up. In fact, I think it would be some girl thing to not say what up.

But you and steezy be funny cats like that so I can see why you’d take it like that.

Gets offended by some of us placing SOME accountability on EmilyB and label it victim blaming, compares a woman’s opinion on a female topic to a turd....lmao

Ya a special bunch
Homie you legit thought all my posts were about you when I know nothing about what you rock or if you even liked women. Thats being sensative and it shows

Why would Diego just introduce himself to Ninja in person? Nobody does that homie. Ninja lying s if anybody outside of this forum gives a crap about him in real life.

I watched that video again. Fab really looked like an over emotional lame. Son too old to be pacing up and down with a knife in his hand making idle threats while his body guard holds him back. Son is really tough threathing a women and a dude that is older than him and prob washed. Son built the proesecutors case for them. Out in public doing all that dumb ish. A real gangsta wouldn’t hit a women and a real gangsta wouldn’t get caught on camera slipping like Fab.

Last edited:
Homie you legit thought all my posts were about you when I know nothing about what you rock or if you even liked women. Thats being sensative and it shows

Sure man...why EXACTLY did you even bring up Jcrew again? :nerd:

So let me get this straight

You throw indirect shade using a Jcrew metaphor of alllllll things....

Then you claim I’m a Trump
supporter....ima need Meth to come here and tell is who’s alternate account this is

So let me get this straight

You throw indirect shade using a Jcrew metaphor of alllllll brands....

Then you claim I’m a Trump
supporter....ima need Meth to come here and tell is who’s alternate account this is

You want emily to be accountable for being abused? Its her fault that Fab may have hit her? She shouldve ducked right? ****. I used a generalization, but some how it touched a nerve.

Back
Top Bottom