FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Was tired of taking da subway
sTvLal38Pfw9.jpg
:rofl::lol::lol:

Fab a ***** just like Ray J at this point...
You don't disrespect nobody father like that...
and you don't brandish a kesue unless you gonna start pokin

You want emily to be accountable for being abused? Its her fault that Fab may have hit her? She shouldve ducked right? ****. I used a generalization, but some how it touched a nerve.

You didn’t touch any nerve, how silly ya gonna look after this heavy caping and in a month their life back to normal like it has been for years.

And once again...answer me why the Jcrew reference of all things.

This is the second time you insinuate I beat my wife :lol: my dude I married a Real Dominican from an old school
Dominican mother and father, there is a higher chance she would kill me before I lay a hand on her....not that I would or ever had anyways....you under the impression that because I don’t paint these thots with the same moral brush I would paint a woman that respects herself, that I somehow fall in line with women beaters....FOH :lol:

Explain your reaction homie.....

Nobody knows your life. Nobody cares either. But it seems everything I said touched a nerve. If you abuse your wife. Your trash man.

Fab a ***** just like Ray J at this point...
You don't disrespect nobody father like that...
Felt bad for the pops

That's his daughter and you know he had that anger in him but dude gotta be 65+ so we know he's washed you ain't bout to pull up on a dude 25 years younger than you especially when he pulled up with a defensive tackle looking mofo. Plus even if he wanted to put the tool on him he did his time already. If he goes in again chances are he passes in there.

That sucks.

Its funny all this mess Ninja and Steezy spewing. Yall making extreme claims with ZERO facts

so Emily hasn't been treated like da cooties in front of da public with folks telling her to split for a decade +? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom