FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

I literally copied and pasted that from a group chat. We are having the same debate. I am being called a victim blamer because I mentioned some women jist weigh their options and decide to stay (and deal with the abuse).

I literally copied and pasted that from a group chat. We are having the same debate. I am being called a victim blamer because I mentioned some women jist weigh their options and decide to stay (and deal with the abuse).

Man this is really the upside down, this is quite historical, first time ever I see eye to eye with DC on a topic...I’ll be damn

Fabolous isn't even that rich tho as a gold digger target, Ray J already exposed him for pushing old 2004 bentley gt and needing Ray J to lend him his lambo for his music video, living in a condo while Ray J in a 20,000 sq ft mansion with indoor pool and outdoor pool, indoor basketball court and outdoor basketball court. Ray J's assistant drives a bentley gt while Ray J's gone through at least a dozen exotic cars

So this hasn’t been the point I’ve been illustrating all this time? :nerd:

Idk. I haven't been following. That was a long back and forth y'all had. I imagine it couldn't have been over such a simple premise.

Bruh I'm SO glad I don't have any young female relatives, especially sisters. I would've probably caught some cases, got stomped out by crews or killed by now.
Im all for defending the honor of love ones, but do your homework before you end up hurting someone innocent or end up hurt yourself.

Fabolous isn't even that rich tho as a gold digger target, Ray J already exposed him for pushing old 2004 bentley gt and needing Ray J to lend him his lambo for his music video, living in a condo while Ray J in a 20,000 sq ft mansion with indoor pool and outdoor pool, indoor basketball court and outdoor basketball court. Ray J's assistant drives a bentley gt while Ray J's gone through at least a dozen exotic cars

Thanks for giving me an excuse to revisit this

To Emily B, Fab midaswell have been Bill Gates...these girls usually just strike the local pusher, some luckier ones lock in a hot 97 DJ....only a few have climbed the ranks of rappers/singers.

1. Ain't nobody listening to Ray J

2. Fab been in the game damn near 2 decades. So even if he has a couple Ms in the bank liquid and a few shiny things that's more then a whole lotta people. Especially a bad joint from the hood.

To Emily B, Fab midaswell have been Bill Gates...these girls usually just strike the local pusher, some luckier ones lock in a hot 97 DJ....only a few have climbed the ranks of rappers/singers.

you forgot club promoter.

How reliable is a coke head tho?

I got an indoor pool and an outdoor pool
I got an indoor basketball court and an outdoor basketball court

its not only about financial capital Fab has alot of social capital and status compared to the average joe. How you think she got on love and hiphop

Ray J is top 5 west coast all time as Vince Staples said.

Ray J has Raycon Global, a fast growing startup in the electric transportation vehicle space as well as wearable tech that closed a $31 million distribution deal. He also owns a gym and tech ad agency in Vegas. He was just in a lead role in the successful play "Thugs and the Women who love them". He's also been eating off multiple reality tv shows and gotten so many checks from both VH1 and Oxygen for almost a decade now. That's even going into everything he's done in his music career singing and writing, commercials and movies he did as a kid. Starring as D Money in Moesha etc.

How reliable is a coke head tho?

Back
Top Bottom