FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Deh gonna fade you in each and every aisle pa
0GVFSMuqTNmvp5xcmYCl_Grocery%20Store%20Banana%20Kick.gif

I never said she was an authority either, all I simply did was share a female perspective on the topic because all we have here is the perspective of a bunch of dudes....wether that holds more weight or not is irrelevant, but you wanna write it off as just another opinion that doesn’t line up with yours...lol cool
You did hold her up as an authority because you made a comment the supposed women I interact with, then you used her opinions, then implied her position as a married woman should hold weight....

Married women in healthy relationships POV....Rusty take your naive cap off bro, you better than this....not all women are cut the same....like I said, maybe some of you aren’t exposed to these type of girls or your exposure to them goes as far as only what you see on IG.

..dude been scummy to her for years, but the money long, the lavish life is good, the clothes, the socialite status so she ATE THE DISRESPECT for years...forgive me if I rather reserve my sympathy for someone who’s sole motive to stay in a relationship is money.

i can't disagree.

people are accountable to da choices they make.

NO ONE here is condoning Fab allegedly 2 piecing Emily, but Emily has had ample time, room, and opportunity to leave....where do we draw da line between empathy and "told u so".

You did hold her up as an authority because you made a comment the supposed women I interact with, then you used her opinions, then implied her position as a married woman should hold weight....

I mean she did know Emily personally (not my wife btw) and we all know women like Emily that prowl on these higher profile type dudes...so unless you are exposed to this lifestyle, your opinion is pretty black and white on this topic fam...don’t feel so threatened by it bro, YOU don’t need to be an expert on EVERY topic.

I mean she did know Emily personally (not my wife btw) and we all know women like Emily that prowl on these higher profile type dudes...so unless you are exposed to this lifestyle, your opinion is pretty black and white on this topic fam...don’t feel so threatened by it bro, YOU don’t need to be an expert on EVERY topic.
I am not trying to be an expert on anything. I am merely disagreeing with you. And I have no idea what I am even suppose to be threaten by, a different opinion? When has that ever stopped my pugnacious ***?

When I call her a false authority I meant in a logical sense.

i can't disagree.

people are accounablac to da choices they make.

NO ONE here is condoning Fab allegedly 2 piecing Emily, but Emily has had ample time, room, and opportunity to leave....where do we draw da line between empathy and "told u so".

According to Rust, she’s a victim for life as long as she stays by his side...

All I know is I know a couple of wash heights thotties with banging bodies and angel faces that would swerve my mans perception realllllll quick...lol

So is this the straw that broke the camels back? I wonder?....or will Fab just pay for a new grill and they back to the regular next month?

“Fab i bet you can’t pull me” *in NBA Young Boy girlfriend voice*

That’s the first thing that popped in my head.

Chris Brown, Fab, Rich the Kid & NBA Young Boy gotta hop on a track together.

So is this the straw that broke the camels back? I wonder?....or will Fab just pay for a new grill and they back to the regular next month?

He'll probably make her a grill out of the veneers he got and we'll get chipped tooth fab back. Chipped tooth Fab gave us many classics.

“Fab i bet you can’t pull me” *in NBA Young Boy girlfriend voice*

That’s the first thing that popped in my head.

Chris Brown, Fab, Rich the Kid & NBA Young Boy gotta hop on a track together.

Screaming :rofl:
Chick sounded SO dumb with that explanation

According to Rust, she’s a victim for life as long as she stays by his side...

he should be well versed in da history of women indulging in sacrificing personal dignity for continuing a relationship with a spouse that guarantes you lifestyle of privledge and influence with da promise of continued power among your peers.....its not like he hasn't seen this story before...

:wink:

99% sure there was a fab thread on nt especially around "breathe" era

Bruh I'm SO glad I don't have any young female relatives, especially sisters. I would've probably caught some cases, got stomped out by crews or killed by now.

Bruh I'm SO glad I don't have any young female relatives, especially sisters. I would've probably caught some cases, got stomped out by crews or killed by now.

A DB from the Raiders got a year for that I think. Man stomp the **** outta dude that put hands on his sister.

Back
Top Bottom