FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

How I'm I on a high horse? Because I don't see something special about your marriage?

Your wife has an opinion, one that means little to me. And it should mean little, she is not a relationship expert, I don't know her, I have no reason to value her opinion over any other average Joe.

That is for you to do.

Bro I’m not even talking about my marriage, but you keep bringing it up, then you say it means nothing to you and it doesn’t make me an expert, so why we even discussing my marriage at all or drawing parallels?

Also that screencap is of a chat that has my wife in it, but isn’t even the opinion I wanted to highlight, however these are two women with far more dirt hand exposure to women like Emily and one who actually knew her personally years back...so forgive me if their opinion holds more weight than your which you formulated from nothing more than **** you read on line....now stop being a hypocrite saying my marriage means nothing (it shouldn’t mean anything to you I agree) but wanna use it conveniently as ammo to prove some moot point.

An actual relationship!? One where she’s constantly been cheated on from day one?...that’s some relationship.

Want to tell me why they aren't in a relationship? Never once did I say it was a healthy/good relationship, but they are together....

How are those things contradictory

I am not taking Emily's side just because she is a woman

YOU ARE THO....lmaooooooooo

That is literally the moral horse you climbed on! Oh look at these dudes how dare they victim blame an abused WOMAN...even though she takes on the abuse in exchange for a lavish lifestyle

Last edited:
Bro I’m not even talking about my marriage, but you keep bringing it up, then you say it means nothing to you and it doesn’t make me an expert, so why we even discussing my marriage at all or drawing parallels?

Also that screencap is of a chat that has my wife in it, but isn’t even the opinion I wanted to highlight, however these are two women with far more dirt hand exposure to women like Emily and one who actually knew her personally years back...so forgive me if their opinion holds more weight than your which you formulated from nothing more than **** you read on line....now stop being a hypocrite saying my marriage means nothing (it shouldn’t mean anything to you I agree) but wanna use it conveniently as ammo to prove some moot point.
I brought up previous post you made on NT regarding your marriage, and pointed out the hypocrisy of those comments and the ones you made in here.

That you took umbrage at an unequal economic setup when it applied to you, yet use it as a weapon against a woman you know little about

You are using your marriage to claim some expertise on the situation

Married women in healthy relationships POV....Rusty take your naive cap off bro, you better than this....not all women are cut the same....like I said, maybe some of you aren’t exposed to these type of girls or your exposure to them goes as far as only what you see on IG.

BB8E6FFA-BEF3-4E33-B197-AB4EA191DDEB.jpeg

http://www.vh1.com/video-clips/tcug...-bustamante-on-her-relationship-with-fabolous

she knew what she signed up for....peep that Vh1 clip...Fab been stringly ol girl along for a decade+ and she dealt with it cuz of da lifestyle.

How are those things contradictory

I am not taking Emily's side just because she is a woman

Not sure of the exact semantics but if ksteezy ksteezy wife a woman from an area that Em grew up in that is familiar with how women from this area lack self respect is mentioning how she doesn’t pity this woman for foregoing her morals and self respect for this lavish lifestyle, what ground do we as men have to stand on as it pertains to the situation? A woman is telling you that women should do better. Can’t get more direct than that.

YOU ARE THO....lmaooooooooo

That is literally the moral horse you climbed on! Oh look at these dudes how dare they victim blame an abusive WOMAN.
Really?

Let me ask you, in all your discussion or arguments. Would you say I just to cape for women just cause they women, or tend to defend people that have been victims of crimes against weak justifications for it?

I brought up previous post you made on NT regarding your marriage, and pointed out the hypocrisy of those comments and the ones you made in here.

That you took umbrage at an unequal economic setup when it applied to you, yet use it as a weapon against a woman you know little about

You are using your marriage to claim some expertise on the situation

Once again, your parallel makes absolutely 0 sense...I’m not a millionaire and I didn’t rescue a thot after money....and no YOU are trying to weaponize MY marriage and failing miserably, so just cut it out bro, we beeen over arguing years ago....no need to start up again.

Not sure of the exact semantics but if ksteezy ksteezy wife a woman from an area that Em grew up in that is familiar with how women from this area lack self respect is mentioning how she doesn’t pity this woman for foregoing her morals and self respect for this lavish lifestyle, what ground do we as men have to stand on as it pertains to the situation? A woman is telling you that women should do better. Can’t get more direct than that.
He is trying to use her as an expert on the situation and I told him that I don't value her opinion over anyone else. Post text from my girl disagreeing with Steezy's wife, it would mean just as the same to him.

We as still making assumption about this woman to give find a backdoor to blame her for her assault.

Really?

Let me ask you, in all your discussion or arguments. Would you say I just to cape for women just cause they women, or tend to defend people that have been victims of crimes against weak justifications for it?

The latter, but this discussion is very specific....and you are trying to paint it with a broad brush, woman abused by man, forget how long that abuse has been going on, forget the incentive that keeps her around...understand this is the same type of female that would mop the floor with a good dude with no money and leave him hanging by the hustler with deep pockets down the block....but go on and wave your cape high bro.

Back
Top Bottom