FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Right. Dudes like that be the only ones working in the house and think it gives them the right to treat their women like trash then be quick to post a "couples picture" right after abusing her. Messed up.

This is the second time you insinuate I beat my wife :lol: my dude I married a Real Dominican from an old school
Dominican mother and father, there is a higher chance she would kill me before I lay a hand on her....not that I would or ever had anyways....you under the impression that because I don’t paint these thots with the same moral brush I would paint a woman that respects herself, that I somehow fall in line with women beaters....FOH :lol:

Man since this is turning into a early to mid 2000’s hip hop appreciation. Don’t forget about Jada.

“I came outta the lake but I be in the boondocks flannel with overalls, work boots, tube socks”

3A9729A4-429A-4C77-BDD0-DCF1BCD011F9.gif

Dudes want to feel like they stand on a higher moral ground but are too naive to read between the lines, never did I say Emily deserved to be beat, I just really can’t feel sympathy when she allowed this type of disrespect for years over money.

tumblr_lspz31a9v51r0pc43o1_400.gif

Where my mans @diego to see this. Imma need him to keep this in mind for me.

I am sure this might come in hand one day. Or not, not way Steezy would ever just try to grab the moral high ground on people and talk down on them to argue a point, yeah never, that bit of hypocrisy will never happen.

Don’t most women want a dude that can provide? Would you want your daughter to marry a baller or a bum?

If I had a daughter, I would have paved the way for her to fence for herself, so all she needs to worry is finding a good man that will respect and honor her, hopefully he isn’t a bum, but he doesn’t have to be rich or pay for her lifestyle....because then we back at square one and I probably would have failed her as a father if she became codependent on an abusive dude with deep pockets...

This is the second time you insinuate I beat my wife :lol: my dude I married a Real Dominican from an old school
Dominican mother and father, there is a higher chance she would kill me before I lay a hand on her....not that I would or ever had anyways....you under the impression that because I don’t paint these thots with the same moral brush I would paint a woman that respects herself, that I somehow fall in line with women beaters....FOH :lol:

WTF dude, I dont even know you.... The hell you talking about? You sounding gulity of something I wouldnt even know if your gulity of lol. Like bruh chill.

tumblr_lspz31a9v51r0pc43o1_400.gif

Where my mans @diego to see this. Imma need him to keep this in mind for me.

I am sure this might come in hand one day. Or not, not way Steezy would ever just try to grab the moral high ground on people and talk down on them to argue a point, yeah never, that bit of hypocrisy will never happen.

Is anything that I’m saying in this thread false?....try not to go off base here.

WTF dude, I dont even know you.... The hell you talking about? You sounding gulity of something I wouldnt even know if your gulity of lol. Like bruh chill.

Bruh you came in here screaming Jcrew and “couples pictures”...helluva a coincidence if you wasn’t trying to throw some indirect shade my way...but aight man :lol:

If I had a daughter, I would have paved the way for her to fence for herself, so all she needs to worry is finding a good man that will respect and honor her, hopefully he isn’t a bum, but he doesn’t have to be rich or pay for her lifestyle....because then we back at square one and I probably would have failed her as a father if she became codependent on an abusive dude with deep pockets...
Didn't you work and support your wife while she was in school? And argued with NTers that insinuated she was taking advantage of you?

That was you right?

ksteezy ksteezy is on some "not excusing it, but excusing it" type of ****...

Where the hell did I excuse it? I never caped for Fab....but I ain’t caping for Emily either...btw this stance is HILARIOUS given NTs track record when it comes to showing respect to females...

Bruh you came in here screaming Jcrew and “couples pictures”...helluva a coincidence if you wasn’t trying to throw some indirect shade my way...but aight man :lol:

LOL what does J crew and couples pics have to do with anything? I dont know what brands you rock or who you dating or married to....

Like you acting mad sensitive over something I wouldnt even know.

Didn't you work and support your wife while she was in school? And argued with NTers that insinuated she was taking advantage of you?

That was you right?

How was she taking advantage, I supported my wife financially for 4-5 years out of almost 20 we been together...at one point in our lives I was unemployed and she held me down...HOW IS THIS RELEVANT?...is a husband NOT supposed to hold his wife down if she stumbles and is trying to get herself together? What exactly is your point?

u know what
maybe im forgetting facts
maybe it was juelz
idk
but googled and found this

For those who have never seen this clip before, backstory/cliff notes: A little while ago (2011 to be clear) The Diplomats did an interview with Miss Info for Real Talk NY where they told little stories from the past. The first part of the interview was cool, until they got to the part about how they met Destiny's Child for the first time, before their fame beginning @1:40. (problem here is that Cam himself first met Beyonce when she was featured singing on a track on his second LP release, "SDE" so he is not being truthful)

Cam and Juelz explained that they didn't know who they were yet, but for some reason, Jimmy thought it would be cute to blurt out disrespectfully "who these *****ES?" in reference to DC, with petty emphasis in his voice @1:45, which visibly made Cam'ron seem uncomfortable for a few seconds, but he managed to check his facial expression so as to mask his issues (that we all now know about) with Jimmy. Cam proceeds to explain his way around the blurt using comedy. A mess ensued, where the rest of the group made animal sounds loudly in response to Juelz making a vaguely unsavory comment in regard to why he was alone in Beyonce's dressing room with her and Kelly, which happened years later after the Dips got signed to the Roc. Cam clearly said he was afraid to anger Jay as they just got signed to the Roc. (as a DC fan, an honorary Hive applicant, & Dipset fan it personally irritated me how tactless it got, just to spite Jay) At which point Jim excitedly mentions how he's traveled the world courtesy of Cam's celebrity "friendships", implying women off the fame and riches of women dated/slept with. (the group and Miss Info knows and the audience knows she means Mariah Carey...) @2:58 keep watching, and peep the shade of Chun Li Miss Info asking about Mimi.

Cam'ron attempted to change the subject (he's not the most tactful guy either, but he had the sense to know that this conversation was taking an unnecessary rowdy turn) but Miss Info, who is very close to the Dips and knows all their tea first hand, took that moment as opportunity to ask about his relationship to Mariah years back when they worked together on the "Oh Boy" remix. (which was my jam!) Again Cam appears nervous, and visibly anxious to avoid saying anything improper, and stating that they are just friends, due to the fact that she's hood as they are, and down to earth, in so many words. Unfortunately, Jimmy was aggravated by Cam's vanilla, proper response, and they exchange several annoyed looks with each other back and forth. At one point the camera pans to Jim, and he is downright perturbed, shrugging his shoulders in exasperation with an confused and upset look on his face. His mic had been turned down by someone behind the scenes, but you can still hear in the background his grumbling off of Juelz's mic him clearly saying "what about when yall was in the hot tub tho" and other ramblings.

It clearly appeared Jimmy was pissed because Cam wasn't "keeping it 100" about his relationship with Mariah and wanted it known to the world that there was some sort of freaky encounter in a hot tub between she and Cam. In return, Cam eyeballs Jim for the rest of the interview for ignoring the signal to shut the **** up, and to nonverbally signal him not to say else off the cuff for the duration of the filming.

I believe it was incidents like this that show why there will always be tension in their camp, furthermore how no matter the reunion Flex is promoting, Dipset has its internal issues and are no different than the Rocafella situation that the clown about. They grew tired of each other's **** just like G-Unit, the Wu/RZA/Raekwon $ issue, and every other all male rap group did too. The only group to my knowledge, that hasn't aired their beefs with each other publicly was the Lox. I believe this reunion is about money, nothing more, and so is Flex's sudden recent tiff with Jay. Maybe, Jay is even instrumental in this
"beef" with Flex I mean think of the PR this is generating, which translates to dollars and free promo for all involved but this is pure speculation.
The Dips have made nice and reconnected with each other since Jim went at Cam and signed with 50 Cent to spite him but later, Cam said Juelz was a lean junkie; to which Juelz replied to MTV Cam was that also and a pill popper, but I don't believe all is peaches and cream now. Now their music released this week takes shots at Jay, who avoids any mention of all of them unprompted FOR NO ****ING REASON really, besides an email that Flex went off about asking him why he plays Dipset at events involving Jay. Why the hell would he, knowing the history? Shady, Flex. Tsk.

Very chatty

Where the hell did I excuse it? I never caped for Fab....but I ain’t caping for Emily either...btw this stance is HILARIOUS given NTs track record when it comes to showing respect to females...

I'll help you out...

Are you seriously gonna tell me that all these women that find themselves wrapped up in abusive relationships, specially those who’s clear motives for sticking around is the luxuries they are provided are to be 100% exempt from ANY accountability?...you sound extremely naive....these type of girls will eat up just about anything to keep those fancy bags and luxury vacations coming, in i to really shed tears for her? Does she deserve to get beat? NOPE, NO ADULT SHOULD MALE OR FEMALE, but is she accountable for ALLOWING such abuse...to an extent yes she is....at some point in time she weighed her options and figured getting cheated on, allegedly beat on, disrespected was OK, as long as she maintained a certain social status.

You excused the beating the second you rationalized their intentions as being charged to the game.

Accountable for ALLOWING abuse? Do you even hear yourself?

Foolish.

How was she taking advantage, I supported my wife financially for 4-5 years out of almost 20 we been together...at one point in our lives I was unemployed and she held me down...HOW IS THIS RELEVANT?...is a husband NOT supposed to hold his wife down if she stumbles and is trying to get herself together? What exactly is your point?
It is relevant because you are using limited information on Emily's relationship to criticize her and condemn her actions, by staying with Fab for supposedly "the lifestyle"

Yet

Your you and your wife and a unbalanced economic relationship at one point and were offended at the mere suggestion she was finessing you are taking advantage of the situation.

You have no idea what checks Emily getting, you have no idea about the dynamics of their relationship, or how her past might mold her view. Fab could be a ****** partner and a great dad so she bits the bullet for her kids, she could be blinded by love and keeps taking him back like many people of all economic class have done, or she could be victim to the shunk cost fallacy. We don't know her motivations

We wait for details to condemn Fab, yet we have enough supposedly to someone build a case against a woman that just got insulted and her and her father's life threatened.

So please, you are more that willing to spew conjecture to condemn the woman but the second someone points out that you marriage might mirror and unequal economic relationship too, you take umbrage in that. Fab and her might not be married but the have shared a residence for quit some time and has children together, their relationship mirror a marriage. So is Fab not suppose to provide for his domestic partner and mother of his children too? Huh? So why when Emily seemingly enjoys those provision she is somehow a gold digger, yet your wife is not.

It is relevant because I am asking you to be consistent. To climb off your high horse and face the hypocrisy of your stance.

Back
Top Bottom