FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Time to get on my Fab ish before the real story comes out.
EE7EBA6D-A8C2-4C7C-A50B-C721FEF2E821.jpeg

Did Chrissy touch it in Miami?
Rappers are usually certified Captains....they can’t just grab up a woman their equal financially, so they settle for these create-a-player thots.
dudes could easily wife a female doctor or lawyer

Coromanti Coromanti

Also as a lil trivia
Chrissy lampkin aka chrissy touched it in miami aka jim jones girl dated BOTH alpo AND rich porter. She also ****** jay z from what remember. I think he mentioned it in a song i wanna say it was ALLURE. Something aout "all the chrissys in the game and tiffany lanes"

Also how many years did alpo get after snitchin?

Now back in the mid 80's , Harlem was the place that was really known for getting money, that's why dudes from Harlem was always known for being Flashy and if you weren't getting some sought of money You were pretty much a bum .Chrissy Lampkin was half Cuban and Half Black and she just had this exotic look when she was younger and around 15 years old she was on the streets hustling because she got separated from her parents and was staying with her grandmother... So Chrissy ran the streets of Harlem and at that Time Rich Porter was poppin.., Chrissy used to mess with Rich because Rich allegedly would always say about Chrissy " she don't run her mouth" so whoever he was dealing with would never find out cause Rich was dating several chicks but he loved being with Chrissy because "she was just down for whatever . Now\Allegedly Chrissy was also messing with Alpo the one who eventually Murdered Rich.

Chrissy and her Crew she would always run with 3 other girls they would all be responsible for certain things one was good with Credit card scam one was good at shoplifting and Chrissy would know how to distract men with her charm and sexuality and allegedly get them set up to be robbed. Now Jim Jones used to always See Chrissy on the scene and he was infatuated with Chrissy now what a lot of people do not know is that Chrissy did not Like Jimmy at first , she did not look at him like a dude she was attracted to. Chrissy was attracted to the thug gangsta type dude but he had to be a baller ,, So when she met Jay-z around 91-92 Jay was already developing a name because he was crack dealer from Marcy and Now Dame Dash from Harlem had started telling people he was the next big thing.. SO chrissy and jay-z ended up linking up allegedly through a mutual friend. It is not known how long this fling lasted but one thing I have found out about your girl Chrissy Lampkin from a Knicks Player I know, from a former Boxer ( WE ALL KNOW) And from a couple of Harlem legends Chrissy's sexual skills are unmatched and she could hook any guy.. One male who said he had a sexual relationship with Chrissy said " She never took her eyes off you in the bed room no matter what she was doing that is a ****in turn on"

The truth behind the beef between Jim Jones Jay-z and The Chrissy Lampkin factor...Now at this time Jimmy is still crushing on Chrissy but he is dating one of Yandy's friends Adi who is the sister of P baby Mama Adjua .. Now Jimmy starts to come up and he tells he is getting this business poppin and this clothing line and wants to do a record label and he wants Chrissy to be on board as like a stylist because she has a eye for style . Well Chrissy is still out there and she is now dating another big drug dealer name " Daddy the Don (Rip) Well he cheated on herb with a well known video vixen ..Chrissy felt played because everybody knew that was her dude so Chrissy took 32k from Daddy and ran to Miami with her girls Allegedly going on shopping sprees and hanging out on his dime. By this time it is not known if Chrissy was already seeing Jimmy who was dating Yandy's Close friend ( starting to make sense now Yandy and Chrissy never got a long?) The rumor is when Yandy found out she told her friend and her and sister jumped Chrissy and even tho Chrissy took a *** whoopin both girls got there share of Blows from Chrissy she was definitely no push over and from what we were told FOUGHT THEM BOTH.. Jimmy eventually stayed with Chrissy and stopped seeing Adi. So once Daddy caught up to Chrissy the story everyone told me was he kicked Chrissy's teeth out in Miami and her 3-4 front teeth are all fake. Allegedly Chrissy called Daddy and threatened him that he better pay for all of her Dental Bills or she would hit him with the Rico Act and His life was in danger she wanted her teeth fixed and new breast and she got them. That marked the end of Chrissy with Street Dudes she decided to stay with Jimmy. When they were on Reality tv her and Yandy's built up animosity and history came out.. She knew she got jumped because of Yandy. She allegedly called Mona Scott Young and wanted Yandy off the show, Eventually both Chrissy and Jimmy left the show .

They eventually got their own spin off.. Max B till this day still says he ****ed Chrissy she did not **** Max B from what we have been told.. The Beef between Jimmy and Jay-z always stemmed from Jay-z ****ing Chrissy when Jimmy was Infatuated with her and throw in the whole Camron and Jay-z problems Made things worse.. Then Jay had a verse about Chrissy in his song Allure " To all the Chrissy's in the world and Tiffany Lane's" (Charlie Baltimore's real name)

Damn..thats quite the back story. Thanks for the info. I can't look at her the same again. She left Jim Jones to hang for years until he came up....:ohwell:

Kinda ruins her for me to be honest cuz I liked Jim Jones as a person. Also didn't realize how deep Yandy got involved with these street dudes. She really make it seem like she's a super straight laced professional type. Kinda makes sense now why the man she picked is in lockup for narcotics(?) trafficking. I always thought that was a weird match up. This back story clears it up a bit.

1999-2000 seem like a lifetime away, I always thought Nelly dropped around 2003

10. Nelly’s first big awards show gig. His “Country Grammar” performance was supposed to occur during the pre-show, but since DMX was a VMAs no-show, the St. Lunatic took the main stage in his place. “Country Grammar” was only the start of Nelly’s run — at the following year’s ceremony, “Ride Wit Me” won best rap video.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...00-vmas-best-ever-britney-spears-eminem-nsync

This ain’t baggy?

Da hypebeast whisperer himself Y’all know everything he’s does many follow.

It ain’t tall T level but it’s definitely choppa.

9dcfc360b8ca824d007f4f16fe0d078d--kanye-west-style-men.jpg

nah thata int baggy....

wutang+iron+flag+photo+untouched.jpg

da fashionistas are doing da big top, slim bottom which looks horrible proportional wise.

Put your cape away b :rofl:

Emily is from the old school of thotting, before thotting was a thing...same school Tahiry and Kimbella came from, these ain’t righteous women, these are women that been sold their dignity for the luxuries these dudes can provide them, Fab BEEN cheated on her, from the looks of it Fab BEEN put hands on her...she made the decision that the lifestyle she’s accustomed to was worth this sacrifice, THATS ON HER....I love and respect women that respect and love themselves, these birds I see way too often in uptown and flexing for the gram, half naked behind a bar smoking hookah while their mothers raise their daughters don’t get an ounce of respect from me.

Before you misinterpret my post, ALL SAID AND DONE, NO WOMAN NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A THOT SHE IS, DESERVES TO BE BEAT.

Again. All of that highlighted is irrelevant. Who cares? What does that have to do with the fact that Fab may abused her? I dont care about thoting ways. The topic at hand is domestic abuse. Stop trying to add in irrelevant information that doesnt support anything. you care more about her sexual activity then the fact she may be a abused woman. Like you sounded worped my dude. We talking about abuse. Not thot way.

When she came to the studio
To do that song with cam
When destiney child first came out

Hell nah.

That’s sounds crazy man.

How did this go down and Cam or Jim not spit heat rock at Hov during their beef?

Surprised no one mentioned There Is No Competition 1 and 2, I’d take those two tapes over almost any tape other than Budden’s.
those tapes are classic, I still play TNIC2 on the regular

Put your cape away b :rofl:

Emily is from the old school of thotting, before thotting was a thing...same school Tahiry and Kimbella came from, these ain’t righteous women, these are women that been sold their dignity for the luxuries these dudes can provide them, Fab BEEN cheated on her, from the looks of it Fab BEEN put hands on her...she made the decision that the lifestyle she’s accustomed to was worth this sacrifice, THATS ON HER....I love and respect women that respect and love themselves, these birds I see way too often in uptown and flexing for the gram, half naked behind a bar smoking hookah while their mothers raise their daughters don’t get an ounce of respect from me.

Before you misinterpret my post, ALL SAID AND DONE, NO WOMAN NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A THOT SHE IS, DESERVES TO BE BEAT.
I see the same thing out here in Miami, it be a lot of the homegirls I grew up with too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom