FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Yea I agree with nelly taking too much time off . When he was running things it was 200-2004

Then he waited 4 years to drop in 2008 and things had changed , also looked like he put music on the back burner for movies and entrepreneurship

Baggy is on its way back. IDK if I'm gonna follow the wave tho. A slimmish fit with a lil rumfle at the cuff is good enough for me.

Rich yung was always hilarious bc Fab would basically have PE colorways then they’d drop some duds for the public and dudes would be hella mad :lol:

You called her a thot. 1, can you prove it? 2, how is that relevant ?

Put your cape away b :rofl:

Emily is from the old school of thotting, before thotting was a thing...same school Tahiry and Kimbella came from, these ain’t righteous women, these are women that been sold their dignity for the luxuries these dudes can provide them, Fab BEEN cheated on her, from the looks of it Fab BEEN put hands on her...she made the decision that the lifestyle she’s accustomed to was worth this sacrifice, THATS ON HER....I love and respect women that respect and love themselves, these birds I see way too often in uptown and flexing for the gram, half naked behind a bar smoking hookah while their mothers raise their daughters don’t get an ounce of respect from me.

Before you misinterpret my post, ALL SAID AND DONE, NO WOMAN NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A THOT SHE IS, DESERVES TO BE BEAT.

Some of y'alls views on women are beyond ****ed up
The **** I be reading I don't believe these dudes like women or they got so many foul ***** *** *** ways in them from birth can be the only other explanation.

Reads so bitter.

You guys switching back to baggy clothes when it’s in again?

Put your cape away b :rofl:

Emily is from the old school of thotting, before thotting was a thing...same school Tahiry and Kimbella came from, these ain’t righteous women, these are women that been sold their dignity for the luxuries these dudes can provide them, Fab BEEN cheated on her, from the looks of it Fab BEEN put hands on her...she made the decision that the lifestyle she’s accustomed to was worth this sacrifice, THATS ON HER....I love and respect women that respect and love themselves, these birds I see way too often in uptown and flexing for the gram, half naked behind a bar smoking hookah while their mothers raise their daughters don’t get an ounce of respect from me.

Before you misinterpret my post, ALL SAID AND DONE, NO WOMAN NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A THOT SHE IS, DESERVES TO BE BEAT.
I’m sayin
U can tell he don’t know **** bout ol girl
She hang with Chrissy
We know how much Chrissy a thot

your timeline all Effed up... Nelly dropped before Fabolous (1999-2000) and actually was already rockin wild ST. louis jerseys (rams won da Superbowl in 1999)

**** for real? I always felt like Nelly came after Fab :lol: :wow:

This ain’t baggy?

Da hypebeast whisperer himself Y’all know everything he’s does many follow.

It ain’t tall T level but it’s definitely choppa.

9dcfc360b8ca824d007f4f16fe0d078d--kanye-west-style-men.jpg

Don't talk bout my chrissy....i fell in love with ol moley face
Bruh u don’t know bout chrissy
Matter of fact
She had her teeth knocked out
Which is why she got veneers
Bruh she smashed so many rappers
Fitting that Jim jones was the one to save her
Supposedly got skills in the bedroom to

Bruh u don’t know bout chrissy
Matter of fact
She had her teeth knocked out
Which is why she got veneers
Bruh she smashed so many rappers
Fitting that Jim jones was the one to save her
Supposedly got skills in the bedroom to

:wow:

really?

by the time i knew about her she was already jim jones' girl. why he save her then?

This ain’t baggy?

Da hypebeast whisperer himself Y’all know everything he’s does many follow.

It ain’t tall T level but it’s definitely choppa.

9dcfc360b8ca824d007f4f16fe0d078d--kanye-west-style-men.jpg

I’m actually ****in with this fit. I’d size down in the jacket tho

Back
Top Bottom