FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

u know what
maybe im forgetting facts
maybe it was juelz
idk
but googled and found this

For those who have never seen this clip before, backstory/cliff notes: A little while ago (2011 to be clear) The Diplomats did an interview with Miss Info for Real Talk NY where they told little stories from the past. The first part of the interview was cool, until they got to the part about how they met Destiny's Child for the first time, before their fame beginning @1:40. (problem here is that Cam himself first met Beyonce when she was featured singing on a track on his second LP release, "SDE" so he is not being truthful)

Cam and Juelz explained that they didn't know who they were yet, but for some reason, Jimmy thought it would be cute to blurt out disrespectfully "who these *****ES?" in reference to DC, with petty emphasis in his voice @1:45, which visibly made Cam'ron seem uncomfortable for a few seconds, but he managed to check his facial expression so as to mask his issues (that we all now know about) with Jimmy. Cam proceeds to explain his way around the blurt using comedy. A mess ensued, where the rest of the group made animal sounds loudly in response to Juelz making a vaguely unsavory comment in regard to why he was alone in Beyonce's dressing room with her and Kelly, which happened years later after the Dips got signed to the Roc. Cam clearly said he was afraid to anger Jay as they just got signed to the Roc. (as a DC fan, an honorary Hive applicant, & Dipset fan it personally irritated me how tactless it got, just to spite Jay) At which point Jim excitedly mentions how he's traveled the world courtesy of Cam's celebrity "friendships", implying women off the fame and riches of women dated/slept with. (the group and Miss Info knows and the audience knows she means Mariah Carey...) @2:58 keep watching, and peep the shade of Chun Li Miss Info asking about Mimi.

Cam'ron attempted to change the subject (he's not the most tactful guy either, but he had the sense to know that this conversation was taking an unnecessary rowdy turn) but Miss Info, who is very close to the Dips and knows all their tea first hand, took that moment as opportunity to ask about his relationship to Mariah years back when they worked together on the "Oh Boy" remix. (which was my jam!) Again Cam appears nervous, and visibly anxious to avoid saying anything improper, and stating that they are just friends, due to the fact that she's hood as they are, and down to earth, in so many words. Unfortunately, Jimmy was aggravated by Cam's vanilla, proper response, and they exchange several annoyed looks with each other back and forth. At one point the camera pans to Jim, and he is downright perturbed, shrugging his shoulders in exasperation with an confused and upset look on his face. His mic had been turned down by someone behind the scenes, but you can still hear in the background his grumbling off of Juelz's mic him clearly saying "what about when yall was in the hot tub tho" and other ramblings.

It clearly appeared Jimmy was pissed because Cam wasn't "keeping it 100" about his relationship with Mariah and wanted it known to the world that there was some sort of freaky encounter in a hot tub between she and Cam. In return, Cam eyeballs Jim for the rest of the interview for ignoring the signal to shut the **** up, and to nonverbally signal him not to say else off the cuff for the duration of the filming.

I believe it was incidents like this that show why there will always be tension in their camp, furthermore how no matter the reunion Flex is promoting, Dipset has its internal issues and are no different than the Rocafella situation that the clown about. They grew tired of each other's **** just like G-Unit, the Wu/RZA/Raekwon $ issue, and every other all male rap group did too. The only group to my knowledge, that hasn't aired their beefs with each other publicly was the Lox. I believe this reunion is about money, nothing more, and so is Flex's sudden recent tiff with Jay. Maybe, Jay is even instrumental in this
"beef" with Flex I mean think of the PR this is generating, which translates to dollars and free promo for all involved but this is pure speculation.
The Dips have made nice and reconnected with each other since Jim went at Cam and signed with 50 Cent to spite him but later, Cam said Juelz was a lean junkie; to which Juelz replied to MTV Cam was that also and a pill popper, but I don't believe all is peaches and cream now. Now their music released this week takes shots at Jay, who avoids any mention of all of them unprompted FOR NO ******* REASON really, besides an email that Flex went off about asking him why he plays Dipset at events involving Jay. Why the hell would he, knowing the history? Shady, Flex. Tsk.

but also found this

baddchick said:
This does not sound true to me but I figure yall will know. My friend told me that Jim Jones from the dipset new song summer with miami is about him sleeping with Beyonce while she was with Jay. The story goes Jim Jones was on 106 and Park and they asked him was the song a hit at Jay ? He said is it a hit at him or his *****? In the song he talks about sleeping with this girl while her man from the big apple was on vacation. It was during some summer jam. Like I said I have NO idea if this is true but did anyone see Jim Jones on 106. Trey Songz is also on the song.

both of yall both be on nt heavy
and been mentioned in various music threads
how yall didnt hear this
Never heard about it.

And maybe not Jim but Cam for sure is one of the hilariously petty people of all time. How did he not throw a verbal slug at Hov.

It’s wild. It’s like all these dudes smash each others girls. Hov and Nas with Nas’ baby moms. G rap got a kid with supa head Budden and Fab with Tahiry. Like the list is endless.

I don’t understand man. There are multiple bad joints in the hood if that’s what you’re going for and if you’re not you’ve elevated you’re self in life to where you could scoop a lawyer or doctor chick.

I don’t understand man. There are multiple bad joints in the hood if that’s what you’re going for and if you’re not you’ve elevated you’re self in life to where you could scoop a lawyer or doctor chick.
i think cause they all got std's
so they like
we gotta keep it in the fam
they mess with other folks
not in the industry
then the secret is out

Again. All of that highlighted is irrelevant. Who cares? What does that have to do with the fact that Fab may abused her? I dont care about thoting ways. The topic at hand is domestic abuse. Stop trying to add in irrelevant information that doesnt support anything. you care more about her sexual activity then the fact she may be a abused woman. Like you sounded worped my dude. We talking about abuse. Not thot way.

Are you seriously gonna tell me that all these women that find themselves wrapped up in abusive relationships, specially those who’s clear motives for sticking around is the luxuries they are provided are to be 100% exempt from ANY accountability?...you sound extremely naive....these type of girls will eat up just about anything to keep those fancy bags and luxury vacations coming, in i to really shed tears for her? Does she deserve to get beat? NOPE, NO ADULT SHOULD MALE OR FEMALE, but is she accountable for ALLOWING such abuse...to an extent yes she is....at some point in time she weighed her options and figured getting cheated on, allegedly beat on, disrespected was OK, as long as she maintained a certain social status.

Are you seriously gonna tell me that all these women that find themselves wrapped up in abusive relationships, specially those who’s clear motives for sticking around is the luxuries they are provided are to be 100% exempt from ANY accountability?...you sound extremely naive....these type of girls will eat up just about anything to keep those fancy bags and luxury vacations coming, in i to really shed tears for her? Does she deserve to get beat? NOPE, NO ADULT SHOULD MALE OR FEMALE, but is she accountable for ALLOWING such abuse...to an extent yes she is....at some point in time she weighed her options and figured getting cheated on, allegedly beat on, disrespected was OK, as long as she maintained a certain social status.

What is your point homie? Women of all levels are being abused. They dont deserve it. You sitting acting like these women should know that being a rapper with money means you should accept abuse. Its wrong. Nothing you say at this point matters. Just stop talking. You just looking for a reason to speak and you aint got one. Dismissed

just ignore him/her man

Never heard about it.

And maybe not Jim but Cam for sure is one of the hilariously petty people of all time. How did he not throw a verbal slug at Hov.

It’s wild. It’s like all these dudes smash each others girls. Hov and Nas with Nas’ baby moms. G rap got a kid with supa head Budden and Fab with Tahiry. Like the list is endless.

This was during Jay’s tenure as VP of Def Jam. Not only would Cam have gotten dropped, that slander suit would’ve been so heavy from Beyonce’s camp had anything truly been uttered. Them boys were itching to get to Koch

lzsH3.gif

Da ****

What is your point homie? Women of all levels are being abused. They dont deserve it. You sitting acting like these women should know that being a rapper with money means you should accept abuse. Its wrong. Nothing you say at this point matters. Just stop talking. You just looking for a reason to speak and you aint got one. Dismissed

You keep engaging me tho?...if you don’t feel I got a point then move on! From the jump I’ve been very specific about these type of women, maybe you personally haven’t been exposed to them, but I have enough to know where they rest their values, these the type
of women that would put a man with deep pockets before their own kids...nah son...you missed me, throwing shade from whatever higher moral ground you think you stand on, I was raised by a single mother and grandmother, I’m surrounded by nothing but women and I’ve been in a relationship with one for almost 20 years...even my wife was disgusted with Emily B, because perhaps her being physically abused wasn’t a known thing, but her being disrespected and cheated on has been known and she continues to eat it, because of one thing, THE LIFESTYLE.

you’re making too much sense bro. They don’t hear all that..

you’re making too much sense bro. They don’t hear all that..

Dudes want to feel like they stand on a higher moral ground but are too naive to read between the lines, never did I say Emily deserved to be beat, I just really can’t feel sympathy when she allowed this type of disrespect for years over money.

Why is it the women are absolved of any accountability amongst some NTers when issues like this arise? If you choose to stay with a man after he has the unmitigated gall to raise his hands to you the FIRST TIME on top of constantly disrespecting you with other women and you choose to stay, he isn’t the only villain in the situation.

Right. Dudes like that be the only ones working in the house doing two jobs and think it gives them the right to treat their women like trash then be quick to post a "couples picture" right after abusing her. Messed up.

Last edited:
Why is it the women are absolved of any accountability amongst some NTers when issues like this arise? If you choose to stay with a man after he has the unmitigated gall to raise his hands to you the FIRST TIME on top of constantly disrespecting you with other women and you choose to stay, he isn’t the only villain in the situation.

There are grey areas and there is reasons why some women stick around that hold more value than others....some do it to keep the family together, some to not taint the kids perception of their dad, some are noble reasons which I still feel are not enough, but I can rock with...but like I said, I grew up in this city, I have friends that are part of that thotting lifestyle, I see what their goals are...Emily B locked in Fab and that was her lotto ticket, she just like kimbella have openly taken on so much dirt for nothing more than their social status...**** is sad, some of these women have daughters, what type of message you sending your little Girl!

Don’t most women want a dude that can provide? Would you want your daughter to marry a baller or a bum?

Back
Top Bottom