F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

^ Yeah, I heard! 
mean.gif

I know it was probably really wet, but still... 
mean.gif

Anyway...

Austrian Grand Prix set to return to F1 calendar in 2014

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108917

i missed this track! nice to see it back on the calendar :smokin

F1 cant really go back to San Marino, same as with other tracks as were it was completely transformed to fit more for two wheel racing.
all of its run off area, stands and other safety features were change to accommodate SBK, MotoGP.
plus, F1 is doing its best to move far away from Ayrton's last image.

Really appreciate what McLaren has been doing with these cartoon series. Great way to engage the next generation of F1 fans. :smokin

That was an eventful race... Gros was running so well... then made those bone-head moves... 
mean.gif
  Good pass on Massa though... too bad about the penalty.

Great job by Kimi at the end there holding off Vet.  Didn't think he would be able to do it as his primes were so old!

Good recovery by Jenson and Checo...

And a good, but fortunate win for Lewis.  He drove a great and fast race, but had Jenson not held up Vettel for so many laps, the gap would have been much closer. 

Lewis+Hamilton+F1+Grand+Prix+Hungary+LlS6eNy4OX-x.jpg

Last edited:
Superb race from Lewis. Great drive from Jenson. Definitely loved ruining Seb's race, for sure. :pimp: Grosjean had good pace for most of the race; that overtaking move on Jenson was quite ambitious, though. Kimi struggled for a bit but managed to do enough to keep his position.

Good to see Red Bull struggle for a change. :smokin Mark had a good race.

Fernando Alonso's birthday today. :smokin

Ouch. Definitely frustrating for him to be stuck in this situation. So much for being in Ferrari until he retires. :frown:

James Allison better help Ferrari next season. :\ :lol:

^ That just sounds awful. :x

Even the blown exhausts a couple of years back were horrid. :smh:

is this real life, or is this fantasea? that sounds terrible :x

Anyways, dude who used to drive for Formula Renault told me straight up that it's too late for me to make it into F1 because I'm just starting racing right now :smh: :frown:

But now I can't even get a hold of him cause he got fired. My job did an investigation and he was found guilty of theft. :stoneface:

Last edited:
^ It was supposedly recorded from the dyno... but there are things to consider like the exhaust layout and the fact that it was in an enclosed room.  

Lets just wait till the first test...

I did't think F1 was a realistic goal... some of these kids started karting when they were 5-6yrs and moved on thru the different series from there.  You're late-teens-early-20's I think?  Maybe some recreational racing, but F1 was never gonna happen. 

Damn, what did he steal!?

Back
Top Bottom