eek.gif
 BREAKING!!!  
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

https://www.redbullcontentpool.com/content/infinitiredbullracing/products/2014_vettel_and_ricciardo

^ Epic duo back then for McLaren, I have to admit. :smokin

That onboard thermal imaging camera during the session now :smokin You can definitely see how much of the tire is set up to work around the corners (vs. the straights). Not much contact to the road on the straights, even at Monza. :wow:

Yeah, I think everyone minus-Force India loved that... Haha.

Ominous for Seb it appears. 
mean.gif

Yeah, I think everyone minus-Force India loved that... Haha.

Ominous for Seb it appears. :smh:

^ Not yet... Fernando was just two-tenths off Seb in the final practise session. Hopefully he's within striking distance this time around.

Hopefully they have that set up for a Red Bull AND a Lotus AND a Mercedes for qualifying/race this weekend. Should be interesting. :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that... hilarious!  Good on him to fess-up! 

HULK!!! 
eek.gif

But Alonso ranting on the team afterwards!? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yeah. Wow. :wow:

F1PitRadio
‏@F1PitRadio
Alonso, spoken in Italian, “Quindi c’è da lasciarlo passare… veramente siete degli scemi, eh… mamma mia ragazzi!”

This will not end well. Maybe worse than the McLaren Alonso implosion :\

Last edited:
Then the guy posts this:

Fernando Alonso ‏@alo_oficial 20m
A good qualy finally after the last saturdays so so... Tomorrow we must try to be close to redbull in first part of the race! #forzaferrari
Collapse

Whitewashed. :lol:

And in front of the big boss at Monza... couldn't have chosen a worse place to rant. 

Well, that was a rather boring race. :rolleyes
I literally fell asleep. The winner for this season is very clear. And it looks like we are repeating the Schumacher era once again. If so, I'm not watching until it becomes a level field.

Back
Top Bottom