F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I wont front, if Seb won this one, RB will just race for the points till they win the championship.
everybody is happy that Seb didnt scored a point :lol:

lookin at the past few races, its very evident that Mercs clearly gained an advantage during their testing!

Yeah, but they still manage to make their tyres implode regardless. :lol:

Heard the tyre issue is different this time around, with four cars showing the issue. :\

Just in case you've missed it: First McLaren "TOONED" episode for the season.

No mention of Lewis, though. :stoneface:

Oh, I missed that! Good post.

Yeah, it was odd not seeing Lewis mentioned, but he is, afterall, still a driver for an opposing team. Bit awkward, no doubt.

Oh well, it's in the interest of driver safety. Hopefully the tyres still crumble but don't blow up. :lol:

Finally had time to watch the race
Scumbag Vettel retiring with gearbox problems :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The reaction from the crowd was priceless, they loved it :rofl:
Even Alonso said bad luck was coming to him :smokin

But WTF is up with my team man??!!!!! >:
Checo didn't even finish and JB came in 13th :stoneface: :stoneface:

@SkySportsNews: Red Bull's Mark Webber to leave Formula 1 at the end of the season. More now on #ssn
Nooooooooo :frown:

Last edited:
This is what happened...

Sergio-Perez-Formel-1-GP-England-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-619101eb-699224.jpg

But really, McLaren's car has been crap this season. I hate to say it, but it's time to abandon 2013.  Unfortunately for them, it's easier said than done cuz they still need to develop the car to win the championship points... all about the prize money.

McLaren will not be competitive this season.  I've accepted that. 
tired.gif

Time to focus their resources on '14. 

But anyway, what a great pole-lap by Lewis... but WTF was Merc thinking for Nico? A team that big and experienced should not be making mistakes like that. 
mean.gif

F1+Grand+Prix+Germany+Qualifying+rgXHDpBrBbfx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+Germany+Qualifying+558ave2oVDTx.jpg

Nice new helmet...

F1+Grand+Prix+Germany+Qualifying+MNuQ3tYF3Zsx.jpg

Gamesmanship!

F1+Grand+Prix+Germany+Qualifying+My7RJ6gwxxAx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+Germany+Qualifying+JiKFPO5J_mfx.jpg

Interesting tyre strategy by Ferrari. Looks like they're praying the track temps are hotter In the race. Will we see both the Mercs and the Red Bulls struggle for tyre wear? :nerd:

Ones to watch will be the Ferraris and Nico.  As for the front-runners, Alonso said that the options had high-degradation and that they expect the tires to last around 6-8 laps! Ferrari had no shot at challenging the top 4, so this was probably the best strategy... same goes for JB. 

Also... Kimi-RBR rumors running wild!

Terrible place to blow the engine for Bianchi.

EDIT: HIS CAR JUST ******G WENT BACK ONTO THE TRACK! :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Definitely going to get more than a reprimand for that. Luckily the next car was far behind. :x Would've made Charlie's blood pressure shoot up, for sure. :lol:

Last edited:
Spirited run for Grosjean, to say the least.

Fernando within striking distance. Looks like Kimi has the same idea towards the end. :nerd:

What a sequence of final laps. Finger boy wins again. ****.

Fernando ran out of fuel? :nerd:

Good showing by both McLarens. Checo got his balls back. Jenson might be missing his. :lol:

Last edited:
****!!!!!!!!!
fjbjefnvajipjweihfnuabrdvbWENIFHefuprhnbgvj
>: >: >: >:

Just give this guy the title again

That battle at the end between Lewis and JB was :pimp:

^ Nah, wasn't much of a battle there at the end... Jenson's tires were waaaay past their due date.  He was only 10+ lap old options while Lewis was on newish primes.  It was inevitable.  Same for Checo... who was on primes that were close to 30 laps old.  That's why Webbo was able to catch up and pass him with so much ease.  

All in all though, it was a good performance by McLaren.  

SC did screw the race for a lot of people... Jenson and Kimi would have had a better race without it, I think.

mean.gif
 @ Lewis losing the lead after 5 seconds. 

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Germany+M7SnmUXD9xmx.jpg

Felipe... 
mean.gif

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Germany+tJpkqKRHgDYx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Germany+xpIyb-G0Lr4x.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Germany+ALmZtgK2G5Mx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Germany+vXqgOkQdamTx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Germany+gKQQ8AWwZdKx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom