F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I couldn't watch the GP because of work, but I finally got to catch the Monaco GP and :wow: :wow: :wow:

what a ******g race!!! :pimp:

Props to Britney for the win, Lewis messed up could have had 2nd place. :smh: **** Red Bull

Qualis for Canadian GP is on right now, almost missed it :lol:

Edit- :wow: :wow: :wow: @ Valteri Bottas qualifying in 3rd :smokin

Last edited:
i doubt the Mercs qualifying pace can be sustained throughout the race. its been like that for the past few races. even in Monaco, i wasn't that sold about the win just because its the easiest place to control a race specially if you're in the front.

BOTTAS!!!

But it'll be a VERY interesting race tomorrow if the conditions are as mixed as they were today.
Interesting to see how the rest of the field deals with their inters cuz most used all 3 sets during quali.

:frown: at McLaren.

Last edited:
most probably will be skipping this race due to time zone issues. Have work in the morning. :lol:

Bottas :smokin

indifferent.gif
 @ RBR still complaining

RIP. Just doing his job. :\

Every picture of the race I've seen, I see that bloody finger. >:

indifferent.gif
 @ RBR still complaining
I couldn't watch the race due to work. But what were they complaining about?

RBR has been complaining about the Pirelli tires this whole time, saying how dangerous they are and that they don't last.  But yet, Lotus and a few other teams don't seem to be having the same problems.  Meanwhile, they continued to perform really well during some races, especially in Canada. 
eyes.gif

@SkySportsNews: Red Bull's Mark Webber to leave Formula 1 at the end of the season. More now on #ssn

Good for Mark. Was definitely one of my favorite drivers on the grid. Best of luck to him in the LMP1 class. Hope he does a McNish and does well in the WEC. Heck, even Anthony Davidson and other ex-F1 drivers are doing well there. :smokin

Last edited:
What is going on? Tacks on the track?

Massa's back end looks trashed. Hamilton got away with it - but lost about a lap.

Tyre failures everywhere. What a grand prix to forget for Pirelli. And to think they were on the Medium sets, too. :x

The final 6 or so laps, though. :wow: :pimp:

Seb retiring :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Practically negated Alonso's Malaysian GP retirement.

Podiums noticeably seem happier when Seb isn't around. :tongue:

Even Seb's biggest fans have to admit that he has been incredibly fortunate during his career (thus far anyway).

Yeah. Safety cars definitely played a crucial part in his last WDC title. He's insanely quick, though. Just needs to fix his attitude.

Back
Top Bottom