F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

He was just reminding him that you don’t criticize Ferrari. Shame Charles got screwed by the safety car, but these things happen. It was important for the team to get back on top. Long season and Charles will have his opportunities.

Definitely felt Charles would’ve let it be known had Binotto not talked to him.

getting back into F1 racing again after my last viewing since Brawn GP's championship year. I missed it and came back after watching Netflix's Senna biopic. amazing race and what a time to get back to it. surprised to see people like Jos Verstappen's son making a run at the F1 circuit. great to see Hamilton still has it and some old guys like Vettel and cheater Alonso are still around.

getting back into F1 racing again after my last viewing since Brawn GP's championship year. I missed it and came back after watching Netflix's Senna biopic. amazing race and what a time to get back to it. surprised to see people like Jos Verstappen's son making a run at the F1 circuit. great to see Hamilton still has it and some old guys like Vettel and cheater Alonso are still around.

Jos Verstappen’s son is a world champion. He’s a little ****, but a hell of a driver :lol:

Really hoping for a Lewis podium this weekend and a Sainz win, FP2 looked fun. Can’t *** wait!
YOOOO what a race! Glad everyone's safe after that first lap carnage. Can't believe we got the Carlos win
and what a finish between LEC-HAM-PER!!
Best race so far this season. Max nowhere to be found, that RB transformed into a sh*tbox wow

Kinda weird to hear Charles b*tch and whine for position.
mate, if you're actually faster just pass your teammate with the DRS?!
begging for position is insane to me, RACE BOI

Seeing max on back to back to back radio complaining about his car

1656868160325.gif

YOOOO what a race! Glad everyone's safe after that first lap carnage. Can't believe we got the Carlos win
and what a finish between LEC-HAM-PER!!
Best race so far this season. Max nowhere to be found, that RB transformed into a sh*tbox wow
amazing race indeed. seeing those Halo in action brings me back to Senna's death. Zhou could have ended his life with that accident.

Kinda weird to hear Charles b*tch and whine for position.
mate, if you're actually faster just pass your teammate with the DRS?!
begging for position is insane to me, RACE BOI

He’s fighting for a world title, I understand his frustration. Charles will get back on the top step soon, I have no doubt. But most importantly we have to tip our caps to Carlos for his drive today, he was long overdue.

He was just reminding him that you don’t criticize Ferrari. Shame Charles got screwed by the safety car, but these things happen. It was important for the team to get back on top. Long season and Charles will have his opportunities.

Fr! Chuck needs to understand that being a talented driver that he is comes with team responsibilities he needs to fulfill to get it all done.

Other drivers go through the same variables, such as safety cars, so he needs to overcome those “odds” and continue to display clean races going forward.

Kudos to Carlos for showing Max that he isn’t afraid of any close contact racing during that restart. Carlos just needs to increase his pace when it’s needed.

Overall, I’m liking the progress so far. Rari NEEEEEEEDS to iron out their pit strategies and they’d be fine.

I also noticed that Max would run Mick off the track when he tried to get around. Seems like the only move Max has when the car isn’t working is to just bully other drivers off the road.
That’s just his move period. And it works so… more power to him until FIA is willing to give penalties I guess? I guess he has the confidence Mick isn’t going to hold his position or he’s risking no points

Best race in a long time.

Crazy crash on lap 1. Glad everyone made it out safe.

Ferrari should be counting their lucky stars for the safety car that came out because of Ocon. Lewis was about to catch Carlos and had an outside shot to catch Charles.

But then Ferrari had about 10 seconds to pit Charles after the yellow flag and they missed it and made him a sitting duck for the rest of the race. :smh:

All driver ***** and whine but Max sounds like a toddler throwing a fit every time something is wrong with his car.

The redbull is still the best car on the track as of right now. We will see at the French GP if the illegal floor has anything to do with it. Same with Ferrari.

Back
Top Bottom